Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,236 members, 7,815,313 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

Why Brentford Won Man United - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Why Brentford Won Man United (190 Views)

Ronaldo Won Man Of The Match Award Following His Hat-trick Against Spain (photo) / Chant About The Size Of Romelu Lukaku's Manhood By Man United Fans Causes Uproar / Man United Players Salaries 2017-2018 (Player Contracts Revealed) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Brentford Won Man United by Joseph1505(m): 10:49am On Aug 15, 2022
I am a very big fan of Manchester United but before the match too off I knew that Brentford will win man u because of the maths Strategy I have been applying when placing my bets.

Of course it worked. There is this book I read and it showed me how to solve betting odds especially for virtual matches.

Please don't bother asking me for the book if you are not good with Mathematics.

You can send your email for the link

(1) (Reply)

Transfer News: Man Utd Cancel Rabiot Deal, Chelsea Still Focused On Aubameyang / Can Awoniyi And Dennis Keep Forest In Premier League? / All Players That Was Man Of The Match This Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.