Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,549 members, 7,837,103 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

Despite Sextape, Tiwa Savage Rocks Naked Dress To UK Concert After-party (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Despite Sextape, Tiwa Savage Rocks Naked Dress To UK Concert After-party (video) (3614 Views)

Moment Rema 'Collapsed' On Stage During A UK Concert (Video) / Tiwa Savage Rocks Towel In Nude Photoshoot / Fans React As Tiwa Savage Rocks Sleeveless Top: "A Bra Would Have Been Better" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Despite Sextape, Tiwa Savage Rocks Naked Dress To UK Concert After-party (video) by EdemIboro: 3:27pm On Aug 15, 2022
Despite leaked tape, Tiwa Savage rocks naked dress to UK concert after-party (Video)
https://tsbnews.com/2022/08/despite-leaked-tape-tiwa-savage-rocks-naked-dress-to-uk-concert-after-party-video/

Re: Despite Sextape, Tiwa Savage Rocks Naked Dress To UK Concert After-party (video) by gasparpisciotta: 5:08pm On Aug 15, 2022
A hoe is a hoe

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Despite Sextape, Tiwa Savage Rocks Naked Dress To UK Concert After-party (video) by SAMBARRY: 5:45pm On Aug 15, 2022
Tiwa savage act right na.dont let all these pained and bitter men on NL have The justification to say Shii about you
Re: Despite Sextape, Tiwa Savage Rocks Naked Dress To UK Concert After-party (video) by Arinze20(m): 7:40pm On Aug 15, 2022
Mad people
Re: Despite Sextape, Tiwa Savage Rocks Naked Dress To UK Concert After-party (video) by drmuchin: 11:07pm On Aug 15, 2022
A FARM TOOL
KEEP CULTIVATING
Re: Despite Sextape, Tiwa Savage Rocks Naked Dress To UK Concert After-party (video) by yomiuk: 11:40pm On Aug 15, 2022
The girl no dey shame.

Top runs girl
Re: Despite Sextape, Tiwa Savage Rocks Naked Dress To UK Concert After-party (video) by Nobody: 12:16am On Aug 16, 2022
That's all she got. She glory in her shame
Re: Despite Sextape, Tiwa Savage Rocks Naked Dress To UK Concert After-party (video) by YourFavorite21(m): 1:11am On Aug 16, 2022
yomiuk:
The girl no dey shame.

Top runs girl
@42 she is no longer a girl cheesy

1 Like

Re: Despite Sextape, Tiwa Savage Rocks Naked Dress To UK Concert After-party (video) by emmabest2000(m): 2:18am On Aug 16, 2022
You people are all bored

Someone who has vividly shown the whole world her Toto and clitoris , even touching her clitoris while collecting that small pe.nis lipsrsealed
What again do you guys expect her to hide ?

You can never shame a shameless grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Despite Sextape, Tiwa Savage Rocks Naked Dress To UK Concert After-party (video) by etrange: 4:37am On Aug 16, 2022
SAMBARRY:
Tiwa savage act right na.dont let all these pained and bitter men on NL have The justification to say Shii about you

They can say whatever they want to say. Regardless of how she acts, a single lady will always get such denigrating comments. They'll always be called hoes by people who don't know a thing about them. When a female artist performs with a male artist, the Nigerian man would conclude they're sleeping together. It's just a Nigerian thing. If I were a lady, I wouldn't let how I'd be perceived dictate my lifestyle in any way. Just imagine the title "despite sex tape...". What has the tape gotten to do with anything? The only reason a reference is made to it here is malice. 99% of people here have sex but when it comes to others, they mount thier high horses to call them names. Hypocrisy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Despite Sextape, Tiwa Savage Rocks Naked Dress To UK Concert After-party (video) by SAMBARRY: 5:40am On Aug 16, 2022
etrange:

They can say whatever they want to say. Regardless of how she acts, a single lady will always get such denigrating comments. They'll always be called hoes by people who don't know a thing about them. When an female artist performs with a male artist, the Nigerian man would conclude they're sleeping together. It's just a Nigerian thing. If I were a lady, I wouldn't let how I'd be perceived dictate my lifestyle in any way. Just imagine the title "despite sex tape...". What has the tape gotten to do with anything? The only reason a reference is made to it here is malice. 99% of people here have sex but when it comes to others, they mount thier high horses to call them names. Hypocrisy.
so very true
Re: Despite Sextape, Tiwa Savage Rocks Naked Dress To UK Concert After-party (video) by meobizy(f): 10:54am On Aug 16, 2022
She’s an entertainer. No time.

(1) (Reply)

You Do This Nyash, Portable Tell Female Fan At The Abuja Airport (video, Pic) / [PHOTOS] Check Out Some Of Lynxxx's Toys / Is Oritsefemi a Married man at last? (photos) says he nailed it alast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.