Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,308 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

Unknown Evil And Enemies Of The Law - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Unknown Evil And Enemies Of The Law (1697 Views)

South Africa’s Multichoice In Trouble With The Law:10 Things Dstv Must Do / Ash Vs Evil Dead Official Thread / The Law Of Barcelona; The Undeniable Wisdom Of Don Jazzy And The Charade Of Amer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unknown Evil And Enemies Of The Law by freddie1(m): 3:31pm On Feb 23, 2006
What do you guys feel about these movies i made? Has anyone here seen them? Opinions and constructive comments please!

Re: Unknown Evil And Enemies Of The Law by queen2(f): 4:51pm On Feb 23, 2006
You mean u produced the movies?
Re: Unknown Evil And Enemies Of The Law by freddie1(m): 11:06am On Mar 01, 2006
I directed them as well as wrote and screenplayed. I also co-produced. Have seen any of them?
Re: Unknown Evil And Enemies Of The Law by Rhodalyn(f): 11:13am On Mar 01, 2006
i've not seen any of them but im sure they're great!!!!
Re: Unknown Evil And Enemies Of The Law by queen2(f): 12:51pm On Mar 01, 2006
Im sure they are great too, although havent seen them grin
Re: Unknown Evil And Enemies Of The Law by Free(f): 2:44am On Mar 02, 2006
i have heard of unknown evil ,,, but i have seen it yet
Re: Unknown Evil And Enemies Of The Law by freddie1(m): 11:13am On Mar 02, 2006
I am a writer, filmmaker and producer who is based in Port Harcourt, Nigeria. i aim to contribute my quota to the development of the Nigerian movie industry through the making of moral and spiritually edifying flicks. That's why i'm eager to know if anyone has watched my movies and for them to comment on them; so i can get better with my craft! Comments oooooo!!!

(1) (Reply)

Suge Knights / Watch GOTV/DSTV/GOTV Programs On Laptops And Computer / What Do You Think About Fantastic Beast 2 : Crimes Of Grindelwald

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.