Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,480 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

Barbara's New Song And Video "dangerous." - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Barbara's New Song And Video "dangerous." (1001 Views)

Don Jazzy Calls D Banj A Broke Dude In New Song / Best Of WIZKID In 2013... [audio And Video] / Barbara Or Niyola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Barbara's New Song And Video "dangerous." by suze(f): 11:56am On Aug 16, 2007
HI all,
What do you think of barbara's song and video "dangerous?". I feel she tried, the video is nice cool and sexy too. Barbara was a runner up in "The next movie star" reality show sponsored by Thermocool
Re: Barbara's New Song And Video "dangerous." by hustla(m): 1:38pm On Aug 16, 2007
feel like it gets too much airplay, even played mo than sengemenge which is a way beta vid undecided
Re: Barbara's New Song And Video "dangerous." by A40(m): 2:10pm On Aug 16, 2007
Tight song tight video
Re: Barbara's New Song And Video "dangerous." by suze(f): 9:50am On Aug 17, 2007
`sengemenge used the sound track of snoop's song "drop it like it's hot". Those guys are simply copy cats. Barbara is just coming up and they are trying to encourage her
Re: Barbara's New Song And Video "dangerous." by heyo: 7:46pm On Sep 15, 2007
cool, i like the song but the video is just okay 2 me,nothin spetacular
Re: Barbara's New Song And Video "dangerous." by simmy(m): 10:55am On Sep 19, 2007
its just funny. the video was nice, tight production, both video and music (music coutresy ojb jezreel whaddaya expect?) but barbara as an artiste? (sighs), cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Barbara's New Song And Video "dangerous." by suze(f): 11:11am On Sep 19, 2007
simmy:

its just funny. the video was nice, tight production, both video and music (music coutresy ojb jezreel whaddaya expect?) but barbara as an artiste? (sighs), cry cry cry cry cry cry

Whats wrong with barbara as an artiste?
Re: Barbara's New Song And Video "dangerous." by GucciBabe(f): 2:46am On Oct 15, 2007
nice video and her video
Re: Barbara's New Song And Video "dangerous." by odada(m): 5:49am On Oct 15, 2007
I like the song dangerous by Barbara and feel she could be the next best thing in 9jahs ever growing music industry if she gets the right support and leverage.

(1) (Reply)

Official Yahoozee Video, And Dance- Olu Maintain / Beanpole Is 9ice's Younger Brother! I'm Sure. . . / Occupy Naija Song By Aduke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.