Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,242 members, 7,957,581 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 03:12 PM

Someone To Buy My Flight Ticket - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Someone To Buy My Flight Ticket (3291 Views)

Lady With A Weak Bladder On My Flight From Guangzhou China To New York / I Want To Sell My Flight Ticket (from Lagos To Abuja) / I Need A Cult Or Brotherhood That Can Get Me Quick Riches,i Need To Pay N5m For My Flight Training A (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Someone To Buy My Flight Ticket by ove(f): 12:03pm On Aug 05, 2011
hello All,

I purchased a flight ticket to be used by tomorrow, but the issue is that i don't want to travel again. So house is there any one that would want to travel from Lagos to Enugu by tomorrow morning? i can sell my ticket to you at low cost. I bought the ticket close to twelve thousand naira(#12,000), can sell lower than that. Pls call me with this line if you are interseted 08053646952. I have only today to make any changes.

thanks.
Re: Someone To Buy My Flight Ticket by Vicjustice: 12:11pm On Aug 05, 2011
ove:

hello All,

I purchased a flight ticket to be used by tomorrow, but the issue is that i don't want to travel again. So house is there any one that would want to travel from Lagos to Enugu by tomorrow morning? i can sell my ticket to you at low cost. I bought the ticket close to twelve thousand naira(#12,000), can sell lower than that. Pls call me with this line if you are interseted 08053646952. I have only today to make any changes.

thanks.

Are you sure that the airline policy allows that? I'm just concerned with the fact that every airline that i'm familiar with does not allow that. But what about the name on the ticket, or is it like an ordinary bus ticket?
Re: Someone To Buy My Flight Ticket by Nobody: 12:41pm On Aug 05, 2011
Vicjustice:

Are you sure that the airline policy allows that? I'm just concerned with the fact that every airline that i'm familiar with does not allow that. But what about the name on the ticket, or is it like an ordinary bus ticket?

That was funny! grin
Re: Someone To Buy My Flight Ticket by dellnet: 3:31pm On Aug 05, 2011
Seriously the airlines in Nigeria don't give a F so long your ticket is paid and you have a copy.
Re: Someone To Buy My Flight Ticket by ove(f): 3:39pm On Aug 05, 2011
thanks all, i search further only to find out that is not allowed. So i have to forfeit my money. sad
Re: Someone To Buy My Flight Ticket by joy2dworld: 4:10pm On Aug 05, 2011
@poster, you don't have to forfeit your money , write to the airline requesting for a refund,quote the ticket number and other relevant information
drop it at their head office, it usually take about 30working days and you will be called upon to pickup your refund but please bear in mind that the airline will remove charges .

wish you d best
Re: Someone To Buy My Flight Ticket by TeeJay6(m): 4:19pm On Aug 05, 2011
how much grin
Re: Someone To Buy My Flight Ticket by dustydee: 4:51pm On Aug 05, 2011
re book it or get a refund if you didnt pay for it online. You should be able to use it again if it is not aero
Re: Someone To Buy My Flight Ticket by Nobody: 5:06pm On Aug 05, 2011
@poster
all tickets have something called a FARE BASIS, which will tell you everything about this particular ticket. if this ticket was a NON REFUNDABLE/NON CHANGEABLE one, like most promo tickets are, then you best throw it in the dustbin if you aint flying tomorrow.

also, as soon as a ticket is issued, unless it is a fully refundable ticket, you cant change the name on it
Re: Someone To Buy My Flight Ticket by Nobody: 9:39pm On Aug 05, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

@poster
all tickets have something called a FARE BASIS, which will tell you everything about this particular ticket. if this ticket was a NON REFUNDABLE/NON CHANGEABLE one, like most promo tickets are, then you best throw it in the dustbin if you aint flying tomorrow.

also, as soon as a ticket is issued, unless it is a fully refundable ticket, you cant change the name on it

You can. I dont know about how it works in Nigeria but in the US you simply call the airline customer service and have it changed.
Re: Someone To Buy My Flight Ticket by Nobody: 12:20am On Aug 06, 2011
^^i guess the smaller airlines within the US have different laws than the international ones.
while working for Air France, i know that it was IMPOSSIBLE to transfer the name of a passenger on any issued ticket by all the top world companies AF, BA, Virgin, KLM, ALITALIA, AA,Delta etc as most ticket are NON TRANSFERABLE. sometimes we would do it at our discretion for a certain Travel agent or airline but mostly it was a NO NO with all the top airlines.

some companies like Ryanair/easyjet or charter flights etc would do it but you have to pay a fee and there should be seats available in that same promo fare, so the pax is always loosing.
Re: Someone To Buy My Flight Ticket by Nobody: 12:25am On Aug 06, 2011
I changed a Delta airlines ticket last yr. Inadvertently bought it in my name and got it transfered to my mother's over the phone. took less than 10 mins.
Re: Someone To Buy My Flight Ticket by Nobody: 1:48am On Aug 06, 2011
^to fly international?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!
i guess you guys in the US are lucky, that feat right there is IMPOSSIBLE to achieve in Europe, and i can certify that!!!
Re: Someone To Buy My Flight Ticket by Nobody: 1:50am On Aug 06, 2011
No. Local flight . . . the OP had a ticket for a local flight as well. I dont think anyone was refering to international flight tickets here at any time.

I do have delta airlines regular flier miles too so i dont know if that helped.
Re: Someone To Buy My Flight Ticket by Nobody: 1:53am On Aug 06, 2011
^yeah you are right the poster was flying within Nigeria so maybe the law would be different, i was referring to international flights
Re: Someone To Buy My Flight Ticket by kolajoo(m): 8:22am On Aug 20, 2011
This is to inform all travelers that cash ticket to anywhere in the world with any airline available @good rate, try us now and i know you will have a successfully story to tell,

Contact for more inquiry/booking.
skiestravel@pacificwest.com
Re: Someone To Buy My Flight Ticket by esko: 2:14am On Aug 21, 2011
@last poster, could u pls confirm to me available dates turkish airline or other airlines will depart from Nigeria to Erçan North Cyprus via Istanbul between 1st to 14th september and also the cost/fare that applies for one way trip (I am a student so would need d cheapest fare). Also, I would prefer flying from Abuja if possible. Tnx, u can pm me via drikeji@yahoo.com.

(1) (Reply)

General Czech Republic Student Visa Enquiry. / Chinese Museum's Open Racism Against Blacks In China. Pictures / Where Can I Get Quality Isi Ewu/ Nkwobi In London ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.