Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,790 members, 7,817,282 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:27 AM

Free #1000 Giveaway!!! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Free #1000 Giveaway!!! (538 Views)

#1000 Giveaway No Bvn Or Nin Needed / #1000 Giveaway No Bvn Or Nin Needed / #1000 Giveaway No Bvn Or Nin Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free #1000 Giveaway!!! by Leonidas8(m): 3:05pm On Aug 15, 2022
Chipper Cash is giving N1000 to everyone who installs their app, verifies their account and completes a task
GET your own N1000 by following these instructions below CAREFULLY
*1* Go to the Google Play store on your phones and download the Chipper cash app now... Or Register using this invitation link..
https://chip per.cash/invite/35BV8
(copy the link to your browser and remove the space to join link)
*2*. Use your Phone Number only to Register
*Important Notice*
*Your email is not supposed to be added until after you've received your referral bonus.
This is to avoid you Missing the new User Benefit that you are entitled to...
*3*. Tap your Profile Section to Verify your Chipper cash account
*4*. Wait for 30mins to 1hour after Applying for and completing the VERIFICATION (both face and bvn verification)
*5*. Once verified, go to the *earn* Section on your chipper cash app home screen, and enter this code... 35BV8
*6* Request funding. Search for my Chipper Tag (@Defaramade). Make a request. I'll send you fund, you'll send it back to me and then you'll be credited with your #1000 bonus.
Re: Free #1000 Giveaway!!! by Leonidas8(m): 3:12pm On Aug 15, 2022
Leonidas8:
Chipper Cash is giving N1000 to everyone who installs their app, verifies their account and completes a task
GET your own N1000 by following these instructions below CAREFULLY
*1* Go to the Google Play store on your phones and download the Chipper cash app now... Or Register using this invitation link..
https://chip per.cash/invite/35BV8
(copy the link to your browser and remove the space to join link)
*2*. Use your Phone Number only to Register
*Important Notice*
*Your email is not supposed to be added until after you've received your referral bonus.
This is to avoid you Missing the new User Benefit that you are entitled to...
*3*. Tap your Profile Section to Verify your Chipper cash account
*4*. Wait for 30mins to 1hour after Applying for and completing the VERIFICATION (both face and bvn verification)
*5*. Once verified, go to the *earn* Section on your chipper cash app home screen, and enter this code... 35BV8
*6* Request funding. Search for my Chipper Tag (@Defaramade). Make a request. I'll send you fund, you'll send it back to me and then you'll be credited with your #1000 bonus.
NOTE: To avoid unsuccessful referral please ensure you register with your number ONLY and not your email otherwise you won't receive your refferal bonus.

Re: Free #1000 Giveaway!!! by Leonidas8(m): 2:52pm On Aug 16, 2022
Mr O. Otuyo, I can see you've registered and you've been verified.
If you are here, please paste me your @ChipperTag for funding then send it back to me to get your #1000 bonus.
Re: Free #1000 Giveaway!!! by Leonidas8(m): 9:04am On Aug 17, 2022
Another cash out done and dusted. Download Chipper Cash and register with your number only. Do facial recognition and enter your BVN to complete your verification. Go to the earn section and enter the referral code 35BV8. After you've been verified go to the request tab and search for @Defaramade request for fund, I'll send you #1000 you'll send it back to me and we both get credited #1000 as referral bonus.

Re: Free #1000 Giveaway!!! by Leonidas8(m): 9:29am On Aug 17, 2022
NOTE: It's very important that you register with your number only and not your email in order to receive your bonus as a new user. Using email to register will make the referral unsuccessful so register with your number only.
Re: Free #1000 Giveaway!!! by Leonidas8(m): 6:14pm On Aug 17, 2022
Leonidas8:
NOTE: It's very important that you register with your number only and not your email in order to receive your bonus as a new user. Using email to register will make the referral unsuccessful so register with your number only.
If you are having difficulty getting OTP code on your line don't panic. There's a lot of people trying to register so a little bit of patience is needed here. You can try again by midnight or very early in the morning. Remember to only register with your number and not your email to be able to get your refferal bonus.

(1) (Reply)

Hiring Now! ONLINE Female Teachers In Math, Physics, Chemistry And Biology / Urgent Vacancies At Egbeda!!!!!! /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.