Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,531 members, 7,819,912 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:25 AM

What Is Stopping You From Studying Abroad? Let's Discuss. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Is Stopping You From Studying Abroad? Let's Discuss. (676 Views)

Let’s Discuss! If School Does Not Work Out, What Is Your Back Up Plan? / Age: David Okorogheye Denied Admission From Studying Medicine For Being 15 Years / I Am Now Depending On Friends For Food And Shelter -nigerian Man Studying Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Stopping You From Studying Abroad? Let's Discuss. by Officialsetlinn: 12:53pm On Aug 16, 2022
There are several factors stopping people from moving abroad to study including lack of information, finance, indecision etc. Which is it for you? Let's discuss.
Re: What Is Stopping You From Studying Abroad? Let's Discuss. by Coldfeets: 4:52pm On Aug 16, 2022
War in ukraine.
Re: What Is Stopping You From Studying Abroad? Let's Discuss. by Creeknigga(m): 5:01pm On Aug 16, 2022
Finance and ASUU strike.
Re: What Is Stopping You From Studying Abroad? Let's Discuss. by Officialsetlinn: 11:44am On Aug 17, 2022
LOL! But, Ukraine is not the only country abroad.
Coldfeets:
War in ukraine.
Re: What Is Stopping You From Studying Abroad? Let's Discuss. by Officialsetlinn: 11:46am On Aug 17, 2022
Finance? Did you know that there are countries abroad where you do not have to pay tuition fees? Even as a foreigner.
Creeknigga:
Finance and ASUU strike.
Re: What Is Stopping You From Studying Abroad? Let's Discuss. by Dvd4: 11:55am On Aug 17, 2022
Officialsetlinn:
Finance? Did you know that there are countries abroad where you do not have to pay tuition fees? Even as a foreigner.
What about travel expenses, Visa, accomodation and feeding?
Re: What Is Stopping You From Studying Abroad? Let's Discuss. by Creeknigga(m): 12:29pm On Aug 17, 2022
It should be mostly on scholarship which means in most case you will have to be offered admission by the school first, pay your fees and then apply for scholarship.
Officialsetlinn:
And by ASUU, I mean the ASUU strike.
Once I'm done with my finals, get my transcript (or cert) then I start working towards that.
Re: What Is Stopping You From Studying Abroad? Let's Discuss. by Officialsetlinn: 2:05pm On Aug 17, 2022
Many scholarships cover all those. Even if you will spend, it would not be so much. Are you looking at relocating to study abroad? Which country do you have in mind?
Dvd4:
What about travel expenses, Visa, accomodation and feeding?
Re: What Is Stopping You From Studying Abroad? Let's Discuss. by Officialsetlinn: 2:09pm On Aug 17, 2022
Scholarship means you would not have to pay tuition fee. It is good that you are looking to further studies abroad after your first degree. But, do you have the relevant information to guide you?
Creeknigga:
It should be mostly on scholarship which means in most case you will have to be offered admission by the school first, pay your fees and then apply for scholarship.

And by ASUU, I mean the ASUU strike.
Once I'm done with my finals, get my transcript (or cert) then I start working towards that.
Re: What Is Stopping You From Studying Abroad? Let's Discuss. by Jecci(f): 2:11pm On Aug 17, 2022
Finance is the problem

Right now I am frustrated and depressed with all that have been happening in regards to ASUU. My whole life has been put on hold and there's no ending in sight at all.
If not for finance I don't mind starting all over again outside of the country but that's a tall dream because money is a big limitation for me.
Officialsetlinn:
Many scholarships cover all those. Even if you will spend, it would not be so much. Are you looking at relocating to study abroad? Which country do you have in mind?
Re: What Is Stopping You From Studying Abroad? Let's Discuss. by queenprecy(f): 1:43am On Aug 18, 2022
Finance and lack of information.
Please which country abroad can I likely get fully funded scholarship.
Re: What Is Stopping You From Studying Abroad? Let's Discuss. by Creeknigga(m): 2:31am On Aug 18, 2022
Officialsetlinn:
Scholarship means you would not have to pay tuition fee. It is good that you are looking to further studies abroad after your first degree. But, do you have the relevant information to guide you?
Can you point me(us) to the right direction with the right infoormation please?
School, how to apply, country(ries) etc.
Thanks.
Re: What Is Stopping You From Studying Abroad? Let's Discuss. by Dvd4: 12:24am On Aug 19, 2022
Officialsetlinn:
Australia or USA
Re: What Is Stopping You From Studying Abroad? Let's Discuss. by Ketchup908: 6:27am On Aug 19, 2022
Officialsetlinn:
There are several factors stopping people from moving abroad to study including lack of information, finance, indecision etc. Which is it for you? Let's discuss.

Do you have information of how I can migrate abroad with work visa sponsorship to the western country without spending a dime?
Re: What Is Stopping You From Studying Abroad? Let's Discuss. by Creeknigga(m): 1:13pm On Sep 20, 2022
Officialsetlinn:
Not really sir.
Could also use some help.
No information (knowledge) is a waste.

Vote Peter Obi for President

(1) (Reply)

All Tinubu Videos That Is Kept From... / ASUU Strike: Benue Varsity Reopens Today / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.