Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,754 members, 7,809,890 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:39 PM

A New Party Without "Structure" Has Won The Presidential Election In Kenya(photo - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / A New Party Without "Structure" Has Won The Presidential Election In Kenya(photo (52804 Views)

Draupadi Murmu Wins Presidential Election In India (Pictured) / Donald Trump: I Won The Presidential Election / David Andahl Who Died Of COVID-19 Wins Election In US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A New Party Without "Structure" Has Won The Presidential Election In Kenya(photo by AllDModsAreMaad: 5:22pm On Aug 16, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

You live in a bubble because you waste too much time on social media. There has been two elections in two states with over 2 million registered voters and lp got a paltry 2k votes yet you are giving yourself empty motivational talk.

The guy who 'won' the already disputed kenya election is a sitting vice president (in Nigeria, a sitting vp even lost the primaries) and he did not start election less than a year to election and obviously not regarded as a notorious liar to the point the populace doubts everything he says.

In Nigeria, election is won the moment you get at least 2 out of the 3 majority super tribes; Hausa, Yoruba and Fulani, to back you. Right now at least 2 out of the 3 are firmly behind Asiwaju Tinubu and the mushroom party called lp has none of the 3 super tribes yet instead of you to face this reality, you are playing on the social media.

One LG votes for APC in just Katsina alone is far more than all of you actively jesting on the social media o.
check my signature for free stuff!

You are just trying too hard to ensure you paint Igbo as a minor tribe but reality is saying otherwise.

Hausa and Fulani separately can't match up to Igbo population, except when combined and permutation involved.

Keep deceiving yourself.
Re: A New Party Without "Structure" Has Won The Presidential Election In Kenya(photo by slivertongue: 5:37pm On Aug 16, 2022
post=115745945:
William Ruto left the ruling Jubilee Party and ran on the platform of the United Democratic Alliance, which was formed in 2020.

The UDA party symbol is a wheelbarrow, symbolizing “the value, dignity and respect of work in pursuit of an equitable society.”

President Uhuru Kenyatta was against him. But thanks to the people and the Kenyan electoral commission, which uploaded the results on the portal for everyone to see and calculate, 55-year-old Ruto beat the better-known 77-year-old Raila Odinga (who was running for the 5th time) and was declared the president-elect on August 15, 2022.

In February 2023, as long as INEC uploads results on its portal in real time , Nigeria will re-enact the Kenyan experience.

His victory signals the liberalization of Kenyan politics
Re: A New Party Without "Structure" Has Won The Presidential Election In Kenya(photo by PharmacyStore: 5:44pm On Aug 16, 2022
This will happen in Nigeria next year
Re: A New Party Without "Structure" Has Won The Presidential Election In Kenya(photo by Penguin2: 5:58pm On Aug 16, 2022
OGHENAOGIE:
miyeti Allah has two groups the one releasing idiotic statements that u myopic pple are going hysterical over is irrelevant... Obi has lost that's the fact you should note

Prepare your mind for Obi presidency.
Re: A New Party Without "Structure" Has Won The Presidential Election In Kenya(photo by OGHENAOGIE(m): 6:06pm On Aug 16, 2022
Penguin2:

Prepare your mind for Obi presidency.
of course president on nairaland... Tinubu is ll be the real president while Obi ll be social media president no fight grin grin shocked
Re: A New Party Without "Structure" Has Won The Presidential Election In Kenya(photo by YoungAncient1: 6:40pm On Aug 16, 2022
Inspiring, but unlike Kenya, Nigeria has religion and ethnicity as key voting factors.
Re: A New Party Without "Structure" Has Won The Presidential Election In Kenya(photo by Yoighaman(m): 7:31pm On Aug 16, 2022
post=115745959:
I followed Kenya electioneering campaign from the start. This Ruto is just the replica of Peter Obi.He had loggerheads with the president and decamped from the ruling party to a less popular party.The youth took it upon themselves,campaigned vigorously online and offline. They called him online president too.Today he has emerged against the notorious cabals and against all odds.

Congrats dear Ruto- The Obi of Kenya

Congrats to Kenyan youths

Here in Nigeria,on Obi's mandate we shall all stand...

The doubting camps should doubt no more. Africa must be liberated from old cabals and crooks..

It's P-O-ssible!
We moove!!

Let us all do the ground work, we believe and would achieve.
Re: A New Party Without "Structure" Has Won The Presidential Election In Kenya(photo by Snapchat: 8:43pm On Aug 16, 2022
kernniejay:

If their hope is dashed, then your suffering continues.

We’ll both suffer as long as we are in the ‘zoo’ together.
Re: A New Party Without "Structure" Has Won The Presidential Election In Kenya(photo by Shikini: 10:50pm On Aug 16, 2022
Sad
Re: A New Party Without "Structure" Has Won The Presidential Election In Kenya(photo by hartson(m): 11:07pm On Aug 16, 2022
Teenaira:

We would have massively voted for Obi too but unfortunately, he does not have the capacity to lead looking at his antecedents besides his so called supporters can not wait for him to be president before they turn the whole journey to an Igbo affair. I will vote for OBI if I am convinced that he has the best offering for Nigeria not because someborry wants to bully me to submission.
whether you vote or not,A busy market never take note of the absence of one individual in the market.
Re: A New Party Without "Structure" Has Won The Presidential Election In Kenya(photo by Morphinne: 11:10pm On Aug 16, 2022
post=115745945:
William Ruto left the ruling Jubilee Party and ran on the platform of the United Democratic Alliance, which was formed in 2020.

The UDA party symbol is a wheelbarrow, symbolizing “the value, dignity and respect of work in pursuit of an equitable society.”

President Uhuru Kenyatta was against him. But thanks to the people and the Kenyan electoral commission, which uploaded the results on the portal for everyone to see and calculate, 55-year-old Ruto beat the better-known 77-year-old Raila Odinga (who was running for the 5th time) and was declared the president-elect on August 15, 2022.

In February 2023, as long as INEC uploads results on its portal in real time , Nigeria will re-enact the Kenyan experience.
Okay grin
Re: A New Party Without "Structure" Has Won The Presidential Election In Kenya(photo by Malocity(m): 11:24pm On Aug 16, 2022
post=115745945:

It is now very obvious to me that the Obi supporters are the desperate ones in this forth coming General Elections.

Ruto was a Deputy President my friend. Get your facts correct before misleading your fellow OBIDIENT to accept superstition. Ruto has a national political base just as Yemi Osibanjo had a chance but lost at the party primary.

1 Like

Re: A New Party Without "Structure" Has Won The Presidential Election In Kenya(photo by Morphinne: 11:33pm On Aug 16, 2022
post=115745945:

You Obituary’s praise singers are truly slow. So because a new political party in faraway East Africa won Its country’s national election automatically means same would also happen here in Nigeria, bah? grin
He even said the UDA was also a structureless party like the Nigeria’s Labour Party grin
You just legit called a party that currently has 15 and 16 of its members in the National Assembly and House of Senate respectively, a party without structure grin
I understand you tho, at some moronic level, you just can’t help but try to give yourself some silly hope but please, now that we’re all endorsing Peter Obi, we’re all agreeing to make Nigeria work, let no one disturb us with “Biafra or death” chants after the general elections biko grin

Re: A New Party Without "Structure" Has Won The Presidential Election In Kenya(photo by Morphinne: 11:50pm On Aug 16, 2022
Malocity:

It is now very obvious to me that the Obi supporters are the desperate ones in this forth coming General Elections.

Ruto was a Deputy President my friend. Get your facts correct before misleading your fellow OBIDIENT to accept superstition. Ruto has a national political base just as Yemi Osibanjo had a chance but lost at the party primary.
Don’t mind the clowns. I just looked up his profile online. He is currently the country’s vice President since 2013 (10 solid years in power as the second most powerful man in Kenya), minister for Home affairs, Minister for higher Education, also minister for Agriculture and a member of Senate.
And it’s obvious that the vast majority love him against the main opposition and former boss, president Uhuru Kenyatta.

1 Like

Re: A New Party Without "Structure" Has Won The Presidential Election In Kenya(photo by AbdulAzeez07: 7:01am On Aug 17, 2022
Obedient Anambra 1st Son.
Go and check your details very well.
William ruto was discovered and brought to politics by Arap Moi: Kenya's longest serving president.
William ruto was twice a minister.Also he was the deputy president of his country.
He was the acting president of kenya in 2014 when kenyatta had a court case at ICC Hague.
Obedient and lies are 5 and 6.
Re: A New Party Without "Structure" Has Won The Presidential Election In Kenya(photo by kernniejay(m): 10:08am On Aug 17, 2022
Snapchat:

We’ll both suffer as long as we are in the ‘zoo’ together.
Unfortunately for you, I'm not in the zoo with you.
Re: A New Party Without "Structure" Has Won The Presidential Election In Kenya(photo by Snapchat: 11:45am On Aug 17, 2022
kernniejay:

Unfortunately for you, I'm not in the zoo with you.

But you have fams in the zoo.
Re: A New Party Without "Structure" Has Won The Presidential Election In Kenya(photo by kernniejay(m): 11:59am On Aug 17, 2022
Snapchat:

But you have fams in the zoo.
God forbid.
Re: A New Party Without "Structure" Has Won The Presidential Election In Kenya(photo by Whynotthetruth(m): 12:36pm On Aug 17, 2022
socialmediaman:

My man from way back! Good to see you’re back

Hahaha...I am always here though low-key

How're you doing? Warm regards Sir
Re: A New Party Without "Structure" Has Won The Presidential Election In Kenya(photo by socialmediaman: 4:57pm On Aug 17, 2022
Whynotthetruth:

Hahaha...I am always here though low-key

How're you doing? Warm regards Sir

Doing great! Regards my man

1 Like

Re: A New Party Without "Structure" Has Won The Presidential Election In Kenya(photo by Chapii: 4:17pm On Aug 18, 2022
ezegold4we:
IF IT IS BY:

Competence - Peter Obi

Age - Peter Obi

Turn of the South - Peter Obi

Track Record - Peter Obi

Save the dying economy - Peter Obi

Qualifications - Peter Obi

Equity, Fairness, Unity - Peter Obi

Concrete Plans - Peter Obi

Tackle Insecurity - Peter Obi

Most Loved - Peter Obi

Widely Accepted - Peter Obi

Verifiable records - Peter Obi

Verifiable trace/source of income - Peter Obi

Education - Peter Obi

Integrity, Honesty & Selflessness - Peter Obi

Love for Country - Peter Obi

No record of Embezzlement/Corruption- Peter Obi

Live Interviews - Peter Obi

Has no plans to buy votes or Rig - Peter Obi

No record of thuggery or violence - Peter Obi

No records of Criminal Conviction - Peter Obi

No links to drugs or Boko Haram - Peter Obi

Turn of Christians - Peter Obi

Leadership - Peter Obi

Positively Stubborn - Peter Obi

Cut down cost of Governance - Peter Obi

No Godfatherism - Peter Obi

No sex/Marriage/Family Scandal - Peter Obi

Benevolence - Peter Obi

Kindness - Peter Obi

Business Savvy - Peter Obi

Create wealth in Private/Public Sector - Peter Obi

Humble - Peter Obi

Doing things the right way without cutting Corners - Peter Obi

Has no plans to use public money/offices to enrich/reward friends and Family - Peter Obi

Has concrete plans for the youths - Peter Obi

Fix Power - Peter Obi

Has plans for the North - Peter Obi

NOW TELL ME WHY YOU WOULDN’T VOTE FOR PETER OBI OF LABOUR PARTY (LP).
Is it by Beans, Is it by Ewa, Is it by Agbado or Cassava
Re: A New Party Without "Structure" Has Won The Presidential Election In Kenya(photo by lovediehatelive(m): 10:02am On Mar 15, 2023
post=115745945:

INEC didn't upload results in real time

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Gulafroz Ebtekar: Taliban Fighters Beat Courageous Female Officer In Afghanistan / Terrorist Attack In Paris Leaves 40 Dead And 100 Hostages / Donald Trump Vs Hillary Clinton: Nairalanders Decide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.