Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,148 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

Pls I Need A Job Ugently - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Pls I Need A Job Ugently (7110 Views)

Male Factory Workers Ugently Needed In Lagos / Need A Job Ugently As Sales Boy In Abuja(waec) Call 07062169229 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls I Need A Job Ugently by emekusboy(m): 10:34am On Aug 05, 2011
Goodday, my name is emeka am a secondary school holder. Pls am looking for a person dat can help or link me with a job . Ye is contact number. 07035036503. Thanks
Re: Pls I Need A Job Ugently by dvonne(f): 7:02pm On Sep 11, 2011
@OP
Where in Nigeria are you
Re: Pls I Need A Job Ugently by deeflamez(m): 11:40am On Sep 13, 2011
Please folks am a corper rounding up NYSC by the end of September and in need of a good job as soon as possible. Finished from a private University and currently serving in Lagos. I say GOOD JOB and as soon as possible because I've been the one fending for myself before and after school and the service year has been very stressful with sometimes little or no financial help coming from anywhere. And as such need a good well-paying job after NYSC before i die of frustration. Your help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks
Re: Pls I Need A Job Ugently by topeabos: 6:08pm On Sep 15, 2011
I got a degree in industrial chemistry and residing in lagos i would'nt mind any gud job to keep body and soul together, i'm highly frustrated.topeabos@yahoo.com
Re: Pls I Need A Job Ugently by mambenanje(m): 5:09pm On Sep 16, 2011
well you need a job like I said in another post. you can use this tool www.njorku.com/nigeria and search all jobs available on all websites in Nigeria. this way you will use say 5mins and find jobs that you can apply for, but men to get a job is not easy, first you need to have experience
Re: Pls I Need A Job Ugently by OGEMIRA: 3:06pm On Sep 20, 2011
Pls poster, where in Nigeria are u from
Re: Pls I Need A Job Ugently by sasakosa: 12:00pm On Sep 23, 2011
Please i need a job urgently.I am a sociology graduate and i am based in Lagos. I will appreciate it if anyone in the house can be of assistance Thank you.
Re: Pls I Need A Job Ugently by sasakosa: 12:03pm On Sep 23, 2011
Do anyone in the house know of any stockbroking firm currently recruiting?
Re: Pls I Need A Job Ugently by sasakosa: 12:11pm On Sep 23, 2011
Please do anyone in the house knows of any stockbroking or asset management firm currently recruiting?
Re: Pls I Need A Job Ugently by Jincheng: 7:28am On Sep 24, 2011
I need a job urgently. I live in Apapa axis, 29yrs, Male, Benue State origin, i can work anywhere in the Island, Apapa, Lekki etc.
I'm a graduate of Accounting from a Federal polytechnic, i did my NYSC far back in 2008, i could not further my education to the next level due to financial constraints. Ever since my graduation, i've being over used by my previous employers, though i work as a SECURITY MAN hoping to be Converted in Future as one of their Staff, i'm no longer comfortable wit the Job as the pay is so to take me alone before the month runs out.
Please Nairalanders, anyone with useful information on how to take a Job should be contact me through my email address; simonpetermag@ymail.com;
phone number; 07026124997.
I can start work Immediately.
Thanks for your usual support.
Re: Pls I Need A Job Ugently by atunbi1(m): 1:53am On Sep 25, 2011
We are in need of a photo editor, to help us with the editing of our photos, the software of choice is Adobe lightroom, although experience in Adobe photoshop will also be appreciated. All interested parties should please send me an email to info@atunbi.net

Many thanks.

Atunbi
Re: Pls I Need A Job Ugently by AVRecruit: 8:52am On Sep 25, 2011
you will get one soon!
Re: Pls I Need A Job Ugently by AVRecruit: 8:54am On Sep 25, 2011
you will get one soon!
Re: Pls I Need A Job Ugently by brightcom(m): 6:10pm On Sep 25, 2011
Pls am a graduate of surveying and geoinformatics.pls i need a good work in Abuja. Preferreably in IT company or Surveying Firm. Am into d Geoinformatics aspect of ma course. Thanks for ur help
Re: Pls I Need A Job Ugently by donchukzy: 11:15pm On Sep 25, 2011
hello NL, my name is chuks am an ssce holder.with uppergrade in English and other related subjects, Pls can anyone here help or link me with a job? i also have idea in computer, . here's my contact number 08083008903 and email add chuksanyanwu2003@yahoo.com. Thanks
Re: Pls I Need A Job Ugently by ademolathe(m): 12:47pm On Sep 26, 2011
VACANCY : TRAINING EXCUTIVE

1. Must be a graduate of numeric sciences (computer sci.,maths& stats,Engineering e.t.c) fresh coper

2. Must have marketing skills

3. Interpersonal skills

4. Strong negotiation skills

5. Is looking at a career path in any of the following :
Project mgt
Risk Mgt
Quality mgt
ITIL
Customer services

6. Ability to work with microsoft office applications

7. Good telephone and email skills

8. Must be a self motivated individual

9. Good communication skill

10. Must have a passion for imparting knowledge

11. Aggressive customer follow-up skill.

12. Must be ready to work on some Saturdays.

Send CV to avatraining25@yahoo.com not later than 2 weeks from date of advert.
Re: Pls I Need A Job Ugently by alby: 8:13pm On Sep 26, 2011
Hello Pals, what we are longing for is here! Come and Learn from the Masters of Technology and transform your Life. Please more updates coming on for SAP-BI and Andriod Programming. Accommodation is about INR2500/month and if you are in group, you can leverage on this a lot. Its in one of the most beautiful cities in India and layout like that of USA. You will be glad to be trained by the best of India's hands, For more local information, please contact OSUJI ALBERTO (Ph.D in view - Data Communication and Networking) on (+234) (0) 8022747655/08037257819/osuji.alberto@tnlexperts.com/osuji_alberto@yahoo.com

You can become a Consultant and earn your money from Multinationals, Nigerian Companies, so much ICT opportunities. NO DULLING MA PEOPLE.

Technology & Learning
www.tnlexperts.com/neeraj@tnlexperts.com/info@tnlexperts.com
CCNA Training, MCITP CCNP CCIE Ethical Hacking Training and Certification course by highly proficient CISCO certified experts with real time networking experience. CCNA Training, CCNP, CCIE and MCITP Training in India,Chandigarh. (U can also email the school directly but put me in copy please).
Re: Pls I Need A Job Ugently by CBTonline(m): 3:11pm On Sep 28, 2011
VACANCY!!!
Our client, a growing and highly structured engineering outfit located in Surulere requires resourceful, energetic and exceptional personnel to take up the position so advertised.

BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
Key Accountabilities
• Should be able to develop sales pipeline and key accounts for the company’s products
• Agree and deliver on set targets – weekly/monthly
• Develop and manage business plans, identifying key activities, priorities and risks
• Craft and execute strategic business plans and alliances that will move the business forward

Qualification
• B.Sc/HND in Project Management or related discipline
• knowledge in Project Management softwares will be an added advantage

Experience
Minimum of 2 years post graduation experience in site construction/project management is required.
Desired attributes for above position
• Integrity Passion Target Driven Good Leadership Trait
• Creativity Go-getter Computer Literate Accountability

Interested candidate MUST be resident in Surulere or its environs. Forward your application, CV and other necessaries to info.kitemark@gmail.com.

Application terminates on the 30th of September, 2011. This is an extension of the date.

ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED
Re: Pls I Need A Job Ugently by Nobody: 2:19pm On Sep 30, 2011
I am in need of job urgently too.I am a graduate of Mining Engineering and I did the mandatory NYSC in Bayelsa State (Batch 'A' 2009).I shall be very grateful if given the assistance.I can be reached on 08060352744 and teru244042@yahoo.com.Thanks for your time and assistance.
Re: Pls I Need A Job Ugently by headworld: 4:04pm On Sep 30, 2011
Our Client, a growing manufacturing company in the FMCG sector requires the service of Male & Female personnel to work as BRAND EXECUTIVE marketing one of her fast moving brand in Lagos.

Male & Female
OND Minimum Qualification
Minimum of 1 year Marketing Experience.
Must be resident in Lagos.

Interested & qualified candidates should send their CV to:

sparkclean71@yahoo.com

Using “BRAND EXECUTIVE & Your Mobile Number ” as the subject of the email. Please also copy and paste your CV as the body of the email. Kindly note that any CV attached will not be processed.

Please note that this opening closes on Tuesday, 4th October, 2011.

Shortlisted applicant will be invited for interview.

Successful candidates will be contacted for training & resumption is immediate.
THANKS
Re: Pls I Need A Job Ugently by talk2jabe(m): 4:37pm On Sep 30, 2011
Learn / Discover How to create passive WEALTH this Ember month Visit us at www.jabesconcepts.com.ng/wealthcreation Call 08098024271
Re: Pls I Need A Job Ugently by Indializzie(f): 2:11pm On Sep 14, 2014
I am a 2.1, Finance graduate, an eloquent presenter, customer-focused and with excellent IT skills, in need of a JOB. Pls sms or call 07063928215 or email elizabethokoro13@gmail.com for any job opportunity. THANKS BIG!
Re: Pls I Need A Job Ugently by olasun4u(m): 5:40pm On Sep 14, 2014
While waiting for that dream job I can introduce to a business that will not hinder your job or disturb your from searching for your dream job. Just call 07067812957 or mail me at olasun4u@yahoo.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

Interview Invite........are They Real? / Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE) Graduate Trainee 2019 Test Invite / N-power: How To Fix Wrong Date Of Birth Issues On National ID

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.