Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,903 members, 7,817,677 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

How To Buy A Reliable Submersible Water Pump - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / How To Buy A Reliable Submersible Water Pump (972 Views)

Get A Reliable & Trustworthy Property Manager <<Property Management Services>> / How To Buy A Reliable Avs / Offa: Electric Water Dispenser Pump @#3,500 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Buy A Reliable Submersible Water Pump by SumecOfficial: 11:45am On Aug 16, 2022
How To Buy A Reliable Submersible Pump
Water scarcity problem has been one of the major challenges facing human beings around the world in recent years. Due to the pollution and relentless exploitation of nature, surface water and underground water can be used are much less and less. How to get pure water for house use? It has been major threat put into considerations of families especially for the underdeveloped areas globally.

As an instrument to get water from deep level of underground, submersible pump’s invention and application bring large convenience to households regarding water getting. Also, for the sake of cost of borehole drilling is much less than traditional well digging, to get water through borehole submersible pump is more and more popular to use to get water across thousands of households.

Complaints On Before Sumos
How to buy a Reliable Pump? Look at following complaints regarding their sumo use first.

“There are so many brands of pumping Machines in the Market which one should I buy?”

“I am not happy with the pumping Machine I bought. It’s getting weaker because it doesn’t discharge as much water as it used to. Initially it was 1000 litres in 12 mins, but now it is half an hour! What should I do? ”

“I was informed that Sumo can deliver as much as 100 meters but my borehole is only 50 meters and the tank is just 15 meters but my sumo doesn’t pump water to the tank. How ridiculous.”

“My Submersible pumping machine suddenly stopped working after 3 months of purchase but the plumber discovered that it’s still working but doesn’t have sufficient power because the propeller is bad.”

“I have to reduce the way I pump water because my sumo consumes much power. Sometimes I even have to ask my neighbor for water.”

“Chai my sumo doesn’t work again under low voltage because of the unstable power supply.”

“Please can anyone tell me why my 5KA Generator doesn’t power my 2HP sumo.”

“My sumo wasn’t working so I called the plumber and he said the aluminum is not copper and the cable is weak.”

There are so many complaints regarding brand selection, exaggerated head of delivery, insufficient power, energy-costing, high requirement to big size generator and faulty cable using problem, etc. These problems have been prevalent among submersible pump market. A reliable sumo must avoid the above mentioned problem. As a revolutionary product with core technologies in the new era, FIRMAN sumo presenting people a reliable choice to get stable water supply.

Features of Firman Submersible Pump
Different from the common pumps in market, Firman sumos has three core technologies as following:
1. HI-REGULATION Technology, it assures the largest water flow performance & least electricity wasting. Through our laboratory testing, To get same volume of water, Firman sumo costing 20% less of electricity comparing with other brand sumos. Through such HI-REGULATION function, Firman submersible pump is probably the most energy-saving-pump ever!
2. Unique GEN-LINK Technology, it assures Firman sumo smoothest starting by both NEPA and generators. Comparing with other sumos which usually having high requirement of big size generator to start, to Firman sumo it is so easy work to start by Firman generator, it is because of Gen-Link Technology application in both Firman sumo and Firman generator, the compatible function and parts matching between alternator on FIRMAN sumo and gen make the starting a easy job like on a normal light. The following table showing how a FIRMAN sumo can be started by a small or medium generator.

3. Ultra-Wide Voltage Running Technology, it assures the pump run freely under turbulence voltages. So even under extreme low voltage like 130Volts, your FIRMAN sumo can still run unstoppably

Including these 3 core technologies, there are also 8 advantages make is must-buy among all sumos. The 8 advantages are as following:

A masterpiece through 82 working procedures of modern industry, a crystal of wisdom of more than 300 engineers of FIRMAN LAB, FIRMAN submersible pump has brought revolution to such industry. It is the most-energy-saving pump ever, and the most gen-friendly pump so far. All in all, it is the most reliable pump you can count on ever.

1 Like

Re: How To Buy A Reliable Submersible Water Pump by Kingsdave(m): 4:38am On Oct 09, 2022
just noticed recently each time I try pumping water with my SPG 3000E automatic gen ... The sumo starts pumping in space of 3 minutes it cuts off and stops pumping ... I have tried to increase the voltage of the gen , it does the same thing... Is it from the gen or sumo

(1) (Reply)

Experts Reveal Digital Image Of What An Egyptian Man Looked Like 35k Years - Pho / Website Development & Desktop Publishing Instructors Needed Urgently / Watch Blu-ray Movies On Iphone 5S/5C

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.