Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,363 members, 7,864,690 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 01:20 AM

Financial Assistance Request - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Financial Assistance Request (98 Views)

Doctors Seek Assistance As They Commence Housing Project / Live In Your Dream House By Assistance Of Rockdale Real Estate Agents / Ajao Estate Residents Your Assistance Is Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Financial Assistance Request by Binbin99(f): 6:54am On Aug 16, 2022
As salaam Alaykum Waramatullah Wabarakatuh ❤️
My name is Binta Suleiman, I have a serious issue I am battling with, which is costing me peace of mind, I involved myself in a investment called(tiproyal ) and also (crowd1) which later turned out to be scam, and I lost all the money which was for my school fees, I had no choice than to borrow money to pay (150k) ,it was all my fault cause I was greedy and still regretting till today, I then decided to venture into mini importation to be able to pay up my debt, not knowing that will the biggest mistake of my life, I did importation without going through the right process, I used only ideas and some tutorials from YouTube, I ended up being in debt roughly (327k),i have being paying debt for the past six month, I even sold my phone, but still I am being pressured by those I am owing, I barely sleep 4hours a day since the incident, I am depressed and sad, I need help, the whole situation is eating me up, I plead with my fellow brothers and sisters for the sake of God,help me, a donation of any amount would truly help me survive this, if you could also share with your family and friends, it would mean so much to me, I am pleading for God sake with love and sincerity, it's never my wish to seek for funds but its beyond me

GTB

(1) (Reply)

*fresh Letting* Decent Modern 3 Bedrooms Ground Flat All Rooms Ensuite With Gu / *for Sale* Description: *land Measuring 400 Sqm* Location: *lanre Awolokun Gbag / FOR SALE � 13rooms Of Detached House With 1room Bq @ Adeniran Ajao Estate Antho

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.