Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,443 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:57 PM

El Rufai Scared Of A Massive Peter Obi Rally In Kaduna - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El Rufai Scared Of A Massive Peter Obi Rally In Kaduna (1332 Views)

Massive Peter Obi Campaign Rally In Ekiti State / Pictures From Peter Obi Rally In Suleja Today / Video: Ibadan Youths Erect Massive Peter Obi Billboard In Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

El Rufai Scared Of A Massive Peter Obi Rally In Kaduna by Pauldollars(m): 12:56pm On Aug 15, 2022
El-Rufai Dismisses Peter Obi's Rally In Kaduna

Governor Nasir El-Rufai has dismissed the possibility of a proposed rally for the presidential candidate of the Labour Party, Peter Obi, gaining any traction in Kaduna State.

Early Monday, El- Rufai quoted a tweet, calling for a two million man march in Kaduna for Obi and said, "In Kaduna? Not Kaduna Twitter? -
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
I hope you get Two Hundred persons on the streets, including those ‘imports’ that can’t open their shops on Mondays, and came on overnight bus last night!!
I jus’ dey laff, wallahi tallahi!! - #KadunaResident."

Credit: Twitter | @elrufai

--

1 Like

Re: El Rufai Scared Of A Massive Peter Obi Rally In Kaduna by Nobody: 1:01pm On Aug 15, 2022
Good then.
Re: El Rufai Scared Of A Massive Peter Obi Rally In Kaduna by Eriokanmi: 1:06pm On Aug 15, 2022
He has to be afraid. Who would risk traveling on abuja kaduna highway overnight except the person has signed his death warrant before leaving home, just because he wants to intimidate kaduna people with crowd? Elrufai must be high on something. Ask the AIG who recently risked the journey to kaduna even on a Broad day light nah. Elrufai is jittery. Let's see if your propaganda and rigging tactics would work for your party next year

Moreover, someone needs to tell apc ,.pdp and non-obidients that there's nobody sponsoring or bankrolling Labour party supporters nationwide. We spend our own money in each state. Peter Obi himself doesn't know most of us.

The urchins also need to know that Peter obi doesn't stand for any tribe or religion. He stabds for Nigeria. I always wonder why they call someone like me ipob each time I come on nairaland to show my support for obi. They're not saying we don't have pvc anymore now they call us ipob, lmao, me wey don dry vote since 1999. O ga oo. We'd meet at the poll.

7 Likes

Re: El Rufai Scared Of A Massive Peter Obi Rally In Kaduna by Moh247: 1:11pm On Aug 15, 2022
Someone is catching cruise and laughing at you you think he is afraid
Re: El Rufai Scared Of A Massive Peter Obi Rally In Kaduna by michlins(m): 1:11pm On Aug 15, 2022
Well let's see how it goes
Re: El Rufai Scared Of A Massive Peter Obi Rally In Kaduna by DaddyFreeze2020(m): 1:19pm On Aug 15, 2022
Moh247:

The cruise is free publicity for Peter Obi. Even Muslims will want to join the rally.
So Let him keep catching cruise with Peter Obi. He will also congratulate him next year.

2 Likes

Re: El Rufai Scared Of A Massive Peter Obi Rally In Kaduna by Moh247: 1:20pm On Aug 15, 2022
DaddyFreeze2020:

The cruise is free publicity for Peter Obi.
Let him keep catching cruise with Peter Obi. He will also congratulate him next year.

I really don't respond to Obi Supporters on serious threads.. only comedy section

Anyone still thinking Obi has a chance doesn't worth my time, I simply block them
Re: El Rufai Scared Of A Massive Peter Obi Rally In Kaduna by DaddyFreeze2020(m): 1:25pm On Aug 15, 2022
Moh247:

I really don't respond to Obi Supporters on serious threads.. only comedy section

Anyone still thinking Obi has a chance doesn't worth my time, I simply block them

What's my business with your liking Peter Obi or not?
Abi will you kill yourself if he wins?
BTW, you only have 1 vote and I mean 1 vote.
So keep your opinion about your dislike of Obi to yourself. Its immaterial and immature

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: El Rufai Scared Of A Massive Peter Obi Rally In Kaduna by Moh247: 1:27pm On Aug 15, 2022
DaddyFreeze2020:

So keep your opinion about your dislike of Obi to yourself. Its immaterial and immature

Keep your story to yourself man... I am not stopping you from wasting your vote so don't disturb my mention
Re: El Rufai Scared Of A Massive Peter Obi Rally In Kaduna by Brookdcook: 1:30pm On Aug 15, 2022
Moh247:

Yes because only Asiwaju is the serious contestant with a serious face . Very vibrant and very strong other contestants are not human being and they are not serious they just waste their time because Asiwaju is very serious .

And peter supporters are just codes online not humans .

If they are ibo they are ipigigs and ipob , osu

But if they support Asiwaju they are good .

You are fooling yourself . Wait till February Moh

5 Likes

Re: El Rufai Scared Of A Massive Peter Obi Rally In Kaduna by Brookdcook: 1:31pm On Aug 15, 2022
DaddyFreeze2020:

Tell the corn toad o

3 Likes

Re: El Rufai Scared Of A Massive Peter Obi Rally In Kaduna by Moh247: 1:38pm On Aug 15, 2022
Brookdcook:

Yes because only Asiwaju is the serious contestant with a serious face . Very vibrant and very strong other contestants are not human being and they are not serious they just waste their time because Asiwaju is very serious .

And peter supporters are just codes online not humans .

If they are ibo they are ipigigs and ipob , osu

But if they support Asiwaju they are good .

You are fooling yourself . Wait till February Moh

Your comment your opinion

Not interested
Re: El Rufai Scared Of A Massive Peter Obi Rally In Kaduna by Brookdcook: 1:40pm On Aug 15, 2022
Moh247:

Your comment your opinion

Not interested

Then stop killing yourself over peter

Market you pissy pissy candidate in peace

2 Likes

Re: El Rufai Scared Of A Massive Peter Obi Rally In Kaduna by Elbinawi: 1:41pm On Aug 15, 2022
"Hold blood sucking demon,
El Rufai responsible if anything happens to Nigerians in Kaduna who comes to stand in solidarity with Peter Obi" - supporters @NgLabour presidential candidate raise alarm.

I replied:

True the genocidal criminal @elrufai is a blood sucking demon. This notorious child-killer buried innocent children ALIVE in the multiple Shia mass graves according to the comprehensive report of the London-based Amnesty International on #ZariaGenocide.

#ElbinawiTweets
Re: El Rufai Scared Of A Massive Peter Obi Rally In Kaduna by Moh247: 1:41pm On Aug 15, 2022
Brookdcook:

Then stop killing yourself over peter

Market you pissy pissy candidate in peace

What I comment about is absolutely non of your business

I don't qoute you because I don't find you relivant enough

Be a man and stop whining
Re: El Rufai Scared Of A Massive Peter Obi Rally In Kaduna by BafanaBafana: 1:43pm On Aug 15, 2022
Obi supporters should be the ones scared of Elrufai. He is the smart and calculated version of Wike, and he has government backing
Re: El Rufai Scared Of A Massive Peter Obi Rally In Kaduna by Brookdcook: 1:44pm On Aug 15, 2022
Moh247:

What I comment about is absolutely non of your business

Be a man and stop whining

You are a no man because you cant stand on your word.

You typed with your own swollen fingers that you dont reply ObiDent here only on comedy section . So what are you doing replying me when we are not on comedy section ?

Market your Mazda 14 push and start in peace

Re: El Rufai Scared Of A Massive Peter Obi Rally In Kaduna by Moh247: 1:47pm On Aug 15, 2022
Brookdcook:

You typed with your own swollen fingers that you dont reply ObiDent here only on comedy section . So what are you doing replying me when we are not on comedy section ?

You talk tooo much for a man

Can't you be civilised and comment what ever your opinion is without seeking my attention?

Ever wonder why I don't qoute people like you?!

You are irrelivant so are your opinion

Now get lost
Re: El Rufai Scared Of A Massive Peter Obi Rally In Kaduna by Brookdcook: 1:50pm On Aug 15, 2022
Moh247:

You talk tooo much for a man

Can't you be civilised and comment what ever your opinion is without seeking my attention?

Ever wonder why I don't qoute people like you?!

You are irrelivant so are your opinion

Now get lost

Toh..
E still dey reply

Agbado Toad

2 Likes

Re: El Rufai Scared Of A Massive Peter Obi Rally In Kaduna by iLegendd(m): 1:54pm On Aug 15, 2022
Moh247:
You're probably a kid with less experience about life (or an old man who has lost his memory) if you've not encountered people who use laughter to cover fear.
Re: El Rufai Scared Of A Massive Peter Obi Rally In Kaduna by Moh247: 1:55pm On Aug 15, 2022
iLegendd:
You're probably a kid with less experience about life if you've not encountered people who use laughter to cover fear.

Kpele PhD holder in human psychology Nairaland branch

Mr life experience

Someone tweeted at him and he replied now he is scared

This Nairaland sef
Re: El Rufai Scared Of A Massive Peter Obi Rally In Kaduna by Brookdcook: 1:56pm On Aug 15, 2022
Moh247:

Kpele PhD holder in human psychology Nairaland branch

Mr life experience

Ehh?

E still dey talk

Re: El Rufai Scared Of A Massive Peter Obi Rally In Kaduna by Mrkindness: 2:10pm On Aug 15, 2022
Brookdcook:

bro are you saying that Bobo Chicago the Agbado ancestor is a MAZDA 14 PUSH AND START ? God nairaland don finish me. grin

1 Like

Re: El Rufai Scared Of A Massive Peter Obi Rally In Kaduna by Mrkindness: 2:14pm On Aug 15, 2022
Brookdcook:

Ehh?

E still dey talk
please make una forgive Moh247 the unredeemable urchin is just hungry.
Re: El Rufai Scared Of A Massive Peter Obi Rally In Kaduna by tayewomi(m): 2:20pm On Aug 15, 2022
Coming from Nigeria most useless governor,the phone he used to tweet this nonsense is on 9o/o charged
Re: El Rufai Scared Of A Massive Peter Obi Rally In Kaduna by Brookdcook: 2:47pm On Aug 15, 2022
Mrkindness:
bro are you saying that Bobo Chicago the Agbado ancestor is a MAZDA 14 PUSH AND START ? God nairaland don finish me. grin

Kabu kabu yellow and black color

1 Like

Re: El Rufai Scared Of A Massive Peter Obi Rally In Kaduna by Brookdcook: 2:48pm On Aug 15, 2022
Mrkindness:
please make una forgive Moh247 the unredeemable urchin is just hungry.

E no know where corn and cassava farm dey ?
Re: El Rufai Scared Of A Massive Peter Obi Rally In Kaduna by Brookdcook: 2:48pm On Aug 15, 2022
tayewomi:
Coming from Nigeria most useless governor,the phone he used to tweet this nonsense is on 9o/o charged

Governor when no get light
Re: El Rufai Scared Of A Massive Peter Obi Rally In Kaduna by techWriter3: 3:12pm On Aug 15, 2022
know the grain toad o

(1) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Won't Be Released~~fg / Why Tinubu's Rally Flopped In Enugu / Obidients Are Reporting Results Of Their Online Voting.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.