Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

Presidential Election: Christians For Peter Obi Against Muslim For Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidential Election: Christians For Peter Obi Against Muslim For Tinubu (741 Views)

Floods: Obidients Caution Peter Obi Against Not Wearing Life Jacket / North Central APC Protests Against Muslim-Muslim Ticket, Rejects Lalong (Pics) / Remi Tinubu's Ordination As RCCG Pastor, APC Plot To Capture Christians For 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Presidential Election: Christians For Peter Obi Against Muslim For Tinubu by DenreleDave(m): 12:43pm On Aug 15, 2022
Guys, if all christians were to vote for Peter Obi and all muslims were to vote for Tinubu. Who do you think will win the presidential election?

Since peter obi is now visiting churches and tinubu is going to mosques...... I think this presidential election don turn religious one..

So tell us who will win and reasons why you think so..........
Re: Presidential Election: Christians For Peter Obi Against Muslim For Tinubu by Kendo999: 12:45pm On Aug 15, 2022
Vote peter obi for president.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidential Election: Christians For Peter Obi Against Muslim For Tinubu by Truthisunique2: 12:46pm On Aug 15, 2022
You mean if fake Yoruba Muslim minority support tinubu?

We know real Muslim are going for atiku and kwanwaso

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Presidential Election: Christians For Peter Obi Against Muslim For Tinubu by Vulturereloaded: 12:47pm On Aug 15, 2022
Re: Presidential Election: Christians For Peter Obi Against Muslim For Tinubu by Abdu81: 12:52pm On Aug 15, 2022
DenreleDave:
Guys, if all christians were to vote for Peter Obi and all muslims were to vote for Tinubu. Who do you think will win the presidential election?

Since peter obi is now visiting churches and tinubu is going to mosques...... I think this presidential election don turn religious one..

Is tinubu a Muslim?

The north don't count him as one.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidential Election: Christians For Peter Obi Against Muslim For Tinubu by Christistruth00: 12:55pm On Aug 15, 2022
Sowore is better than Igbos Peter Obi

3 Likes

Re: Presidential Election: Christians For Peter Obi Against Muslim For Tinubu by Christistruth00: 12:58pm On Aug 15, 2022
Vulturereloaded:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ohC2PXl63tQ

Is that not the GO that one of his Pastors was accused of killing his wife Osinachi with beatings while he did nothing to help her

Was the woman not one of Paul Eneche’s Choir Leaders ?

1 Like

Re: Presidential Election: Christians For Peter Obi Against Muslim For Tinubu by udokpuenyi(m): 1:08pm On Aug 15, 2022
That was their agreement in their recent strategic meeting in a hotel in Abuja. The evil parties that brought this country to its knees does not want to go down without a fight

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Presidential Election: Christians For Peter Obi Against Muslim For Tinubu by Qtrpst4: 1:20pm On Aug 15, 2022
Does hunger know who is a Christian or Muslim? Even bandits don't know that. Make una continue to promote religious nonsense.

That of course is tinubu plan, to bring in religion and ethnicity. I wonder how the guy thinks he can win if he plays the religious and ethnic card

Imagine a tinubu who wants to continue where buhari stopped and you are here talking about religion

1 Like

Re: Presidential Election: Christians For Peter Obi Against Muslim For Tinubu by STENON(f): 9:15am On Aug 16, 2022
DenreleDave:

Peter Obi is just an attention seeker.
Like seriously!! The highest level of desperation is visiting all churches
cool
I asked my mama if Peter Obituary was present at The Apostolic Church covention over the weekend but she said no.
He is using logic to visit the churches and campaign

The book of STENON chapter 5 verses 6-7 :
Remove Religion from Politics and remove politics from religion, Nigeria would have been the greatest country ever .

All those visiting churches would turn to vanity upon vanity after the election.

Be wise !!!! Vote for Tinubu♥️♥️
Re: Presidential Election: Christians For Peter Obi Against Muslim For Tinubu by perez100: 9:58am On Aug 16, 2022
STENON:
Peter Obi is just an attention seeker.
Like seriously!! The highest level of desperation is visiting all churches
cool
I asked my mama if Peter Obituary was present at The Apostolic Church covention over the weekend but she said no.
He is using logic to visit the churches and campaign

The book of STENON chapter 5 verses 6-7 :
Remove Religion from Politics and remove politics from religion, Nigeria would have been the greatest country ever .

All those visiting churches would turn to vanity upon vanity after the election.

Be wise !!!! Vote for Tinubu♥️♥️

Tinubu was the one that introduced religion into politics and he is trying hard to introduce tribalism too this year but Nigerians knows that he is too corrupt and desperate. He introduced religion the moment he said that he picked Shettima to enable him get Northern Muslim votes. Not that he picked Shettima because he was good. The Tinubu urchins clapped for him that he is a master when it comes to politics. Now, Peter Obi is visiting churches as a Christian and same Tinubu urchins are trying in vain to accuse Peter Obi of using religion to play politics.

Tinubu should have picked his running mate to reflect equity and fairness but he focused on religion to get votes from Muslims thereby treating Northern Christians as if they are irrelevant. So, the Northern Christians are dancing the music he is playing. Blame Tinubu for introducing insult, hate, making mockery of the elders, religion, tribalism, false information etc into our politics. He started every bad thing in Nigeria politics. Just check how a presidential candidate cursing others that they will labour to death and his urchins still clapped for him for the show of shame all in the name of playing politics.

2 Likes

Re: Presidential Election: Christians For Peter Obi Against Muslim For Tinubu by nedu666: 10:04am On Aug 16, 2022
Myopic op. What of atiku. What if northerner muslims vote atiku....how will tinubu be president

U think say u wise

2 Likes

Re: Presidential Election: Christians For Peter Obi Against Muslim For Tinubu by ArewaNorth: 10:06am On Aug 16, 2022
DenreleDave:

Muslims only go to mosque to pray. Mosque has no room for political discussions. Again, until now Muslims don't in anyway declare support to any candidate for religious reasons.
Peter Obi/his supporters is(are) making a big mistake for openly making the campaign look religious. Should they change their approach they may get unconditional support from all Nigerians but the damage is inevitably growing with every passing day...
Re: Presidential Election: Christians For Peter Obi Against Muslim For Tinubu by STENON(f): 10:08am On Aug 16, 2022
perez100:

Tinubu was the one that introduced religion into politics and he is trying hard to introduce tribalism too this year but Nigerians knows that he is too corrupt and desperate. He introduced religion the moment he said that he picked Shettima to enable him get Northern Muslim votes. Not that he picked Shettima because he was good. The Tinubu urchins clapped for him that he is a master when it comes to politics. Now, Peter Obi is visiting churches as a Christian and same Tinubu urchins are trying in vain to accuse Peter Obi of using religion to play politics.

Tinubu should have picked his running mate to reflect equity and fairness but he focused on religion to get votes from Muslims thereby treating Northern Christians as if they are irrelevant. So, the Northern Christians are dancing the music he is playing. Blame Tinubu for introducing insult, hate, making mockery of the elders, religion, tribalism, false information etc into our politics. He started every bad thing in Nigeria politics. Just check how a presidential candidate cursing others that they will labour to death and his urchins still clapped for him for the show of shame all in the name of playing politics.
Kindly modify your post by removing all the boldened words from the statement and I would be more than happy to reply you cheesy

NB: those words are the major problems in Nigeria not Buhari tongue
Re: Presidential Election: Christians For Peter Obi Against Muslim For Tinubu by Nobody: 10:23am On Aug 16, 2022
all these pastors aching to replace northern clerics and cabals are just preparing Christians for humiliating defeat. they are making it looks as if Obi is Christian candidate when we all know millions of Christians will still vote APC. by the time Obi comes a distant 3rd it will now look like victory for Muslims and defeat for Christians even though lots of Christians voted Apc
Re: Presidential Election: Christians For Peter Obi Against Muslim For Tinubu by danijesus(m): 10:56am On Aug 16, 2022
Spirit04:
all these pastors aching to replace northern clerics and cabals are just preparing Christians for humiliating defeat. they are making it looks as if Obi is Christian candidate when we all know millions of Christians will still vote APC. by the time Obi comes a distant 3rd it will now look like victory for Muslims and defeat for Christians even though lots of Christians voted Apc
NO Christian will vote apc!
Re: Presidential Election: Christians For Peter Obi Against Muslim For Tinubu by Nobody: 11:01am On Aug 16, 2022
danijesus:
NO Christian will vote apc!
me that's voting APC, am I a Buddhist?
Re: Presidential Election: Christians For Peter Obi Against Muslim For Tinubu by Agboriotejoye(m): 11:16am On Aug 16, 2022
STENON:
Kindly modify your post by removing all the boldened words from the statement and I would be more than happy to reply you cheesy

NB: those words are the major problems in Nigeria not Buhari tongue
How are those words the problem? Did those words crash the value of the naira?
Did those words refuse to fight bandits and terrorists
Did those words bring recession?
Did those words rig elections?
Re: Presidential Election: Christians For Peter Obi Against Muslim For Tinubu by BATified2023: 11:23am On Aug 16, 2022
udokpuenyi:
That was their agreement in their recent strategic meeting in a hotel in Abuja. The evil parties that brought this country to its knees does not want to go down without a fight
y don’t u use that raccoon moniker
Re: Presidential Election: Christians For Peter Obi Against Muslim For Tinubu by ThrownBack: 11:24am On Aug 16, 2022
The real truth

Re: Presidential Election: Christians For Peter Obi Against Muslim For Tinubu by Nobody: 11:24am On Aug 16, 2022
I'm not after religion. I'm interested in healthy and credible candidate not this walking corpse

Re: Presidential Election: Christians For Peter Obi Against Muslim For Tinubu by danijesus(m): 6:05pm On Aug 16, 2022
Spirit04:
me that's voting APC, am I a Buddhist?
when last did u go to church

(1) (Reply)

2023: Tinubu meets Obasanjo Today / Video: Aba On The Path Of Restoration (Success Stories) / Nnamdi Kanu The Lucky Man From The Eastern Region Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.