Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,716 members, 7,824,027 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

Inauguration Of Peter Obi National Support Group Kogi State Chapter(photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Inauguration Of Peter Obi National Support Group Kogi State Chapter(photos) (1613 Views)

PDP Presidential Candidate Atiku Has Huge National Support / Buhari, Obasanjo Spotted At The Inauguration Of President Macky Sall of Senegal / Onnoghen: Supreme Court Justices Shun Inauguration Of Elections Tribunal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Inauguration Of Peter Obi National Support Group Kogi State Chapter(photos) by BeautifulMind2: 11:13am On Aug 16, 2022
Ealier today i was inaugurated as the Director, Public Relations Peter Obi National support group Kogi State chapter in lokoja Nigeria.

This came after a recommendation by some persons who have been silently following my style of public engagement and relationship both on the media and off media space.

I was called upon amongst others whom where screened out, eventually leaving me as the choicest fellow for the position.

It is indeed a honor and will to the best of my ability contribute towards achieving the goals of the organization.

Hence, from now onwards will only engage people on constructive deliberations as it concerns the 2023 general election and the need for them to work with us in bringing to bare the dreams and aspirations of the Peter/Datti Mandate.

Nigeria as a nation needs to get it right this time.. our nation is at a point where many things are going wrong due to bad governance that has spanned over two decades.

We shall be sharing with you as time goes on the needed information and reasons why Nigerians should follow the Labour party way.

This is a time for work, and good things do not come easy. As much as we know that the party in power is not willing to give up the presidential seat without a fight, we are very optimistic that the people will speak in one voice this time around and together fight for the freedom we truly deserve.

We all need to be Obidient as we move this nation to its destination of growth and Shared prosperity.

Thank you..

Akowe Fred Oma Jummai
Director Public relations
PONSG Kogi State.

12 Likes

Re: Inauguration Of Peter Obi National Support Group Kogi State Chapter(photos) by Totilopussylick(m): 11:14am On Aug 16, 2022
grin Peter/Datti Mandate we stand gidigbam cool

13 Likes

Re: Inauguration Of Peter Obi National Support Group Kogi State Chapter(photos) by ThrownBack: 11:14am On Aug 16, 2022
Peter Obi may not solve all the problems in Nigeria, but Peter Obi is the only candidate with any chance of solving any problems in Nigeria.

19 Likes

Re: Inauguration Of Peter Obi National Support Group Kogi State Chapter(photos) by IbomFinest: 11:16am On Aug 16, 2022
Structure is forming...

11 Likes

Re: Inauguration Of Peter Obi National Support Group Kogi State Chapter(photos) by Nobody: 11:21am On Aug 16, 2022
ThrownBack:
Peter Obi may not solve all the problems in Nigeria, but Peter Obi is the only candidate with any chance of solving any problems in Nigeria.
God bless you for saying the truth.

16 Likes

Re: Inauguration Of Peter Obi National Support Group Kogi State Chapter(photos) by Abfinest007(m): 11:28am On Aug 16, 2022
We move
Re: Inauguration Of Peter Obi National Support Group Kogi State Chapter(photos) by donjazet(m): 11:29am On Aug 16, 2022
Totilopussylick:

It's like you have mental disorders.
Today you are here, tomorrow you are another place. Hmm

3 Likes

Re: Inauguration Of Peter Obi National Support Group Kogi State Chapter(photos) by Moferere: 11:31am On Aug 16, 2022
IbomFinest:
Structure is forming...
You go fear structure
Re: Inauguration Of Peter Obi National Support Group Kogi State Chapter(photos) by Naajjii: 11:37am On Aug 16, 2022
ThrownBack:
Change what Nigeria problems, this is Obi with this same politicians that have plunge us in this situation we are in. Look at them below. You think you can scam us grin
You are free to campaign for him, it is totally allowed but we won't buy that claim that he will solve Nigeria problems. He is the same as them

1 Like

Re: Inauguration Of Peter Obi National Support Group Kogi State Chapter(photos) by 4teenblaq: 11:41am On Aug 16, 2022
Totilopussylick:

NAwa ooo stay one place na.

5 Likes

Re: Inauguration Of Peter Obi National Support Group Kogi State Chapter(photos) by iSense247: 11:47am On Aug 16, 2022
Like for Peter Obi

Share for Tinubu

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inauguration Of Peter Obi National Support Group Kogi State Chapter(photos) by iSense247: 11:50am On Aug 16, 2022
donjazet:

Like Totilopussylick, like Thrownback. You can't really know where they stand. They are everywhere and nowhere.

1 Like

Re: Inauguration Of Peter Obi National Support Group Kogi State Chapter(photos) by IbomFinest: 11:55am On Aug 16, 2022
Nonsense!
Naajjii:

Change what Nigeria problems, this is Obi with this same politicians that have plunge us in this situation we are in. Look at them below. You think you can scam us grin
You are free to campaign for him, it is totally allowed but we won't buy that claim that he will solve Nigeria problems. He is the same as them
What about these?

3 Likes

Re: Inauguration Of Peter Obi National Support Group Kogi State Chapter(photos) by toneroforever(m): 11:57am On Aug 16, 2022
Naajjii:

For your information,Obi is not contesting against Angels Michael & Gabriel on "who holy pass". He will be voted for by Nigerians not angels.
When people ganged up to run him down,we didn't fret. Kwankwaso,Reno,Sam Omatseye etc said all manner of stuff against him,yet the guy no send them. Even BAT said something "they will labour till death" yet PO responded presidentially with love. His focus is on his rescue mission.
I implore you to come on board so we can salvage Nigeria from folks who have no good intentions for this country.
Re: Inauguration Of Peter Obi National Support Group Kogi State Chapter(photos) by donjazet(m): 11:57am On Aug 16, 2022
iSense247:
Like Totilopussylick, like Thrownback. You can't really know where they stand. They are everywhere and nowhere.

For thrownback, seems there are two. One of them cloned the others account.

One is throwback without the "n", that one na agbadorian, the other is throwNback, with the "n".

I've seen the same thing with abdul05 and abdul5. One agbadorian, the other OBIdient.

2 Likes

Re: Inauguration Of Peter Obi National Support Group Kogi State Chapter(photos) by Nobody: 12:21pm On Aug 16, 2022
donjazet:

Exactly oo.
Re: Inauguration Of Peter Obi National Support Group Kogi State Chapter(photos) by Nigerianization(m): 12:34pm On Aug 16, 2022
Naajjii:

Abeg who be your candidate?? I want check something
Re: Inauguration Of Peter Obi National Support Group Kogi State Chapter(photos) by MrColdsweat: 12:39pm On Aug 16, 2022
Someone told me that Tinubu must be a Liverpool fan because he can never walk alone
Re: Inauguration Of Peter Obi National Support Group Kogi State Chapter(photos) by Naajjii: 12:39pm On Aug 16, 2022
IbomFinest:
Nonsense!

What about these?

Yes it's what am saying, Apc and Buhari people did what Obi people are currently doing. They promised to change Nigeria.
Obidient people are also now telling us New Nigeria. Where is the Nigeria coming ? How ? When ? You think Nigerians are dumb to be scamming all the time?
You people are free to campaign for Obi or whatever but if you resort to fake promises like example -( Obi is the person to change Nigeria ) then we won't take. We will also aggressively campaign against such.
Re: Inauguration Of Peter Obi National Support Group Kogi State Chapter(photos) by Naajjii: 12:46pm On Aug 16, 2022
toneroforever:

For your information,Obi is not contesting against Angels Michael & Gabriel on "who holy pass". He will be voted for by Nigerians not angels.
When people ganged up to run him down,we didn't fret. Kwankwaso,Reno,Sam Omatseye etc said all manner of stuff against him,yet the guy no send them. Even BAT said something "they will labour till death" yet PO responded presidentially with love. His focus is on his rescue mission.
I implore you to come on board so we can salvage Nigeria from folks who have no good intentions for this country.
Mr man Obi is one of them, he is part of those corrupt people that have caused Nigeria the situation it is in today. What are the new things he is coming to do? who are those that will form core of his government? We are not against Obi ,but what we are against is your fake promises that Obi is the the one to change Nigeria.
Re: Inauguration Of Peter Obi National Support Group Kogi State Chapter(photos) by IbomFinest: 12:50pm On Aug 16, 2022
You are wrong!
Naajjii:

Yes it's what am saying, Apc and Buhari people did what Obi people are currently doing. They promised to change Nigeria.
Obidient people are also now telling us New Nigeria. Where is the Nigeria coming ? How ? When ? You think Nigerians are dumb to be scamming all the time?
You people are free to campaign for Obi or whatever but if you resort to fake promises like example -( Obi is the person to change Nigeria ) then we won't take. We will also aggressively campaign against such.
Re: Inauguration Of Peter Obi National Support Group Kogi State Chapter(photos) by Naajjii: 12:50pm On Aug 16, 2022
Nigerianization:

Abeg who be your candidate?? I want check something
All the candidates are the same but If I have to choose I will go with Atiku to come and repair things a little. Not solve everything , new Nigeria, heaven and earth as you Obi people are claiming.
Re: Inauguration Of Peter Obi National Support Group Kogi State Chapter(photos) by Nigerianization(m): 1:13pm On Aug 16, 2022
Naajjii:

All the candidates are the same but If I have to choose I will go with Atiku to come and repair things a little. Not solve everything , new Nigeria, heaven and earth as you Obi people are claiming.

Your choice is good but Obi is better

He is not perfect but he is better. Besides, nobody promised you heaven on earth. Buhari that did failed woefully
Re: Inauguration Of Peter Obi National Support Group Kogi State Chapter(photos) by Faber(m): 1:27pm On Aug 16, 2022
Naajjii:

How can you become a head coach of a team and sack the entire board and all the first eleven. You will work with them and be changing them one by one untill you rebuild the team.

If the pictures was with Jagaban, this Nairaland for no contain all of us today. You're simply pained.

This picture show that the Obi tsunami is real. You don hear Dino etc run their mouth again grin grin
Re: Inauguration Of Peter Obi National Support Group Kogi State Chapter(photos) by Naajjii: 1:47pm On Aug 16, 2022
Nigerianization:

Your choice is good but Obi is better

He is not perfect but he is better. Besides, nobody promised you heaven on earth. Buhari that did failed woefully
Look at you , I think you are not hard core Obi supporter. grin An hardcover Obi supporter thinks Obi is coming to change everything , this that blah blah.
We can't be scammed twice grin
Re: Inauguration Of Peter Obi National Support Group Kogi State Chapter(photos) by Nigerianization(m): 1:52pm On Aug 16, 2022
Naajjii:

Look at you , I think you are not hard core Obi supporter. grin An hardcover Obi supporter thinks Obi is coming to change everything , this that blah blah.
We can't be scammed twice grin

You have neither the right nor the power to define me. I am OBIdient and I am hardcore. Whatever assumption you have about us, you can now begin to revisit it OBJECTIVELY, seeing that you are wrong.

Thank you
Re: Inauguration Of Peter Obi National Support Group Kogi State Chapter(photos) by Nobody: 2:13pm On Aug 16, 2022
At this stage, only an illiterate will still say LP has no structure.

Structures have been formed Nationwide yet I still hear about structureless.

Can somebody please tell me the meaning of the structure that illiterates are talking about?

(1) (Reply)

Obi Is Winning Everywhere (pics) / Why Umar Farouk Doesn’t Think Obi Would Lose His Lawsuit Against Tinubu / Why Is Atiku Not Pushing As Obi In The Tribunals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.