Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,786 members, 7,827,895 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:44 PM

Keep Off Nnamdi Kanu’s Case, 52 Northern Groups Tell UN - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Keep Off Nnamdi Kanu’s Case, 52 Northern Groups Tell UN (24505 Views)

UN Queries Nigerian Government Over Nnamdi Kanu's Case / 52 Northern Groups Convene Security Meeting In Kaduna / Stop Igbo Governors From Driving Away Fulani Herdsmen – Northern Groups Tell PMB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Keep Off Nnamdi Kanu’s Case, 52 Northern Groups Tell UN by Alpharey: 6:43pm On Aug 16, 2022
Lovenorth:
Nnamdi should be seriously dealt with in accordance with the Nigerian Constitution

Sorry, Niggar area can do NOTHING. If they can they would have done that since.
Re: Keep Off Nnamdi Kanu’s Case, 52 Northern Groups Tell UN by Alpharey: 6:45pm On Aug 16, 2022
olisaEze:
Where were diz ones when PMB was handing out presidential pardons to multiple sex offenders and murderers in the north?? Why are they more interested in the blood of an Igbo man when their fulani kith & kin are gorging themselves on the blood of defenseless women & babies right there in their own backyard?? The fire has almost engulfed ur house, but ure more concerned with ur neighbor’s burning soup, no be juju bi that?? cheesy grin

Na serious juju

1 Like

Re: Keep Off Nnamdi Kanu’s Case, 52 Northern Groups Tell UN by Lovenorth: 7:34pm On Aug 16, 2022
Alpharey:

Sorry, Niggar area can do NOTHING. If they can they would have done that since.
But they have deported him back from Kenya by using an "olosho" (slut) as a bait
Re: Keep Off Nnamdi Kanu’s Case, 52 Northern Groups Tell UN by DigitalLawyer: 7:43pm On Aug 16, 2022
Christistruth00:

The Nnamdi Kanu UN case is a pack of lies

In other words the 52 Northern groups are responding to an imaginary UN case.

Common sense is not that common.
Re: Keep Off Nnamdi Kanu’s Case, 52 Northern Groups Tell UN by Christistruth00: 8:01pm On Aug 16, 2022
DigitalLawyer:

In other words the 52 Northern groups are responding to an imaginary UN case.

Common sense is not that common.

Have you ever heard of fake News?

Vanguard doesn’t always investigate before publishing
Re: Keep Off Nnamdi Kanu’s Case, 52 Northern Groups Tell UN by Abelino(m): 8:02pm On Aug 16, 2022
I don't need your 20k but just know that the east contribute More than 50% to Nigerian Economy through their well industrialized Nature of Business & Creativity.
shortIGBOman:

What does the EAST Contribute to the Economy? If you mention 10 things, I'll give you 20k.
Re: Keep Off Nnamdi Kanu’s Case, 52 Northern Groups Tell UN by shortIGBOman: 8:40pm On Aug 16, 2022
Abelino:
I don't need your 20k but just know that the east contribute More than 50% to Nigerian Economy through their well industrialized Nature of Business & Creativity.

You scored Zero. It's a simple question. What does the EAST contribute to the Economy and what does the EAST produce and supply to the North?

Give me an answer and I'll send you 100k

Re: Keep Off Nnamdi Kanu’s Case, 52 Northern Groups Tell UN by Emyogalanya: 8:45pm On Aug 16, 2022
Coalition of northern criminals?
Re: Keep Off Nnamdi Kanu’s Case, 52 Northern Groups Tell UN by Abelino(m): 8:46pm On Aug 16, 2022
[Use your 100k to attain Education because you really need it. The north / Northerners needs development and Education.quote author=shortIGBOman post=115770414]

You scored Zero. It's a simple question. What does the EAST contribute to the Economy and what does the EAST produce and supply to the North?

Give me an answer and I'll send you 100k[/quote]
Re: Keep Off Nnamdi Kanu’s Case, 52 Northern Groups Tell UN by shortIGBOman: 8:51pm On Aug 16, 2022
Abelino:

See your mouth like business and creativity. The East is valueless and baren. Proof me wrong by stating what the East contribute to the Economy and what they supply to the almighty NORTH.

Re: Keep Off Nnamdi Kanu’s Case, 52 Northern Groups Tell UN by udede(m): 8:53pm On Aug 16, 2022
I laugh at Nigeria in Swahili while sipping my nkwuenu, Hunger has isolated Nigeria from common wealth countries. If UN isolate una fro communion of human beings una go hearer am
Re: Keep Off Nnamdi Kanu’s Case, 52 Northern Groups Tell UN by Abelino(m): 9:09pm On Aug 16, 2022
You and I know that the North / Northerners are the real obstacles holding Nigeria backwards from attaining Development due to the lack of investment in human development, massive illiteracy, Stark Ignorance , Terrorism & Poverty all in one Region.
shortIGBOman:

See your mouth like business and creativity. The East is valueless and baren. Proof me wrong by stating what the East contribute to the Economy and what they supply to the almighty NORTH.
Re: Keep Off Nnamdi Kanu’s Case, 52 Northern Groups Tell UN by shortIGBOman: 9:17pm On Aug 16, 2022
Abelino:
You and I know that the North / Northerners are the real obstacles holding Nigeria backwards from attaining Development due to the lack of investment in human development, massive illiteracy, Stark Ignorance , Terrorism & Poverty all in one Region.

You still dey yarn dust. You just dey blab without facts. I just told you how we run Nigerian Economy. I also State here how we feed you people. I still told how much we contribute to the Economy. But I ask you this two questions.
1* what does the EAST Contribute to the Economy?
2* what does the EAST supply to the North apart from crimes and Ashawo? grin grin

Re: Keep Off Nnamdi Kanu’s Case, 52 Northern Groups Tell UN by shortIGBOman: 9:21pm On Aug 16, 2022
Abelino:
[Use your 100k to attain Education because you really need it. The north / Northerners needs development and Education.quote author=shortIGBOman post=115770414]

How many Igbo people go School? If una go School, will your Governors share old Wheel Barrows to IGBO Youths on HIRED PURCHASE? grin grin grin grin

Re: Keep Off Nnamdi Kanu’s Case, 52 Northern Groups Tell UN by slimfit1(m): 9:42pm On Aug 16, 2022
ArewaNorth:

North is beyond the tribes you quoted.
Agriculture constitute major stake of our GDP. Nigeria has $400b GDP; look at the GDP of different sectors and commodities in Nigeria and assess who control the major stake of Nigeria's economy: Accommodation, food, transportation and real estate: 12.2%, Education, health, science and technology: 6.3%, Farming, forestry and fishing : 30.5%, Manufacturing, mining and quarrying: 11.3%
Retail, maintenance, repair, and operations: 24.9%
Managerial, finance and insurance: 4.2%
Telecommunication, arts and entertainment: 1.8%, Other services: 8.8%.
Going by the given statistics above it can be seen that Education, health, science and technology, Entertainment, manufacturing, Telecommunication, arts and entertainment that u may claim to have more input are not up to 30.5% of GDP contributed by farming and fishing mainly done by mainly Northern population while all other businesses ur people do. Go to the Nigerian high ways linking North to South and see how infinite number of trucks transport meat and food for your consumption but you are here advertising your deep ignorance of Nigeria's make up. Oil isn't upto 11% of our GDP and govt is the major beneficiary of oil money.

Ask for separation abeg.
Re: Keep Off Nnamdi Kanu’s Case, 52 Northern Groups Tell UN by Abelino(m): 9:45pm On Aug 16, 2022
Stop living in denial and in ignorance because all your facts are lies and nothing to write about it. The North/Northerners are only known for Terrorism and Banditry as their only source of living and revenue. Nothing More
shortIGBOman:

You still dey yarn dust. You just dey blab without facts. I just told you how we run Nigerian Economy. I also State here how we feed you people. I still told how much we contribute to the Economy. But I ask you this two questions.
1* what does the EAST Contribute to the Economy?
2* what does the EAST supply to the North apart from crimes and Ashawo? grin grin
Re: Keep Off Nnamdi Kanu’s Case, 52 Northern Groups Tell UN by shortIGBOman: 9:48pm On Aug 16, 2022
Abelino:
Stop living in denial and in ignorance because all your facts are lies and nothing to write about it. The North/Northerners are only known for Terrorism and Banditry as their only source of living and revenue. Nothing More

Emeka, what does the EAST contribute to the Economy and what do they supply to the North? Nothing. That region is barren and a parasite. grin grin grin

Re: Keep Off Nnamdi Kanu’s Case, 52 Northern Groups Tell UN by Abelino(m): 9:48pm On Aug 16, 2022
We are still far better you all the Alamagiris which is the best form of civilization for you guys... What a slavery & parasite mentality.
shortIGBOman:

How many Igbo people go School? If una go School, will your Governors share old Wheel Barrows to IGBO Youths on HIRED PURCHASE? grin grin grin grin
Re: Keep Off Nnamdi Kanu’s Case, 52 Northern Groups Tell UN by Abelino(m): 9:50pm On Aug 16, 2022
The oil Money you all enjoy today is from the south and without that, there will be no more Oxygen for north to breath on
shortIGBOman:

Emeka, what does the EAST contribute to the Economy and what do they supply to the North? Nothing. That region is barren and a parasite. grin grin grin
Re: Keep Off Nnamdi Kanu’s Case, 52 Northern Groups Tell UN by shortIGBOman: 9:52pm On Aug 16, 2022
Abelino:
We are still far better you all the Alamagiris which is the best form of civilization for you guys... What a slavery & parasite mentality.

The North hold the keys to this our great Country. U and all your leaders must do as we said. That's why, it's only the North that can give Biafra their independence.

Re: Keep Off Nnamdi Kanu’s Case, 52 Northern Groups Tell UN by shortIGBOman: 9:56pm On Aug 16, 2022
Abelino:
The oil Money you all enjoy today is from the south and without that, there will be no more Oxygen for north to breath on

The Oil is Nigerians Oil and from South South. But let me suprise you. Do you know that, over 90% of all the Oil Wells in the South South are owned by NORTHERNERS? Over 90% of NNPC staff are Northerners too.

Na we get this Country.

Re: Keep Off Nnamdi Kanu’s Case, 52 Northern Groups Tell UN by Abelino(m): 9:58pm On Aug 16, 2022
The North is valueless and don't owe any key to the freedom of this country. Infact very soon you all will know how worthless you guys (North) are to other region in Nigeria.
shortIGBOman:

The North hold the keys to this our great Country. U and all your leaders must do as we said. That's why, it's only the North that can give Biafra their independence.
Re: Keep Off Nnamdi Kanu’s Case, 52 Northern Groups Tell UN by shortIGBOman: 10:00pm On Aug 16, 2022
Abelino:

One day, we go drive una comot from this our beautiful Country. grin

Re: Keep Off Nnamdi Kanu’s Case, 52 Northern Groups Tell UN by Abelino(m): 10:01pm On Aug 16, 2022
Still yet north remains the most underdeveloped poverty stricken curse region... Lolz. A desert of Poverty & Terror
shortIGBOman:

The Oil is Nigerians Oil and from South South. But let me suprise you. Do you know that, over 90% of all the Oil Wells in the South South are owned by NORTHERNERS? Over 90% of NNPC staff are Northerners too.

Na we get this Country.
Re: Keep Off Nnamdi Kanu’s Case, 52 Northern Groups Tell UN by shortIGBOman: 10:02pm On Aug 16, 2022
Abelino:
The North is valueless and don't owe any key to the freedom of this country. Infact very soon you all will know how worthless you guys (North) are to other region in Nigeria.

I am a first Class citizen of this beautiful Country. What about you? grin grin grin

Check Igbo on the list below

Re: Keep Off Nnamdi Kanu’s Case, 52 Northern Groups Tell UN by Abelino(m): 10:03pm On Aug 16, 2022
In your wildest imagination. The country we are trying to accommodate you foreigners right? Time shall tell.
shortIGBOman:

One day, we go drive una comot from this our beautiful Country. grin
Re: Keep Off Nnamdi Kanu’s Case, 52 Northern Groups Tell UN by Abelino(m): 10:04pm On Aug 16, 2022
First Class Citizens in Poverty and Terrorism
shortIGBOman:

I am a first Class citizen of this beautiful Country. What about you? grin grin grin

Re: Keep Off Nnamdi Kanu’s Case, 52 Northern Groups Tell UN by shortIGBOman: 10:06pm On Aug 16, 2022
Abelino:
Still yet north remains the most underdeveloped poverty stricken curse region... Lolz. A desert of Poverty & Terror

We all know which region is tiny and underdeveloped in this Country. See Bridges in other parts of this Country and see the one in the East. grin grin grin

Re: Keep Off Nnamdi Kanu’s Case, 52 Northern Groups Tell UN by Abelino(m): 10:06pm On Aug 16, 2022
The illiterate Sarki that wrote this on Twitter, Ask him if your Terrorists Brothers have released his brother in their captivity. Karma is Beautiful.
shortIGBOman:

Re: Keep Off Nnamdi Kanu’s Case, 52 Northern Groups Tell UN by Abelino(m): 10:07pm On Aug 16, 2022
Keep living in ignorance and denial. Time shall tell.
shortIGBOman:

We all know which region is tiny and underdeveloped in this Country. See Bridges in other parts of this Country and see the one in the East. grin grin grin
Re: Keep Off Nnamdi Kanu’s Case, 52 Northern Groups Tell UN by shortIGBOman: 10:16pm On Aug 16, 2022
Abelino:
First Class Citizens in Poverty and Terrorism

You just refered to the East. grin grin grin

Re: Keep Off Nnamdi Kanu’s Case, 52 Northern Groups Tell UN by Dreamz25(m): 10:21pm On Aug 16, 2022
Who dey count all these groups sef

Make Dem gather talk about Boko Haram, Herdmen, Banditry, etc

Is Nnamdi Kanu our problem in the North....

Make Dem rest jorr

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/08/keep-off-nnamdi-kanus-case-52-northern-groups-tell-un[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Naira Redesign: Myetti Allah Begs For A Deadline Extension / Democracy Doesn’t Exist In Nigeria – Ali Ndume / Ademola Adeleke To Contest For Osun Governorship Seat In 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.