Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,052 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

Dear lagosians, how do I get from festac to ago palace way and cost of transport - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Dear lagosians, how do I get from festac to ago palace way and cost of transport (1003 Views)

Oshodi Bus Interchange: Changing The Face Of Transport In Lagos (Video) / Dear Lagosians, / Updated Cost Of Transport Around Lagos Major Routes For Workers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dear lagosians, how do I get from festac to ago palace way and cost of transport by TastyFriedPussy: 7:22am On Aug 16, 2022
Please, how much would it cost me to go from 1st avenue festac (ifitness gym) to ago palace way(Kilimanjaro restaurant).. I've checked on Google map and it seems it's not that far. Would it cost more than 500 going and coming assuming I don't take okada?

And how do I go about the journey
Re: Dear lagosians, how do I get from festac to ago palace way and cost of transport by bewla(m): 7:35am On Aug 16, 2022
Thank cab outside festac gate
Re: Dear lagosians, how do I get from festac to ago palace way and cost of transport by spinna: 8:03am On Aug 16, 2022
Go to a bis atop and as a driver or conductor
Re: Dear lagosians, how do I get from festac to ago palace way and cost of transport by BirtherOfKings(f): 9:38am On Aug 16, 2022
How much is the gym registration at Ifitness?
Re: Dear lagosians, how do I get from festac to ago palace way and cost of transport by TastyFriedPussy: 9:39am On Aug 16, 2022
BirtherOfKings:
How much is the gym registration at Ifitness?
OMO grin e cost die... 25k per month
Re: Dear lagosians, how do I get from festac to ago palace way and cost of transport by missidy: 11:29am On Aug 16, 2022
It's not up to 500, ago is just beside festac. Ask any bus conductor or use bike.
Re: Dear lagosians, how do I get from festac to ago palace way and cost of transport by BirtherOfKings(f): 12:06pm On Aug 17, 2022
TastyFriedPussy:
OMO grin e cost die... 25k per month

That is seriously alot
Re: Dear lagosians, how do I get from festac to ago palace way and cost of transport by TastyFriedPussy: 12:23pm On Aug 17, 2022
BirtherOfKings:

That is seriously alot
Na him naaa. Na big men and their pikin dey go there.. If you pass there gann in the morning especially on Saturdays, the kind big cars wey dey park there no be beans..

(1) (Reply)

How Much Will I Need To Relocate To Canada, UK Or US / Opportunities For Service Providers In The Hospitality Industry / Cheapest Single Way Ticket To Lagos, From London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.