Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,817 members, 7,810,138 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:30 PM

Unknown Gunmen: No Police Checkpoints Anymore - Abia Resident (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Unknown Gunmen: No Police Checkpoints Anymore - Abia Resident (Video) (26167 Views)

Abia Resident Celebrates Julius Berger's Logo Seen On The Road / Police Checkpoints Disappear From South-East Highways (Pictures, Video) / Nigeria: No Police, No Military, No Media. Just An Order. (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unknown Gunmen: No Police Checkpoints Anymore - Abia Resident (Video) by Felimax(m): 4:29pm On Aug 15, 2022
obyrich:
Crime rate increases with police check points in the east.

We don hear! Police don comot for road for una. By God's grace next year before election there will be no federal presence in the East so that you guys can be in absolute peace with yourselves.

3 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen: No Police Checkpoints Anymore - Abia Resident (Video) by obyrich(m): 4:32pm On Aug 15, 2022
Felimax:

We don hear! Police don comot for road for una. By God's grace next year before election there will be no federal presence in the East so that you guys can be in absolute peace with yourselves.
I am not the police IG that disbanded road blocks. If you cannot explain why crime is high in the midst of road blocks, then face front.

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen: No Police Checkpoints Anymore - Abia Resident (Video) by Felimax(m): 4:33pm On Aug 15, 2022
perez100:
We still need police oo. What am hearing in my town, our people are begging police to come because bad boys are terrorizing people everywhere.

You better not hear anything o or if you hear pretend as if you did not hear. Gradually, there will be no police for you guys.

Afghanistan is coming...

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen: No Police Checkpoints Anymore - Abia Resident (Video) by Felimax(m): 4:34pm On Aug 15, 2022
obyrich:
I am not the police IG that disbanded road blocks. If you cannot explain why crime is high in the midst of road blocks, then face front.

Look at you, I am facing my front o jare. You are the one standing in front of my back.
Re: Unknown Gunmen: No Police Checkpoints Anymore - Abia Resident (Video) by Topenzee(m): 4:36pm On Aug 15, 2022
9ja my country, nah you complain make Dem remove all the road block unna still complain after granted your wish. Enu lebo

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen: No Police Checkpoints Anymore - Abia Resident (Video) by chrixtoimoh: 4:45pm On Aug 15, 2022
Motorist and Keke will heave a heavy sign of relief from extortion.

2 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen: No Police Checkpoints Anymore - Abia Resident (Video) by Rupertek: 4:57pm On Aug 15, 2022
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
dem don relocate to kaduna to arrest bandits.

time 4 motorists to make enough profit

And time for criminals to make profit too. Now, high class individuals will avoid the roads and tgw areas, hope you like it
Re: Unknown Gunmen: No Police Checkpoints Anymore - Abia Resident (Video) by AfricanColumbus: 5:00pm On Aug 15, 2022
kollinz1234:
But this man get mind o. Today is suppose to be sit at home and you are driving comfortably without any fear of any sort. What if armed men block you and kidnap you?

It was really a risky venture.
Re: Unknown Gunmen: No Police Checkpoints Anymore - Abia Resident (Video) by Dreamhighnow(m): 5:10pm On Aug 15, 2022
CommonSense1967:
Peter Obi tuary and his IPIG Obi diots supporters are the real unknown Gun men.

Common sense is far away from you
Re: Unknown Gunmen: No Police Checkpoints Anymore - Abia Resident (Video) by shortIGBOman: 5:25pm On Aug 15, 2022
ariesbull:
IGBO MAN LOVE BENZ SHAAAAA

Why?

Na lie. Them love Wheel Barrows most. That's why their Governors always give out Wheel Barrows to IGBO Youths on HIRED PURCHASE. grin grin

Re: Unknown Gunmen: No Police Checkpoints Anymore - Abia Resident (Video) by shortIGBOman: 5:28pm On Aug 15, 2022
OkoRemi2023:
Southeast have new IGP in the person of Emperor Simon Ekpa

Simon Ekpa allowed these efulefu to be chanting obidatti thrash, by the time he started unleashing what he have in stock for them, we will be here to see how they go even curse Biafra they will still pick up post election

Re: Unknown Gunmen: No Police Checkpoints Anymore - Abia Resident (Video) by obyrich(m): 5:39pm On Aug 15, 2022
Felimax:

Look at you, I am facing my front o jare. You are the one standing in front of my back.
Lol
Re: Unknown Gunmen: No Police Checkpoints Anymore - Abia Resident (Video) by KingRSHD2(m): 6:44pm On Aug 15, 2022
AfricanColumbus:

If they are there u guys will still complain of overchecking and yet u are part of the team that started endsars that u don't want police anymore so wat else do you expect
Re: Unknown Gunmen: No Police Checkpoints Anymore - Abia Resident (Video) by KingRSHD2(m): 6:48pm On Aug 15, 2022
perez100:
We still need police oo. What am hearing in my town, our people are begging police to come because bad boys are terrorizing pe7ople everywhere.

But they are among those that did end sars now that policjng is a fraud system that they don't want them ...

So why complaining or requesting for them now kiss cry isiewu generation grin
Re: Unknown Gunmen: No Police Checkpoints Anymore - Abia Resident (Video) by floret23(f): 6:52pm On Aug 15, 2022
LadyExcellency:
Police may start kidnapping motorists to prove their relevance on the roads.
That is what is already happening.
Re: Unknown Gunmen: No Police Checkpoints Anymore - Abia Resident (Video) by OkoRemi2023(m): 7:20pm On Aug 15, 2022
JealousCobra:

Go and have an eternal sleep, Son! grin

after you and those thing that birthed a world class imbeciles like you
Re: Unknown Gunmen: No Police Checkpoints Anymore - Abia Resident (Video) by OkoRemi2023(m): 7:23pm On Aug 15, 2022
ZombieTAMER:

Skull miners and kidnappers are all over the country, but here you are planning to vote APc to escape from APc failure..

Don't you belong in Yaba Left?.

APC is ruling 2023 and beyond, your noisemaking here won't change that fact

better stick with your Biafra mantra and quit the zoo politics. confused people.....
Re: Unknown Gunmen: No Police Checkpoints Anymore - Abia Resident (Video) by ZombieTAMER: 8:04pm On Aug 15, 2022
OkoRemi2023:

APC is ruling 2023 and beyond, your noisemaking here won't change that fact
better stick with your Biafra mantra and quit the zoo politics. confused people.....

APc will rule forever abi, olodo
unconfused bigot,
bloody skull miners everywhere

Re: Unknown Gunmen: No Police Checkpoints Anymore - Abia Resident (Video) by ufotunang: 8:07pm On Aug 15, 2022
When this police are been killed by this IPOB , unknown gun men ...the government do not care about them ...so the motivation to do their jobs is not there..and the citizens does not feel concerned about the killing of this police men...so it's everybody fight for yourself
Re: Unknown Gunmen: No Police Checkpoints Anymore - Abia Resident (Video) by CoolAmbience(m): 12:32am On Aug 16, 2022
Conrod:
Are you admitting that the police have been defeated ?

By who?
Re: Unknown Gunmen: No Police Checkpoints Anymore - Abia Resident (Video) by isaacprinz(m): 2:24am On Aug 16, 2022
Conrod:
Are you admitting that the police have been defeated ?
See mumu talk abi Question......chai your foolishness is second to none.
Re: Unknown Gunmen: No Police Checkpoints Anymore - Abia Resident (Video) by Taigaban: 5:25am On Aug 16, 2022
When activities of Unknown gunmen goes down they will reappear again to extort Money from motorist.
Re: Unknown Gunmen: No Police Checkpoints Anymore - Abia Resident (Video) by Jetbound: 8:31am On Aug 16, 2022
AfricanColumbus:

They moved to the highway between aba and port-harcourt . That's where the money is right now
Re: Unknown Gunmen: No Police Checkpoints Anymore - Abia Resident (Video) by OkoRemi2023(m): 8:26pm On Aug 16, 2022
ZombieTAMER:

APc will rule forever abi, olodo unconfused bigot, bloody skull miners everywhere
continue making noise ipob member, your patron is going no where
Re: Unknown Gunmen: No Police Checkpoints Anymore - Abia Resident (Video) by ZombieTAMER: 10:24pm On Aug 16, 2022
OkoRemi2023:

continue making noise ipob member, your patron is going no where

only terrorists campaign for a Muslim Muslim ticket in a secular state..

Or is it an Islamic state already?.. my black forehead friend
Re: Unknown Gunmen: No Police Checkpoints Anymore - Abia Resident (Video) by OkoRemi2023(m): 4:01pm On Aug 17, 2022
ZombieTAMER:

only terrorists campaign for a Muslim Muslim ticket in a secular state..

Or is it an Islamic state already?.. my black forehead friend

I'm a Christian

it's cool to have a Christian Christian ticket in east where there is Muslim minority but it is wrong to have Muslim Muslim ticket in Christian minority in north

mumu cow. the main objective of a business owner is to maximize profit just as the same way for a political party to win election is to consider population mechanism

you uneducated ipob member are mere noisemakers
Re: Unknown Gunmen: No Police Checkpoints Anymore - Abia Resident (Video) by ZombieTAMER: 4:19pm On Aug 17, 2022
OkoRemi2023:

I'm a Christian
it's cool to have a Christian Christian ticket in east where there is Muslim minority but it is wrong to have Muslim Muslim ticket in Christian minority in north
mumu cow. the main objective of a business owner is to maximize profit just as the same way for a political party to win election is to consider population mechanism
you uneducated ipob member are mere noisemakers

mumu zombie..
can any ruling party in Nigeria contemplate running a Christian Christian ticket in the country?

Try it and see uproar..
idiots playing themselves..
vote APc to save Nigeria from APc.. bloody fools
Re: Unknown Gunmen: No Police Checkpoints Anymore - Abia Resident (Video) by OkoRemi2023(m): 4:36pm On Aug 17, 2022
ZombieTAMER:

mumu zombie..
can any ruling party in Nigeria contemplate running a Christian Christian ticket in the country?

Try it and see uproar..
idiots playing themselves..
vote APc to save Nigeria from APc.. bloody fools

you're irrelevant in the space of things and this gibberish you're writing here with confidence won't do anything

I'm busy mobilizing for my candidates offline but you're writing jargons thinking this efulefu Nonsense you're writing here will elect your candidates

you must think I'm in the league of guys you write your rubbish to, no make me boil and give you a sad day with raw reply

maintained your palm size
Re: Unknown Gunmen: No Police Checkpoints Anymore - Abia Resident (Video) by ZombieTAMER: 11:47pm On Aug 17, 2022
OkoRemi2023:

you're irrelevant in the space of things and this gibberish you're writing here with confidence won't do anything
I'm busy mobilizing for my candidates offline but you're writing jargons thinking this efulefu Nonsense you're writing here will elect your candidates
you must think I'm in the league of guys you write your rubbish to, no make me boil and give you a sad day with raw reply
maintained your palm size

mobilising for someone who wants to turn Nigeria to an Islamic State?
Someone's who has dementia?
An old grandpa who ought to be playing with his grandkids..

This is the person you want to run the affairs of Nigeria?..
You can ever vote Buhari for a third term of there's such

Re: Unknown Gunmen: No Police Checkpoints Anymore - Abia Resident (Video) by OkoRemi2023(m): 9:44am On Aug 18, 2022
ZombieTAMER:

mobilising for someone who wants to turn Nigeria to an Islamic State?
Someone's who has dementia?
An old grandpa who ought to be playing with his grandkids..

This is the person you want to run the affairs of Nigeria?..
You can ever vote Buhari for a third term of there's such

your Photoshop won't stop him from becoming your president, you rant, wail, curse yet Buhari rule you for 8yrs

get ready for another wailing you illiterate people of Biafra

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

OPC Council Disowns Gani Adams, For Betraying Yoruba Nation / Youths Set Ablaze PDP Chieftain's House In Jos / Reps To Increase Fuel Price By N5 For Roads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.