Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,976 members, 7,952,929 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:37 AM

I Need A Job In Abuja!! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Need A Job In Abuja!! (810 Views)

80k Job In Sokoto Or Relocate To Abuja To Hustle Please Advice. / How To Get A Job In Australia From Nigeria As A Graduate / Teaching Job In Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Job In Abuja!! by paste007(m): 7:49am On Aug 16, 2022
In need of a job in Abuja

1 Like

Re: I Need A Job In Abuja!! by Papichulostunne(m): 8:04am On Aug 16, 2022
Me too.. I need it as badly as Tinubu needs a new body

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Job In Abuja!! by wittywriter: 10:03am On Aug 16, 2022
Imagine? With all the various online earning activities anyone can key into you both have Access to internet and a browsing phone or laptop yet looking for a job....I hope you both are earning with your online activities.....
For a free tip if you are reading this as a Nairalander and you can afford 1gig of internet monthly then start your earning journey with even an online sales process where you sell for others or doing small tasks on websites like MTURK or Clickworker...
I have been training and mentoring peeps for sometime now and I discovered that many were ignorant of the ways they could earn via online and most times it's because they didn't search for the right information or were just lazy at some time untill they contacted me.

So you can drop your Whatsapp if you want to go further in details.

So in the meantime before that employment comes knocking why not get busy and start earning via online.

© Wittyness
Re: I Need A Job In Abuja!! by Starkid3010(m): 3:11pm On Aug 30, 2022
wittywriter:
Imagine? With all the various online earning activities anyone can key into you both have Access to internet and a browsing phone or laptop yet looking for a job....I hope you both are earning with your online activities.....
For a free tip if you are reading this as a Nairalander and you can afford 1gig of internet monthly then start your earning journey with even an online sales process where you sell for others or doing small tasks on websites like MTURK or Clickworker...
I have been training and mentoring peeps for sometime now and I discovered that many were ignorant of the ways they could earn via online and most times it's because they didn't search for the right information or were just lazy at some time untill they contacted me.

So you can drop your Whatsapp if you want to go further in details.

So in the meantime before that employment comes knocking why not get busy and start earning via online.

© Wittyness
Boss Abeg this is my number
Re: I Need A Job In Abuja!! by IamBlessed12: 7:49pm On Aug 31, 2022
paste007:
In need of a job in Abuja

Will you be interested in this offer :

F.O Farms, Oyo State

Job Opening :

Farm Attendants/Workers Needed

Starting Salary : 30,000 Naira

Incentives 2 Meals a day and one light mid-day meal and Accommodation

Option to increase the salary to 45,000 Naira monthly after the first three months and more after the first six months

Your roles and responsibilities includes :

Planting Crops

Applying Herbicides

Applying Fertilizers

Watering Crops

Coordinating Water Fetchers and making arrangements all farm activities are followed through according to plan

Purchasing Farm Implements and Raw Materials for the project.

Send in your application by sending your CV to : Thespecialconnect@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: I Need A Job In Abuja!! by blaquebelle: 10:43pm On Aug 31, 2022
Re: I Need A Job In Abuja!! by IreMIDE1: 12:29am On Dec 30, 2022
Thanks sir

(1) (Reply)

Available Online Jobs. / Help Me Decide / Gda Aptitude Test On Saturday, February 3 At 11:00am.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.