Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,276 members, 7,811,805 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:05 PM

Peter Obi Is The Most Accurate Politicians When It Comes To Statistics In Niger - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Is The Most Accurate Politicians When It Comes To Statistics In Niger (269 Views)

Video: Uproar As Peter Obi Quoted Fake Statistics In Bangladesh / Truth Always Comes Out From The Mouth Of Nigeria Politicians When They Are Affec / Here Is Why Nigerians Should Stop Praising Politicians When They Provide Jobs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Is The Most Accurate Politicians When It Comes To Statistics In Niger by VotePeterObi: 12:03pm On Aug 15, 2022
During the Labour party CPO submit in Abuja, Peter Obi once again reiterated his statistics on Nigeria Export Figures debunking the half baked fact checked statistics issued by AFP.

Yet once again Agbadorians decided to Disgrace their already disgraced selves with the stats. I was just wondering how I managed to share same country with these dull individuals.

Peter Obi said divide 18.9 Trillion by 650

Agbadorians were using 650/18.9 cry cry cry

I don't know if it is deliberate or natural.
But why are Tinubu supporters so daft. Why.
And they don't want to pity themselves and vote the only man that can help their lives

I am sure they dont even know how many zeros trillions contain

Honestly Peter OBI is challenging me to study more . He is an encyclopedia of knowledge

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Is The Most Accurate Politicians When It Comes To Statistics In Niger by Nobody: 12:04pm On Aug 15, 2022
Exactly

Ten marks for you!
Re: Peter Obi Is The Most Accurate Politicians When It Comes To Statistics In Niger by kenechukwuj(m): 12:26pm On Aug 15, 2022
IT'S PETER OBI OR WORST ECONOMIC DISASTER EVER KNOWN TO MAN.

VOTE PETER OBI FOR PRESIDENT

(1) (Reply)

APC Northeast Zonal Secretary Dumps Party For PDP In Borno / Civility And Diplomacy, The Achilles Heel Of the Yorubas / Watch Video Peter Obi Profer Solution To Nigeria Problems At NBA Conference

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.