Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,867 members, 7,810,301 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:28 AM

Chemicals Production - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Chemicals Production (172 Views)

How To Produce Liquid Soap At Home Using Just 3 Chemicals (VIDEO) / Where To Buy Chemicals For Liquid Soap At Gwagwalada / Top Grade Industrial Chemicals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Chemicals Production by Jeter85(m): 11:25pm On Aug 15, 2022
I want to start small chemical production unit and I mean chemicals like ethanol, acetic acid and other organic chemicals as such, and more.
Is there market for such? I’ve being trying to reach people at Ojota so as to have a list of chemicals scalable and in demand
If you have any idea on how to go about it, input will be appreciated
Thanks
Re: Chemicals Production by Generalnomercy: 9:05am On Aug 16, 2022
Jeter85:
I want to start small chemical production unit and I mean chemicals like ethanol, acetic acid and other organic chemicals as such, and more.
Is there market for such? I’ve being trying to reach people at Ojota so as to have a list of chemicals scalable and in demand
If you have any idea on how to go about it, input will be appreciated
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

The Bohemian Style Interior Design / Heard About Decentralized Finance? See How It Can Benefit You / Great Arbitrage Business Opportunity In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.