Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,371 members, 7,822,744 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

All Igbo's Has Turn Ipob Member I Wonder Where The Well Meaning Igbos Went? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / All Igbo's Has Turn Ipob Member I Wonder Where The Well Meaning Igbos Went? (460 Views)

How Igbos Went From Being Asians To Becoming Blacks / I Must See President Buhari - IPOB Member Insists In Japan (Photos) / IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Places N1m Bounty On All Igbo Governors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

All Igbo's Has Turn Ipob Member I Wonder Where The Well Meaning Igbos Went? by Nobody: 6:50am On Aug 16, 2022
Now fellow Nigeria well meaning Igbos has all turn to IPOB grin

Yet they will never learn...today yu'all IPOB tomorrow they will call you well meaning Igbo fellow Nigeria let's join hand and point out THOSE FEW IPOB MEMBERS TO BE KILLED...NOW YOU UNDERSTAND WHY THE ARMY AND POLICE GO ABOUT SHOOTING EVERYBODY ON THE STREET AND TAG THEM IPOB BUT DOESN'T GO TO KADUNA, BORNO SHOOTING EVERYBODY ON THE STREET EVEN THOUGH THEY ALL DRESS LIKE TERRORISTS.

YOU HELP THEM PROFILE YOUR OWN PEOPLE IN THE NAME OF YOU BELIEVE IN ONE NIGERIA TODAY THAT PROFILE IS BEING USED ON YOU.

FIRST THEY TOLD YOU WELL MEANING IGBOS SHOULD FORGET IPOB AND GET INTO POLITICS MORE....NOW PETER OBI IS IN BALLOT THEY HAVE TURN TO PETER OBI IS IPOB....HE STANDS FOR IPOB AND WHAT THEY BELIEVE IN.

SAME PEOPLE COMMENDED PETER OBI FOR DEALING WITH MASSOB, CALLED HIM GOOD MAN FELLOW WELL MEANING NIGERIAN....THEY EVEN SAID OBIANO IS SOFT ON IPOB IF IT WAS PETER OBI TENURE HE WOULD HAVE DEALT WITH IPOB IN ANAMBRA.....TODAY SAME PETER OBI IS NOW CALLED IPOB.

WIKE THE IPOB SLAYER...THEY HAVE USED HIM, GOT HIM TO FIGHT HIS OWN KIN AND COUSINS AND DUMPED HIM.

LET'S GO OUR SEPARATE WAYS AND RESPECT EACH OTHER FROM AFAR. M NOT VOTING IN NO ELECTION EXCEPT THERE IS REFERENDUM IN THE BALLOT.

I have seen and understood enough to know we can never work together.... Our by force oneness is only benefiting politicians.

2 Likes

Re: All Igbo's Has Turn Ipob Member I Wonder Where The Well Meaning Igbos Went? by Gandollar(f): 6:54am On Aug 16, 2022
Yes we are Ipob.

Independent people of better Nigeria.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: All Igbo's Has Turn Ipob Member I Wonder Where The Well Meaning Igbos Went? by Odin13: 7:01am On Aug 16, 2022
Kanu and IPOB destroyed the moral value of igbos in the name of Biafra .. while they protected and advance their personal interest.

They’re all living lavida loca .. destroying igboland and playing games with life’s .. and they all know this truth..

Biafra is not coming .. “ now” because they’re deliberately jumping the process.. and fooling the bingos

Will support Biafra movement or anything freedom .. but not under IPOB or Ekpa .. they have no genuine intent for igbos or igbo land .. they’re all citzens of European countries and fit no come back till their 4 generation..

Igbos must wake !

1 Like

Re: All Igbo's Has Turn Ipob Member I Wonder Where The Well Meaning Igbos Went? by gidgiddy: 7:07am On Aug 16, 2022
Odin13:
Kanu and IPOB destroyed the moral value of igbos in the name of Biafra .. while they protected and advance their personal interest.

They’re all living lavida loca .. destroying igboland and playing games with life’s .. and they all know this truth..

Biafra is not coming .. “ now” because they’re deliberately jumping the process.. and fooling the bingos

Will support Biafra movement or anything freedom .. but not under IPOB or Ekpa .. they have no genuine intent for igbos or igbo land .. they’re all citzens of European countries and fit no come back till their 4 generation..

Igbos must wake !

Kanu who had been in DSS cell over a year is living lavida loca?

Where were yoy people when Kanu was locked without charge for 2 years in 2015?

Where you people when the courts ordered his release twice and the authorities refused?

Where were you when his house was invaded by Army and several people killed

Kanu didnt do anything, your country has no credulity or moral value, to start with

1 Like

Re: All Igbo's Has Turn Ipob Member I Wonder Where The Well Meaning Igbos Went? by Born2Breed(f): 7:14am On Aug 16, 2022
Indigenous People of BAT
Indigenous People of Buhari
Indigenous People of Bandit
Indigenous People of Benue
Indigenous People of Birnin Kebbi
Indigenous People of Badagry
Indigenous People of Borno
Indigenous People of Borgu

IPOB everywhere
Re: All Igbo's Has Turn Ipob Member I Wonder Where The Well Meaning Igbos Went? by Reflect7: 7:17am On Aug 16, 2022
gidgiddy:

Where you people when the courts ordered his release twice and the authorities refused?

Kanu didnt do anything, your country has no credulity or moral value, to start with

And IPOB that has ''moral values'' goes around killing and cannibalising Igbos.

ASSWIPE.

Mr ''Moral Values''.

How many Igbos have you eaten today?
Re: All Igbo's Has Turn Ipob Member I Wonder Where The Well Meaning Igbos Went? by Odin13: 7:24am On Aug 16, 2022
gidgiddy:

Kanu is fighting for his interest .. IPOB is fighting for more money to live good..

That’s the idea .. they sold igbos dummmy to enrich their pockets

They’ve never fought for anything good I igbos .. know it now ..

If they lock him up is his bussiness.. if they kill him is his business.. that’s the honest truth

Nobody send him.. his organization force igbos into it and today igbos are now killing themselves and burning their land

Same igbos now want Nigerians to accept them ..

Una think shouting obi erases the dark eastern Nigerian other Nigerians know and hear gory stories about ..

IPOB is the evil that must be eradicated

Igbos need freedom from IPOB ..

Don’t worry some day e go clear from your eyes .. very soon
Re: All Igbo's Has Turn Ipob Member I Wonder Where The Well Meaning Igbos Went? by Nobody: 7:25am On Aug 16, 2022
Reflect7:

And IPOB that has ''moral values'' goes around killing and cannibalising Igbos.

ASSWIPE.

Mr ''Moral Values''.

How many Igbos have you eaten today?
you don't get the point do you?

Those doing that are sponsored not IPOB the idea is to drive that narrative that IPOB killing and cannibalising IGBOS. You just repeating same thing. And that narrative that was sponsored will be used against you yet again the reason why PETER OBI IS IPOB narrative is not working as it should is because NIGERIANS HAS SEEN SHEGGE...if Obi had come out after Good luck Jonathan or My president very Yaradua this narrative will over stick
Re: All Igbo's Has Turn Ipob Member I Wonder Where The Well Meaning Igbos Went? by Goodday90(m): 7:39am On Aug 16, 2022
Though I dislike IPOB and whatever they stand for,but you are saying the pure undiluted truth here
I remember when their gospel was bring out an Igbo man and vote him,presidency isn’t giving on a platter blah blah,now it’s a different hymn,The same Obi that they were wrongly accusing of killing and dumping Biafra supporters in ezu river is suddenly IPOB sponsor
And they say we are supporting Obi because he is Igbo but forget that many igbo contested for presidency under unknown parties in 2015 and 2019 yet we voted Jonathan and Atiku heavily
The thing is,in Nigeria,they look for faults in whatever igbo people do
So I stopped paying them any attentions
Re: All Igbo's Has Turn Ipob Member I Wonder Where The Well Meaning Igbos Went? by Bethel4Life(f): 7:55am On Aug 16, 2022
Wow ur speaking facts tho..

Igbos are really hated in Nigeria cosni dont understand why they dont want an Igbo presidency but Want Igbos in Nigeria cry
Re: All Igbo's Has Turn Ipob Member I Wonder Where The Well Meaning Igbos Went? by nakaman: 7:59am On Aug 16, 2022
Nigeria doesn't like us,

We want to be independent

(1) (Reply)

Increase In Fuel; Abuja To Lagos N100,000 / Forgotten Cases Of Alleged Corruption By Bola Tinubu | Premium Times (Pics) / Peter Obi’s Speech At The NBA Conference (excerpt)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.