Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,616 members, 7,816,526 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:39 PM

Imo Best School Teacher Gets 9 Cups Of Beans, 2 Tubers Of Yam, Red Oil As Prize - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Imo Best School Teacher Gets 9 Cups Of Beans, 2 Tubers Of Yam, Red Oil As Prize (38369 Views)

Okorogheye Orisheneye David Gets 9 A1 In WAEC And Scores 332 In JAMB / Ghana's Computer Teacher Gets New Classroom ( Photos) / School Gives Goat As Prize For First Position In A Primary School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imo Best School Teacher Gets 9 Cups Of Beans, 2 Tubers Of Yam, Red Oil As Prize by sayso: 9:40am On Aug 17, 2022
Re: Imo Best School Teacher Gets 9 Cups Of Beans, 2 Tubers Of Yam, Red Oil As Prize by UptownVibes(m): 9:43am On Aug 17, 2022
Best student go collect one glass cup.. grin
Re: Imo Best School Teacher Gets 9 Cups Of Beans, 2 Tubers Of Yam, Red Oil As Prize by solochris(m): 9:50am On Aug 17, 2022
care4you:
Imo State is the only State that's disgracing the entire South East...tufiakwa!

Ebonyi State is even far better than that shit of a state...

Just negodi....iberibe!

Was it given to him by the state govt? Did u read the post atall?
Re: Imo Best School Teacher Gets 9 Cups Of Beans, 2 Tubers Of Yam, Red Oil As Prize by Babaken(m): 9:53am On Aug 17, 2022
care4you:

Just negodi....iberibe!
for now
Re: Imo Best School Teacher Gets 9 Cups Of Beans, 2 Tubers Of Yam, Red Oil As Prize by Benwallt(m): 9:54am On Aug 17, 2022
Belle first. He should do beans porridge
Re: Imo Best School Teacher Gets 9 Cups Of Beans, 2 Tubers Of Yam, Red Oil As Prize by jaytii(f): 9:55am On Aug 17, 2022
Re: Imo Best School Teacher Gets 9 Cups Of Beans, 2 Tubers Of Yam, Red Oil As Prize by NOwazobia: 9:57am On Aug 17, 2022
Apart from the quantity, the award is not presentable.
Re: Imo Best School Teacher Gets 9 Cups Of Beans, 2 Tubers Of Yam, Red Oil As Prize by faoogoke(m): 9:59am On Aug 17, 2022
I don't believe this story.

The presentation location don't look like a school.

It all doesn't add up for me.
Re: Imo Best School Teacher Gets 9 Cups Of Beans, 2 Tubers Of Yam, Red Oil As Prize by Timekeeper452: 10:01am On Aug 17, 2022
And you expect people to be good, with this embarrassing incentives? Corruption will always thrive.
Re: Imo Best School Teacher Gets 9 Cups Of Beans, 2 Tubers Of Yam, Red Oil As Prize by iLoveYouToo(m): 10:01am On Aug 17, 2022
stuffs4me:

Stop attacking the guy.

Besides, look at the envelope closely and you see how flat it is. It couldn't have contained more than a single note. Maybe na only 200 Naira sef dey inside

It’s a TOKEN of appreciation from the students and not a reward
Re: Imo Best School Teacher Gets 9 Cups Of Beans, 2 Tubers Of Yam, Red Oil As Prize by sameks08(m): 10:04am On Aug 17, 2022
where him go see gas cook this beans is what I don't understand for this harsh weather na wia you use beans to gorribe . Anyway OGA fine means chop first
Re: Imo Best School Teacher Gets 9 Cups Of Beans, 2 Tubers Of Yam, Red Oil As Prize by themanderon: 10:06am On Aug 17, 2022
Who presented the gifts to him? The students?
Re: Imo Best School Teacher Gets 9 Cups Of Beans, 2 Tubers Of Yam, Red Oil As Prize by ElexObi1: 10:07am On Aug 17, 2022
No be even brown beans sef,na white beans oh
Re: Imo Best School Teacher Gets 9 Cups Of Beans, 2 Tubers Of Yam, Red Oil As Prize by Rayjnr: 10:08am On Aug 17, 2022
stuffs4me:

SE is the poverty capital of Nigeria.

Nawa o
Re: Imo Best School Teacher Gets 9 Cups Of Beans, 2 Tubers Of Yam, Red Oil As Prize by jayjayolajide(m): 10:14am On Aug 17, 2022
[/b]at least he try his best.......self recognition is best gift of life
Re: Imo Best School Teacher Gets 9 Cups Of Beans, 2 Tubers Of Yam, Red Oil As Prize by CedarHoldings: 10:15am On Aug 17, 2022
Ok
Re: Imo Best School Teacher Gets 9 Cups Of Beans, 2 Tubers Of Yam, Red Oil As Prize by ZombieSlayer1: 10:16am On Aug 17, 2022
care4you:

Just negodi....iberibe!
I'm sure you only read the headline and then rushed to make this foolish post
Re: Imo Best School Teacher Gets 9 Cups Of Beans, 2 Tubers Of Yam, Red Oil As Prize by Richy4(m): 10:17am On Aug 17, 2022
faoogoke:
I don't believe this story.

The presentation location don't look like a school.

It all doesn't add up for me.

According to the article,...
"...The award was given to him in Owerri, on Monday, August 15, by TourGecko TV, an educational vlog which also provides content on travels and tours..."
He may have been invited by the agency to receive the award in their office in Owerri....
Re: Imo Best School Teacher Gets 9 Cups Of Beans, 2 Tubers Of Yam, Red Oil As Prize by Omodua(m): 10:17am On Aug 17, 2022
care4you:

Just negodi....iberibe!
It's not government reward. It's reward from his elated students and well wishers. So,castigating IMO state is out of it.
Take note
Re: Imo Best School Teacher Gets 9 Cups Of Beans, 2 Tubers Of Yam, Red Oil As Prize by vicarchico24(m): 10:17am On Aug 17, 2022
It's painful this is happening in my dear state
Re: Imo Best School Teacher Gets 9 Cups Of Beans, 2 Tubers Of Yam, Red Oil As Prize by Omodua(m): 10:19am On Aug 17, 2022
CapodeCapouti:
And why will he agree to accept that sacrifice?
It is symbolism of goodwill from his appreciative students. That is the level of their appreciation. Mind you,not from government.
Re: Imo Best School Teacher Gets 9 Cups Of Beans, 2 Tubers Of Yam, Red Oil As Prize by Omodua(m): 10:22am On Aug 17, 2022
potbelly:
I don't know whether to laugh or pity the guy...
Individuals with Great brains and string commitment to work deserve better...
Did you read the post at all.
Appreciation from his students. Not government please.
Re: Imo Best School Teacher Gets 9 Cups Of Beans, 2 Tubers Of Yam, Red Oil As Prize by Omodua(m): 10:23am On Aug 17, 2022
potbelly:
I don't know whether to laugh or pity the guy...
Individuals with Great brains and string commitment to work deserve better...
Did you read the post at all.
Appreciation from his students. Not from IMO state government.
Re: Imo Best School Teacher Gets 9 Cups Of Beans, 2 Tubers Of Yam, Red Oil As Prize by Kosoco(m): 10:26am On Aug 17, 2022
sayso:
My anger is on the man that presented the award.
why are you Angry with him... The Man is an Erudite scholar..... He's a an Epitome of creativity. CD Nwabueze
Re: Imo Best School Teacher Gets 9 Cups Of Beans, 2 Tubers Of Yam, Red Oil As Prize by meobizy(f): 10:33am On Aug 17, 2022
lexy2014:

See guilty conscience. Are you the one that gathered the money they are using to sponsor BBN?
Pointless comment.
Re: Imo Best School Teacher Gets 9 Cups Of Beans, 2 Tubers Of Yam, Red Oil As Prize by meobizy(f): 10:34am On Aug 17, 2022
BATified2023:
this is the kind of people that need gofundme account n not some evicted bbnaija fools
Open one.
Re: Imo Best School Teacher Gets 9 Cups Of Beans, 2 Tubers Of Yam, Red Oil As Prize by meobizy(f): 10:34am On Aug 17, 2022
Olatara:
Is it a reality show?
Ask them.
Re: Imo Best School Teacher Gets 9 Cups Of Beans, 2 Tubers Of Yam, Red Oil As Prize by nesphil(m): 10:39am On Aug 17, 2022
They just want to make news headlines by subjecting themselves to the substance of risible first.

massmediang:

https://massmediang.com/best-school-teacher-gets-9-cups-of-beans-two-tubers-of-yam-red-oil-as-prize/
Re: Imo Best School Teacher Gets 9 Cups Of Beans, 2 Tubers Of Yam, Red Oil As Prize by Allisgud: 10:40am On Aug 17, 2022
2 tubers of fresh yam straight from the soil,for this buhari time,only if u know that only big boys chop yam and beans
Re: Imo Best School Teacher Gets 9 Cups Of Beans, 2 Tubers Of Yam, Red Oil As Prize by Nobody: 10:50am On Aug 17, 2022
Chai!!, This Ndi Owerri Amaka people are very stingy, they will come to PH and be forming Aristo.

They cant even buy N50 naira bag to cover the leftover food they re dashing this teacher.

When he dabbles into kidnapping people on forum will shout Igbo Amaka.
Re: Imo Best School Teacher Gets 9 Cups Of Beans, 2 Tubers Of Yam, Red Oil As Prize by naijapikin2(m): 10:51am On Aug 17, 2022
Things that make you say chai

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Helping My Son Prepare For Common Entrance...help With These Questions / Imsu Student, Chidi Opara, Killed By Suspected Cultists (Graphic Photo) / Photos Of Kwara State University Library Set To Be Unveiled

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.