Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,725 members, 7,816,979 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

‘marriage Is Not Something To Die For’ – Lateef Adedimeji Says - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘marriage Is Not Something To Die For’ – Lateef Adedimeji Says (390 Views)

Ooni Of Ife Prays For Lateef Adedimeji & Mo Bimpe To Have A Happy Home (Video) / Lateef Adedimeji Gazes At Jemiriye's Butts In US, Fans React / Odunlade Adekola, Lateef Adedimeji, Adunni Ade In Ibadan For Movie Shoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

‘marriage Is Not Something To Die For’ – Lateef Adedimeji Says by Ronky001(f): 5:30pm On Aug 15, 2022
https://gisthubnaija.com/

Lateef Adedimeji, a celebrated actor with over 100 movies to his credit, and still counting has expressed his thoughts on men dominating and beating their wives to submission.

According to Adedemeji who is married to his colleague, Adebimpe Oyebade, also known as Mo Bimpe, women should not endure domestic violence as marriage is not something to die for.

He said, ” A woman is not a slave to her husband, and she wasn’t given to you as a housemaid. Why would you beat up your fellow human in the first place, over what? Whatever it is, once you know you cannot control your anger, and it’s getting to you raising your hand, the best thing is to just walk away and come back when you are calmer. But if you feel the situation keeps getting uncontrollable, then both parties can go their separate ways. Marriage is not something to die for.”

Asked if he still has ‘toaster’ after he got married, he said,’ People would always ‘toast’ you (laughs).”

As a newly married man, a lot definitely would change about his Lifestyle.

He said, “Maybe the way I work. Before now, I used to go from one location to another. Right now, I had to slow down a little because I also have to relax with my wife before taking on another job. I don’t know many children that we are expecting.

I don’t know (laughs). But I wish to have just three children by the grace of God.”

https://gisthubnaija.com/marriage-is-not-something-to-die-for-lateef-adedimeji-says/

(1) (Reply)

“adulthood Is Quite Scary” – Actress Ese Eriata Laments / “i’ll Be 45 In Few Days” – Funke Akindele Announces Her 45th Birthday With Impre / Asake Finally Drops Debut Album 'mr Money With The Vibe'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.