Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,530 members, 7,837,022 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:52 PM

My Stomach Big Mean Say I De Enjoy Is A Saying By Young Nigerian Youths - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Stomach Big Mean Say I De Enjoy Is A Saying By Young Nigerian Youths (319 Views)

"Dear Death, I Am Ready" - Young Nigerian Woman Leaves Painful Note On Facebook / Young Nigerian Woman Dies In Libya (Photo) / Young Nigerian Man Drowns A Day After Sharing A Facebook Post About Death (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Stomach Big Mean Say I De Enjoy Is A Saying By Young Nigerian Youths by guobe: 1:35pm On Aug 15, 2022
Alot of young men believe taking alcohol excessively making their tummy protruded means they are enjoying.They consume alcohol excessively and now have a five months pregnant lady type of stomach.I just shake my head when I see these set of men as they are just destroying their health system.see en in life you must have a limit on anything you do.If you are to drink you should drink responsibly.when I just finished secondary school there was this youthful exuberance of wanting to drink alcohol with friends. when we gathered and my friends were taking two to seven bottles of beer at a go.I always insisted on taking just one bottle of beer no matter the preaching to take more by my friends. NOW I don't even take again or solemnly take as I don't see its usefulness.The bottom line is to always limit your alcohol intake as they say health is wealth.

1 Like

Re: My Stomach Big Mean Say I De Enjoy Is A Saying By Young Nigerian Youths by HarlequinLekex: 1:41pm On Aug 15, 2022
guobe:
Alot of young men believe taking alcohol excessively making their tummy protruded means they are enjoying.They consume alcohol excessively and now have a five months pregnant lady type of stomach.I just shake my head when I see these set of men are they as they arejust destroying their health system.see en in life you must have a limit on anything you do.If you are to drink you should drink responsibly.when I just finished secondary school there was this youthful exuberance of wanting to drink alcohol with friends.do when we gathered and my friends were taking two to seven bottles of beer at a go.I always insisted on taking just one bottle of beer no matter the preaching to take more by my friends. NOW I don't even take again or solemnly take as I don't see its usefulness.The bottom line is to always limit your alcohol intake as they say health is wealth.
Them no go hear and learn
Re: My Stomach Big Mean Say I De Enjoy Is A Saying By Young Nigerian Youths by guobe: 1:43pm On Aug 15, 2022
HarlequinLekex:
Them no go hear and learn
It's a bad habit that should be moderated.
Re: My Stomach Big Mean Say I De Enjoy Is A Saying By Young Nigerian Youths by Timoleon(m): 2:01pm On Aug 15, 2022
undecided

Re: My Stomach Big Mean Say I De Enjoy Is A Saying By Young Nigerian Youths by guobe: 5:45am On Aug 16, 2022
Pics

Re: My Stomach Big Mean Say I De Enjoy Is A Saying By Young Nigerian Youths by guobe: 5:47am On Aug 16, 2022
Timoleon:
undecided
If you choose to die this moment it's left to you.This message is for people willing to live a healthy lifestyle.
Re: My Stomach Big Mean Say I De Enjoy Is A Saying By Young Nigerian Youths by Timoleon(m): 5:49am On Aug 16, 2022
Potassium
guobe:
If you choose to die this moment it's left to you.This message is for people willing to live a healthy lifestyle.
Re: My Stomach Big Mean Say I De Enjoy Is A Saying By Young Nigerian Youths by guobe: 5:51am On Aug 16, 2022
Timoleon:
Potassium
No calcium

(1) (Reply)

Health Benefits Of African Pear / . / Reason Why Babies Cry When They’re Born

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.