Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:42 AM

Social Media Manager - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Social Media Manager (176 Views)

Website/social Media Manager Needed!!! / What Is Expected Of A Social Media Manager/Influencer? / Social Media Manager (volunteer) At NGO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Social Media Manager by assisttohire: 10:03am On Aug 16, 2022
Our client is seeking to hire a social media manager for a full-time, on-site position based in Jakande. The candidate will pitch, plan and execute top-notch digital marketing strategies and engagement for a liquor store. Prior marketing experience in a food and beverage company is an added advantage.

Pay - 70 - 100k

Job Responsibilities:

Manage the liquor store's online presence by developing marketing strategies.
Research on the current trends and audience preferences.
Design social media strategies to align with business goals.
Create quality content (original text, news, photos and videos).
Analyze SEO and web traffic metrics.
Communicate with other teams like sales and marketing to ensure brand consistency.
Facilitate proper customer service.
Monitor customer reviews.
Develop brand awareness by implementing new features like promotions and competitions.
Manage projects and campaigns.

Job Requirements:

Content writing is an added advantage.
Exceptional copywriting skills.
Previous proven work experience as a social media manager.
Ability to deliver creative content (text, photo and video).
In-depth knowledge of SEO, keyword research and google analytics.
BSc in Marketing or its equivalent.
Sufficient understanding of online marketing channels.

Interested candidates should click the link to apply or send their CVs to assist2hireservice@gmail.com
https://forms.gle/3gngedkkmkCPVssb9
Re: Social Media Manager by wittywriter: 11:09am On Aug 16, 2022
assisttohire:
Our client is seeking to hire a social media manager for a full-time, on-site position based in Jakande. The candidate will pitch, plan and execute top-notch digital marketing strategies and engagement for a liquor store. Prior marketing experience in a food and beverage company is an added advantage.

Pay - 70 - 100k

Job Responsibilities:

Manage the liquor store's online presence by developing marketing strategies.
Research on the current trends and audience preferences.
Design social media strategies to align with business goals.
Create quality content (original text, news, photos and videos).
Analyze SEO and web traffic metrics.
Communicate with other teams like sales and marketing to ensure brand consistency.
Facilitate proper customer service.
Monitor customer reviews.
Develop brand awareness by implementing new features like promotions and competitions.
Manage projects and campaigns.

Job Requirements:

Content writing is an added advantage.
Exceptional copywriting skills.
Previous proven work experience as a social media manager.
Ability to deliver creative content (text, photo and video).
In-depth knowledge of SEO, keyword research and google analytics.
BSc in Marketing or its equivalent.
Sufficient understanding of online marketing channels.

Interested candidates should click the link to apply or send their CVs to assist2hireservice@gmail.com
https://forms.gle/3gngedkkmkCPVssb9

Allow me and my team(5 members) handle your social media sales activation and closing....as an astute expert in business development strategies (inbound & outbound) I'll like to work with your firm using all the resources provided to me and my team by your company towards securing an achieveable #1million naira sales ROI weekly.
All locomotives towards this will be put in place in 40 days after which it'll operate as AUTOPILOT!.
My team's strategy is simple as below:
# Create an online clientele of over two thousand active weekly buyers.
# Create traffic for prospective distribution network.
# Peg profit margin after all expenses and miscellaneous deductions @#500 per product sold.
So with the above once all the active buyers purchase just one product even if it's once a week that's 2000×#500(profit margin) which equates to a million weekly.
I'm open to further detailed discussion if you are on WhatsApp.

Better Days Ahead.

© Wittyness

(1) (Reply)

Hire Me! I'm A Screenwriter / FREE Google Ads Certification- Make Money Either Physically Or Online / Learn How Amazon Can Pay You Atleast $100 Monthly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.