Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,611 members, 7,820,171 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

Get This Offer And Help Others Get Jobs Now! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Get This Offer And Help Others Get Jobs Now! (294 Views)

People That Get Jobs Without Connections And Work Experiences How Did You Do It? / Opeyemi Awoyemi: When Developers Get Jobs Abroad, Better Founders Emerge / Do People Really Get Jobs In Nigeria Using Linkedin? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get This Offer And Help Others Get Jobs Now! by dammylarey(m): 2:25am On Aug 16, 2022
Good morning,

May this week bring success and lots of Mula.

By the way, I have an offer currently running, and I know you'd love it.

�I'm Dare, and I am willing to strike a deal with you right now.

My heart has grown toward helping people secure job openings locally and beyond. The applicants' failure to hook the best offers even when employers need personnel saddens me.

Do you know why most applicants fail at the early stages?

• 1 Bad or poorly written resume.
• 2 Lack of information about the company of choice
• 3 IQ
• 4 Ability to act like an employee in a job interview, etc.

We're dealing with the No. 1 on the list.

And this is where you come in to help the people and job seekers around you.

My offer to you will put money in your pocket while helping other people. �

Whenever you refer people to us, we give you an incentive.

Here is your referral bonus�

You'll get 2k for a client that pays 5k for CV writing.

You'll get 1.5k for clients that pay 4k for CV writing.

You'll get 1k for a client that pays 3k for CV writing.

Get it?

So, what are you waiting for?

Reach out to us with your referral details and payments on WhatsApp no: 07039626371 (note: no calls).

We deliver with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.

https:///p/5066735650119912/2347039626371
Re: Get This Offer And Help Others Get Jobs Now! by dammylarey(m): 10:55am On Aug 17, 2022
You need to read this piece. You're missing out great deal if you don't.

(1) (Reply)

Invest In Yourself.. Get A Digital Knowledge Today With My Training / Immediate Employment Available For A Content Writing Full Time Job / VACANCY - Tailors Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.