Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,008 members, 7,821,534 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

Anthony Taylor Shouldn't Officiate Chelsea Matches - Thomas Tuchel - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Anthony Taylor Shouldn't Officiate Chelsea Matches - Thomas Tuchel (21868 Views)

Why We Don't Allow Nigerian Referees Officiate AFCON Games - CAF / Stephanie Frappart First Woman To Officiate Men's Champions League Match / Yoshimi Yamashita To Officiate Germany Vs Nigeria Match (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anthony Taylor Shouldn't Officiate Chelsea Matches - Thomas Tuchel by Quest7777: 3:00pm On Aug 15, 2022
Chelsea was the better team & really deserved to win. The last minute equaliser was painful.
The ref was not terribly bad. Though VAR does not review all decisions, but that hair pull on Cucurela b4 the goal should have been punished.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anthony Taylor Shouldn't Officiate Chelsea Matches - Thomas Tuchel by Wallade(m): 3:04pm On Aug 15, 2022
ZombieTAMER:

Chelsea didn't lose
thats shows you never watched the match

Can you check the meaning of sore-loser. It simply refers to you in a situation whereby you don't have your way.

I assumed you should understand the phrase, I didn't know I have to put it to you like a 3-year old.
Re: Anthony Taylor Shouldn't Officiate Chelsea Matches - Thomas Tuchel by IGoComotYaTeeth: 3:04pm On Aug 15, 2022
ZombieTAMER:
Taylor is anti Chelsea..

he's Man u
Abeg leave united out of the matter, no be them you play
Re: Anthony Taylor Shouldn't Officiate Chelsea Matches - Thomas Tuchel by Wallade(m): 3:08pm On Aug 15, 2022
ZombieTAMER:

you never watched the match
shut up
You are such an idiot.
Re: Anthony Taylor Shouldn't Officiate Chelsea Matches - Thomas Tuchel by marsup: 3:11pm On Aug 15, 2022
A one time Chelsea player, once slept with Anthony Taylor's girlfriend. Hence, the hatred for Chelsea FC as a whole...

That's what I think...... grin

5 Likes

Re: Anthony Taylor Shouldn't Officiate Chelsea Matches - Thomas Tuchel by OLOKOESHIN: 3:14pm On Aug 15, 2022
Who will serve this Taylor red card self

3 Likes

Re: Anthony Taylor Shouldn't Officiate Chelsea Matches - Thomas Tuchel by Kingcalls: 3:15pm On Aug 15, 2022
ZombieTAMER:

they're both anti Chelsea

Story... Every club faces same... Chelsea themselves hv also benefitted from ref or var errors
Re: Anthony Taylor Shouldn't Officiate Chelsea Matches - Thomas Tuchel by Kinzo0917(m): 3:16pm On Aug 15, 2022
condralbedez:
Like Chelsea like Bubu,they always look for excuses why they loose.
. Had it been they won, you won't see them complaining. Useless club and useless fans

1 Like

Re: Anthony Taylor Shouldn't Officiate Chelsea Matches - Thomas Tuchel by guychidile: 3:17pm On Aug 15, 2022
This ref Anthony Taylor should be sent to jail ,because he has killed a lot of fans.

2 Likes

Re: Anthony Taylor Shouldn't Officiate Chelsea Matches - Thomas Tuchel by ZombieTAMER: 3:18pm On Aug 15, 2022
Wallade:
You are such an idiot.

slowpoke on the loose

Go ahead and eat cucurella hairs..
it's your work
Re: Anthony Taylor Shouldn't Officiate Chelsea Matches - Thomas Tuchel by Kinzo0917(m): 3:19pm On Aug 15, 2022
salbis:
One reason why English referees are usually being ignored by FIFA during selections.
. Many of dem has been selected for the forth coming fifa world cup. Go and google it. Cry cry chelsea fans. No chelsea, no complain

1 Like

Re: Anthony Taylor Shouldn't Officiate Chelsea Matches - Thomas Tuchel by ZombieTAMER: 3:20pm On Aug 15, 2022
Wallade:

Can you check the meaning of sore-loser. It simply refers to you in a situation whereby you don't have your way.

I assumed you should understand the phrase, I didn't know I have to put it to you like a 3-year old.

Re: Anthony Taylor Shouldn't Officiate Chelsea Matches - Thomas Tuchel by Babaj145(m): 3:22pm On Aug 15, 2022
Ehnn, If na so, then no english referee should officiate Arsenal matches again na,...cuz everyone knows that when it comes to biased and bad officiating, Arsenal suffers d most in hands of these useless referees undecided...But this is England, in d end Tuchel will serve his game ban, and no punishment will be given to Taylor and dat useless mike dean..all this na waste of time, move on Chelsea fans

6 Likes

Re: Anthony Taylor Shouldn't Officiate Chelsea Matches - Thomas Tuchel by Kinzo0917(m): 3:24pm On Aug 15, 2022
ZombieTAMER:
Taylor is anti Chelsea..

he's Man u
As e dey pain them, e dey sweet us, and as e dey sweet us, e dey pain them . cry me a river chelsea fans. He must continue to officiate your matches. Infact, He will officiate your next match and most of your matches this season. Sore losers

1 Like

Re: Anthony Taylor Shouldn't Officiate Chelsea Matches - Thomas Tuchel by Tegabadguy(m): 3:24pm On Aug 15, 2022
Re: Anthony Taylor Shouldn't Officiate Chelsea Matches - Thomas Tuchel by Manofthenight: 3:25pm On Aug 15, 2022
For now, Conte has no problem with referees. What goes around comes around.

1 Like

Re: Anthony Taylor Shouldn't Officiate Chelsea Matches - Thomas Tuchel by Kinzo0917(m): 3:26pm On Aug 15, 2022
ZombieTAMER:

shut up
. Mumu. Na only you watch am abi As e dey pain you, e dey sweet us, as e dey sweet us, e dey pain you. If e pain you well well, go hug transformer
Re: Anthony Taylor Shouldn't Officiate Chelsea Matches - Thomas Tuchel by Kinzo0917(m): 3:26pm On Aug 15, 2022
ZombieTAMER:

shut up
Mumu. Na only you watch am abi As e dey pain you, e dey sweet us, as e dey sweet us, e dey pain you. If e pain you well well, go hug transformer
Re: Anthony Taylor Shouldn't Officiate Chelsea Matches - Thomas Tuchel by Kinzo0917(m): 3:27pm On Aug 15, 2022
ZombieTAMER:

shut up

Mumu. Na only you watch am abi As e dey pain you, e dey sweet us, as e dey sweet us, e dey pain you. If e pain you well well, go hug transformer
Re: Anthony Taylor Shouldn't Officiate Chelsea Matches - Thomas Tuchel by Theoarhics: 3:33pm On Aug 15, 2022
All the 10 matches he has officiated all ended in draws.

There must be something about this man.
Re: Anthony Taylor Shouldn't Officiate Chelsea Matches - Thomas Tuchel by mattmogan88: 3:35pm On Aug 15, 2022
So these people are still complaining.

Chelshit always giving excuses.

Them go soon create another thread.

Ndị ara grin

1 Like

Re: Anthony Taylor Shouldn't Officiate Chelsea Matches - Thomas Tuchel by keccboi88: 3:36pm On Aug 15, 2022
JoeRizzla:
Agbero Fc
shut up you mumu fellow.
Re: Anthony Taylor Shouldn't Officiate Chelsea Matches - Thomas Tuchel by Okobola146: 3:36pm On Aug 15, 2022
In that case Anthony Barber should take over the officiating of their matches. The match pain Chelsea fans die, but e swewt me for body.

Daddyyin how body?
Re: Anthony Taylor Shouldn't Officiate Chelsea Matches - Thomas Tuchel by Okobola146: 3:37pm On Aug 15, 2022
Theoarhics:
All the 10 matches he has officiated all ended in draws.

There must be something about this man.
he loves draw soup
Re: Anthony Taylor Shouldn't Officiate Chelsea Matches - Thomas Tuchel by Wallade(m): 3:37pm On Aug 15, 2022
ZombieTAMER:

slowpoke on the loose

Go ahead and eat cucurella hairs..
it's your work

What is your level of education? You have a serious challenge with comprehension and you also have ego issues.
Re: Anthony Taylor Shouldn't Officiate Chelsea Matches - Thomas Tuchel by Humanoid01(m): 3:43pm On Aug 15, 2022
Kingcalls:
Like there wasn't VAR
Another Chelsea hater (Mike Dean) was in charge of the VAR. What was the purpose of reviewing the Cucurella-Romero incident when they knew they were not going to award Chelsea a free kick? They ended up shooting themselves on the foot, because that proved their agenda against Chelsea.
Re: Anthony Taylor Shouldn't Officiate Chelsea Matches - Thomas Tuchel by Gbeng30(m): 3:44pm On Aug 15, 2022
Taylor has always been like that, I hope FA will do something about it... As for urchins of looser club who are saying rubbish well done
Re: Anthony Taylor Shouldn't Officiate Chelsea Matches - Thomas Tuchel by Streetmovement(m): 3:47pm On Aug 15, 2022
Wotoporiously cool Speaking

Tottenham no fit be Chelsea mate anytime anyday as far as football is concern

So this one no fit pain me, wetin we carry them no go fit see am carry in the next 10 years

I no dey follow small pikin drag Mr Biggs ice cream, they can all gang up against the blues but Tottenham no go fit ever reach our level.

Even mancity no fit be Chelsea mate, forget recent success.

Na only Liverpool, Manu and arsenal fit open mouth talk for where Chelsea dey, even that asernal sef na on domestic level o, internationally them no born them well

Peace

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Taylor Shouldn't Officiate Chelsea Matches - Thomas Tuchel by TheStrongest: 3:47pm On Aug 15, 2022
The person wey dey VAR na Mike Dean, person wey done celebrate Tottenham goal for match wey him officiate before.

FA set those two up for that match on purpose. I don't know why them no like Chelsea at all.

4 Likes

Re: Anthony Taylor Shouldn't Officiate Chelsea Matches - Thomas Tuchel by Masterito(m): 3:48pm On Aug 15, 2022
The ref robbed Chelsea, let's be truthful for once.
JoeRizzla:
Agbero Fc

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The End Of My Career — Anthony Joshua To Retire In 5 Years / Serie A Announce Cristiano Ronaldo As Best Forward For 2020/21 Season / Anthony Joshua Officially Triggers Rematch Clause To Face Oleksandr Usyk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.