Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,326 members, 7,815,645 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

My Secret N18,000 Investment That Set Me On The Road To 250k Weekly - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / My Secret N18,000 Investment That Set Me On The Road To 250k Weekly (224 Views)

₦400,000 Investment: Please Advice Me. / N500,000 Investment Advise / How To Turn N1,000 Investment Into A Monthly Recurring Income Of #37,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Secret N18,000 Investment That Set Me On The Road To 250k Weekly by Samuelemediong6(m): 1:31pm On Aug 16, 2022
My secret N18,000 investment that set me on the road to 250k weekly.

Everyone who wants to be a business owner (Entrepreneur) or start an investment Desires the perfect business/investment with these 4 Qualities.

Smooth running
Minimal losses
High ROI
and of course fast profits

You have tossed yourself around, thinking, banging your head for the perfect business.

You've gone for Webinars of the latest business guru's , Reading posts daily on Nairaland, Facebook and other media platforms.

But to no avail instead you keep coming in contact with scammers and disappointments.

Well I was once in your shoes.

My name is Samuel Peter and in the past 3 years I have had 4 business failures from the year 2019 to 2021 and 1 successful business in the year 2022, All costing me an estimate of N200,000 in total.

Funny enough that's not the most pitiful part, you see 2 out of 4 those businesses' capital was borrowed….

I was lucky to have understanding creditors .

I almost Gave up , not until I found out about this Business model I called 48-hours FIGAS (Fast Income Generating Automated system )

I will be Leading the first 25 persons by hand on 48-HOUR FIGAS in our Free webinar

Now at first , I doubted this business owing to the fact that I had lost 4 businesses in the span of 2yrs already….

But what could I have done ?

I wasn't ready to give up yet…

In April 2022 , I finally had the courage to take on 48-hours FIGAS starting up with a capital of 18k. In the space of two weeks I made a whopping sum of 195k (check the screenshot below ), just by selling information online .

I was amazed at the success I had gained.

Unlike my other businesses I had started up this was by far the cheapest , yet the most lucrative.

You see Normally Running a business that will generate that amount (195k ) in two weeks Requires a very huge Amount of capital, Huge Amount of time on it and very high technical know-how.

But on the contrary to what you have been doing or made to believe , you don't need many of those mentioned above (i.e Huge capital, High inventory or very high technical knowledge) not even an office space,......

Just your smartphones and data and working 2-4 hours daily , you will out best those who are running regular Physical businesses.

I will be Leading the first 25 persons by hand on 48-HOUR FIGAS in our Free webinar

After my free webinar, I will give to you my 200k per week done -for-you blueprint ,with the aid of my blueprint , you won't need to do most of the work from scratch, all you have to do is just do as you're taught.

I Assure you after my free webinar you will have a financial turn around.

If you're interested in my free webinar, check my signature below and send me a DM on Whatsapp

Re: My Secret N18,000 Investment That Set Me On The Road To 250k Weekly by Samuelemediong6(m): 4:44pm On Aug 16, 2022
6 slots taken 19 left.

(1) (Reply)

Genuinely Make Money Online! / Why Invest In Epe? / How To Use Acquired Skills To Make 300k Plus In A Month As An Affiliate-naire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.