Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,595 members, 7,816,475 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:42 AM

Peter Obi: NDYC Constitutes Presidential Campaign Council - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi: NDYC Constitutes Presidential Campaign Council (518 Views)

2023: Diaspora Coalition, NDYC, Backs Peter Obi's Presidential Bid / Buhari Constitutes Economic Team: Charles Soludo, Others Get New Appointments / Pius Odubu Emerges As NDDC Chairman, As Buhari Constitutes NDDC Board (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi: NDYC Constitutes Presidential Campaign Council by 9jaBlogger: 9:11pm On Aug 15, 2022
Nigerian youths in diaspora under the aegis of the Nigerian Diaspora Youth Coalition (NDYC) has announced a seven-member Presidential Campaign Council ahead of next year’s general elections.

Recall that the Diaspora organisation had recently announced and endorsed Mr. Peter Obi as its sole Presidential Candidate in the election at a meeting of the group held in Dallas, Texas, United States of America.

In a statement on Monday, the NDYC said the campaign council will direct, coordinate, and mobilize support for Mr. Obi of the Labour Party (LP), its sole Presidential Candidate in the upcoming elections.

“Furthermore, the campaign council will execute and coordinate the existing campaign strategy and shall be at liberty to initiate and implement new strategies geared towards galvanizing support for our chosen candidate,” the statement said.

Edo College of Nursing Science
“The campaign council will closely work with the Board of Directors and shall present monthly updates to the Board on the actions and directions of the campaign,” the NDYC added.

The Campaign Council, which was approved by the NDYC Board of Directors, has Prince Ulame Erese as Chairman of the team, and Dr. Governor Godfrey Ameh as Executive Secretary.

While Mr. Basil Okpara shall act as 1st Vice President, Vanessa Osariemen Ojo-Igbinoba was named 2nd Vice President, and Mr. Kevin ‘Kaka’ Omokaro appointed UK Coordinator.

Other prominent diaspora Nigerians who made it to the seven-member team are Hon. Ogbeide Ifaluyi-Isibor and Dr. Gift Orukpe. Both were named Members of the Campaign Council.

The NDYC, which is the umbrella body of Nigerian youths in diaspora, took the decision of adopting Mr. Peter Obi of the Labour Party (LP) as its sole presidential candidate at the extraordinary special meeting held in Dallas, Texas, USA, in July.

“The Nigerian Diaspora Youths Coalition projects, supports, equips, and prepares youths to take their rightful place in the politics and governance of Nigeria. The organization was established in 2020 as an aftermath of the EndSARS movement in Nigeria to promote and support good governance; in line with that vision, the organization recently adopted the candidate of the Labour Party, Mr. Peter Obi, after intense scrutiny of all candidates participating in the forthcoming general elections.

“The organization has promised to massively support and campaign for the Labour party candidate. To this effect, the organization is setting up a campaign council to direct the campaign activities of the organization for Mr. Peter Obi,” the NDYC added.

https://www.campusgist.com.ng/2022/08/15/obi-ndyc-constitutes-campaign-council/

Lala Seun Mynd44

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: NDYC Constitutes Presidential Campaign Council by Bethel4Life(f): 9:25pm On Aug 15, 2022
Obi issa goal wink

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: NDYC Constitutes Presidential Campaign Council by EtinosaDLaw(m): 9:26pm On Aug 15, 2022
Munamoqel remember our discussions yesterday? This is one of our response that I told you about. BTW, this is just ONE coalition. More are coming. Una go see shege this time. The South is awake.
Nlfpmod

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: NDYC Constitutes Presidential Campaign Council by Abfinest007(m): 9:35pm On Aug 15, 2022
No structure
Re: Peter Obi: NDYC Constitutes Presidential Campaign Council by Abfinest007(m): 9:38pm On Aug 15, 2022
Believe me nairabet will go broke if they bet on politics bcuz right now I'm ready to stake everything
Re: Peter Obi: NDYC Constitutes Presidential Campaign Council by NaijaRoyalty(m): 9:39pm On Aug 15, 2022
God wants to use Peter Obi to liberate Nigerians from APC satanic Government

For me and my family , It's Peter Obi we would vote for

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: NDYC Constitutes Presidential Campaign Council by SpecialAdviser(m): 9:40pm On Aug 15, 2022
Everyone should wise up. What we need now is a president without structure.

The whole structure thing is some people who have chains of corrupt elements who will weigh in after victory to demand settlements.
They will never allow the president to work well and the president cannot challenge them.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: NDYC Constitutes Presidential Campaign Council by PandoraObi: 9:42pm On Aug 15, 2022
Igbo presidential cancel? I just read on the front page that some Igbos in south Africa were caught printing the country's currency, some set of igbos also went to Dubai to rob bureau the change
Re: Peter Obi: NDYC Constitutes Presidential Campaign Council by Penguin2: 9:44pm On Aug 15, 2022
So much support for Obi today alone.

First it was Afenifere affirming their support.

And people in diaspora constituting a campaign council headed by a non-Igbo and with a non-Igbo secretary. Yet Tinubu BATstards will be opening their gutter mouth to call Peter Obi IPOB candidate.
Re: Peter Obi: NDYC Constitutes Presidential Campaign Council by KingKO22: 9:45pm On Aug 15, 2022
Pls I want to bet 500k that Peter Obi will not win 2023 election

Any Zombidients and Obituarists that ready should indicate let Use Seun as escrow grin
Re: Peter Obi: NDYC Constitutes Presidential Campaign Council by Betanaija42moro: 9:47pm On Aug 15, 2022
Nice one!

The election is not about any ethnic group or Obi, is about the masses, they either win or lose.

If we fail to get it right, Nigerians may continue to suffer till 2027.

We need to join forces together, to rescue the country from corrupt politicians.

Let's vote wisely
Re: Peter Obi: NDYC Constitutes Presidential Campaign Council by nazicartel(m): 9:49pm On Aug 15, 2022
From my calculations. If what I'm looking at works. It will almost be impossible for Obi to lose this election. And it will be impossible to rig the election. Like from my own ward. Except for old men. I don't see anybody voting for PDP or APC in the presidential election.
Re: Peter Obi: NDYC Constitutes Presidential Campaign Council by JOemmy(m): 9:56pm On Aug 15, 2022
Next year's presidential election is going to be the most keenlg contested in the history of nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

Omisore Tells Electorate In S/west: No Alternative To Tinubu / 2023: Tinubu Coordinator South South Pastor Reuben Inaugurates Reuben Initiative / Highlight Of Obident Rally In Onitsha Yesterday(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.