Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

Denial Experiences From U.s Students F1 Applicants - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Denial Experiences From U.s Students F1 Applicants (1359 Views)

My Shocking Experiences In Public Buses----ladies Be Very Vigilant! / Why Applicants Are Denied US Visas – Consul-general / How Painful US Visa Denial Could Be.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Denial Experiences From U.s Students F1 Applicants by mkeji1: 9:23am On Aug 05, 2011
To all our pasts, there seems to be a lesson that could brighten our tomorrow. Denial/denials does not necessarily mean we can' make it. I was denied a visa on 17th June,2011 at lagos by the guy in cubicle 4. He told me that my account is insufficient. I was there witi 2.54 m for a 17000 dollars tuition fees.
The denial came when I was thinking of getting visa due to my brilliant reponses asked by the v.o.
Others can share their denial experience/s on this thread.
Re: Denial Experiences From U.s Students F1 Applicants by dellnet: 10:35am On Aug 05, 2011
How long is your course? by mere arithmetic your account is NSF
Re: Denial Experiences From U.s Students F1 Applicants by mkeji1: 11:09am On Aug 05, 2011
What do you mean by NSF? Actually, I gained admission to a college with tuition fees of 17000 dollars per year. It is a 2 years course.
Re: Denial Experiences From U.s Students F1 Applicants by dellnet: 3:24pm On Aug 05, 2011
The law requires you to have enough atleast for your first year.
Re: Denial Experiences From U.s Students F1 Applicants by Nobody: 9:36pm On Aug 05, 2011
It is not fair the money in your account is enough to get you the Visa, i Hate the embassy how much do thier own people earn per year that they will deny someone who have 2.45m in his account, did you go with a sponsor account statement or just yours
Re: Denial Experiences From U.s Students F1 Applicants by akinbimatt: 12:18am On Aug 06, 2011
Chances of getting visa nowdays @ US embassy is getting low everyday and we appeal to our govt to question their activities @ the embassy.a friend of mine was also denied for dv lottery visa,after meetin all neccessary requirements,7credit in o level even wit a university degree,and after going tru medicals,police report,paid their non refundable fee of 819dollars,he was denied basically coz of dv visa rationing of which they state in his paper that he was denied coz he didn't meet up wit educational requirements, is it a crime to study english edu or don't they av english teachers in united ghettos of emerica,,@dv visa applicant, beware and becareful of US embassy nigeria.@ d poster, US is not the only country,try other countries and u won't be dissapointed.people studies elsewhere,people make it elswhere, igeria.@ d poster, US is not the only country,try other countries and u won't be dissapointed.people studies elsewhere,people make it elswhere,
Re: Denial Experiences From U.s Students F1 Applicants by imperiouxx(m): 12:04am On Aug 07, 2011
@akinbimatt,

What! After paying non refundable $819? Infact, what is their reason for refusing someone that won dv lottery in the first place even when all criteria met?
Re: Denial Experiences From U.s Students F1 Applicants by Gbenge77(m): 6:04am On Aug 07, 2011
The kcc usually selects about 6500 folks from Nigeria anually.However,this is provisional .Owing to the fact that no country can more than 7.5% of the visas according to the Dv law, about 3500 visas are issued to qualified selectees.
Re: Denial Experiences From U.s Students F1 Applicants by Gbenge77(m): 6:05am On Aug 07, 2011
The kcc usually selects about 6500 folks from Nigeria anually.However,this is provisional .Owing to the fact that no country can more than 7.5% of the visas according to the Dv law, about 3500 visas are issued to qualified selectees.

(1) (Reply)

Helpful Info About Teesside University, UK / Uganda Visa Fees Reduced To $50, You Can Now Come Visit Us For Less / US Interview- Is It Proper To Wear A Native Attire?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.