Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,018 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:45 AM

Renew 3D Interest Or Start Fullstack Development - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Renew 3D Interest Or Start Fullstack Development (755 Views)

Renew 3D Animation Interest Or Start Fullstack Development (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Renew 3D Interest Or Start Fullstack Development by adextetoo(m): 8:01pm On Aug 15, 2022
I am in my 30s but I started laying my fingers on 3D animation about 10yrs ago. But due to the nature of my studies "Engineering" and the power of my laptop then was a limiting factor.

Now I have to choose between 3D continuation and starting Fullstack Development training.

I need advice guys

Latest 3D softwares and where to get the cracked versions
Re: Renew 3D Interest Or Start Fullstack Development by sofeo(m): 8:11pm On Aug 15, 2022
As per the 3D,i can get you the latest major softwares, Maya and Cinema 4D.
But going into 3D, you need to understand
Graphics and Video moderately.

And for software engineering (Full stack training) , are you based in Ibadan?
Re: Renew 3D Interest Or Start Fullstack Development by adextetoo(m): 9:18pm On Aug 15, 2022
sofeo:
As per the 3D,i can get you the latest major softwares, Maya and Cinema 4D.
But going into 3D, you need to understand
Graphics and Video moderately.

And for software engineering (Full stack training) , are you based in Ibadan?

I really appreciate your help please can you share me the link to get it?

I am currently based outside of ibadan
Re: Renew 3D Interest Or Start Fullstack Development by adextetoo(m): 12:35pm On Sep 07, 2022
Today I have an update...

About two weeks ago I made this post, while looking for 3d softwares online I unfortunately downloaded Trojan which collapsed my entire workstation.

I had to restore my system using my basic technical and IT skill.

Fast forward to today after getting insight from a friend (Allen). I have four latest 3D softwares currently downloaded, I am also installing 3DS Max 2022 as I am typing this note.

I have decided to split my knowledge branch into both 3D and Fronted Development.

I look forward to what I can recreate with the 3D Softwares.

I will also drop my progress here for all to see...

Peace ☮️
Re: Renew 3D Interest Or Start Fullstack Development by adextetoo(m): 12:39pm On Sep 07, 2022
My Device Specification

Acer RX 5000
2TB SSD and HDD
16GB Ram
AMD Radeon Graphic Card

Amount purchased on eBay: €400 (Used less than 1yr) *including shipping
Re: Renew 3D Interest Or Start Fullstack Development by KoboGiGs: 6:45pm On Sep 07, 2022
If you are a freelancer offering services such as graphics design, web design/programming, writing, video editing, mobile app development, digital marketing and more... You can offer your services on kobogigs to millions of ready clients.

kobogigs .com .ng

today to get started.

Re: Renew 3D Interest Or Start Fullstack Development by adextetoo(m): 6:42pm On Sep 25, 2022
UPDATE

Re: Renew 3D Interest Or Start Fullstack Development by adextetoo(m): 8:15pm On Sep 28, 2022
i just sculptured this mortar and pestel design from scratch using the lessons I gained yesterday

Re: Renew 3D Interest Or Start Fullstack Development by Unbiased1: 10:36pm On Sep 28, 2022
adextetoo:
Today I have an update...

About two weeks ago I made this post, while looking for 3d softwares online I unfortunately downloaded Trojan which collapsed my entire workstation.

I had to restore my system using my basic technical and IT skill.

Fast forward to today after getting insight from a friend (Allen). I have four latest 3D softwares currently downloaded, I am also installing 3DS Max 2022 as I am typing this note.

I have decided to split my knowledge branch into both 3D and Fronted Development.

I look forward to what I can recreate with the 3D Softwares.

I will also drop my progress here for all to see...

Peace ☮️

4 3D Softwares. lol
How many do you think you can learn?
Which ones did you download?
Re: Renew 3D Interest Or Start Fullstack Development by Unbiased1: 10:37pm On Sep 28, 2022
adextetoo:
I am in my 30s but I started laying my fingers on 3D animation about 10yrs ago. But due to the nature of my studies "Engineering" and the power of my laptop then was a limiting factor.

Now I have to choose between 3D continuation and starting Fullstack Development training.

I need advice guys

Latest 3D softwares and where to get the cracked versions

Full stack Development sure pays better than 3D Design based on how you approach both sectors. Even in game studios, the programmers get more pay than the 3d designers.
Re: Renew 3D Interest Or Start Fullstack Development by adextetoo(m): 10:22pm On Oct 01, 2022
Unbiased1:

4 3D Softwares. lol
How many do you think you can learn?
Which ones did you download?

Yes, I had to get them because I know they all have their own peculiarity different from the other.
Re: Renew 3D Interest Or Start Fullstack Development by adextetoo(m): 10:24pm On Oct 01, 2022
Unbiased1:

Full stack Development sure pays better than 3D Design based on how you approach both sectors. Even in game studios, the programmers get more pay than the 3d designers.

You are right but going to game sector as a programmer without design skills will still be a problem I think. So I want to get 3d designs my best then add some C# programming
Re: Renew 3D Interest Or Start Fullstack Development by Unbiased1: 1:54pm On Oct 02, 2022
adextetoo:

You are right but going to game sector as a programmer without design skills will still be a problem I think. So I want to get 3d designs my best then add some C# programming

No problem

(1) (Reply)

Send Me A Quote For A 3D Logo / ... / Check Out My Design Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.