Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,183 members, 7,818,590 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

US First Lady, Jill Biden Tests Positive For COVID-19 - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / US First Lady, Jill Biden Tests Positive For COVID-19 (9895 Views)

Joe Biden Tests Positive To COVID-19, Days After Testing Negative / U.S. President Joe Biden Tests Positive For COVID-19 / Russia Bans Jill Biden, Daughter Ashley, 23 Americans From Entering The Country (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US First Lady, Jill Biden Tests Positive For COVID-19 by Danielle09: 3:08pm On Aug 16, 2022
Re: US First Lady, Jill Biden Tests Positive For COVID-19 by seunny4lif(m): 3:08pm On Aug 16, 2022
After taking more than 2 shot of USA made vaccines grin

Gadaffi said they will develop a virus then develop the anti virus and say, you must buy this anti virus to cure this disease because our scientists researched it angry

2 Likes

Re: US First Lady, Jill Biden Tests Positive For COVID-19 by Machalla(m): 3:11pm On Aug 16, 2022
Una wan start again cheesy

Tupac and dmx go soon test positive too
Re: US First Lady, Jill Biden Tests Positive For COVID-19 by Eriokanmi: 3:11pm On Aug 16, 2022
This woman fine even at this age
Re: US First Lady, Jill Biden Tests Positive For COVID-19 by Machalla(m): 3:14pm On Aug 16, 2022
lailo:
Does that mean she has not been imminized before? Or the immunization failed or covid is still a scam grin grin grin
You dey mind these scamdemic people. The vaccine no fit prevent covid again then why force people to take it because it is useless. Abi I no know the meaning of the word vaccine again Nawa
Re: US First Lady, Jill Biden Tests Positive For COVID-19 by INTEGRITYA1(m): 3:16pm On Aug 16, 2022
She will be fine
Re: US First Lady, Jill Biden Tests Positive For COVID-19 by Akwaibomdaily: 3:17pm On Aug 16, 2022
Dickson Behind SDP Candidates In Bayelsa - Group Alleges
https://www.nairaland.com/7284357/dickson-behind-sdp-candidates-bayelsa
Re: US First Lady, Jill Biden Tests Positive For COVID-19 by ovie8200: 3:22pm On Aug 16, 2022
Buhari4dullard:
She and her useless husband

Where is your father as of today? What position do he hold?
Re: US First Lady, Jill Biden Tests Positive For COVID-19 by Procarpenter: 3:23pm On Aug 16, 2022
Call or WhatsApp me for your roofing carpenter and I install all kinds of roofing sheet with 20% discount and my price is more affordable with warranty I work worldwide contact me through my signature below

Re: US First Lady, Jill Biden Tests Positive For COVID-19 by Elidrisy20: 3:27pm On Aug 16, 2022
Old ppl ruling USA, and some ppl will say jagaban don old
Re: US First Lady, Jill Biden Tests Positive For COVID-19 by Sheriman(m): 3:38pm On Aug 16, 2022
Just slightly fever like this Dem go say na COVID 19
Re: US First Lady, Jill Biden Tests Positive For COVID-19 by Mikeiron78(m): 3:40pm On Aug 16, 2022
That is one of the beauties of American system, any medical incidence, the public must be notified. Some presidents in Africa are dying, nothing would be known of the incidence. Now, we have a Presidential candidate with apparent medical conditions, everyone still supports him,lol. Wake up Nigerians.
Re: US First Lady, Jill Biden Tests Positive For COVID-19 by Mikeiron78(m): 3:43pm On Aug 16, 2022
Elidrisy20:
Old ppl ruling USA, and some ppl will say jagaban don old

It is not the age, but the physical abilities and competence.

1 Like

Re: US First Lady, Jill Biden Tests Positive For COVID-19 by Mikeiron78(m): 3:48pm On Aug 16, 2022
seunny4lif:
After taking more than 2 shot of USA made vaccines grin

I have no idea how that's supposed to be funny,look in the mirror first and analyze your life, country, and leaders,lol
Re: US First Lady, Jill Biden Tests Positive For COVID-19 by seunny4lif(m): 3:56pm On Aug 16, 2022
Mikeiron78:

I have no idea how that's supposed to be funny,look in the mirror first and analyze your life, country, and leaders,lol
It’s funny mr man after same people made vaccines a must for the citizens and claimed the vaccine stops COVID.

As for my family, I guess they are doing fine cos I didn’t remember begging you for foods and money.
So, we are good cool
Re: US First Lady, Jill Biden Tests Positive For COVID-19 by ogbonti: 3:59pm On Aug 16, 2022
God1000:
First, it was Joe biden and now his wife

Wishing her quick recovery.

They are true patriots and beautiful couple with no single scandal.

They embrace people of all persuasions and race

no single scandal ?

“if by 6pm the prosecutor is not fired, I will leave with the $1Billion aid money for Ukraine, and by 4pm, the son of a b…..tch was fired”

that is US government and tax payers money he was leveraging to make Ukraine fire the prosecutor who was taking up a case against Burisma, the company his own son was made a director with zero work experience and zero oil and gas experience and was being payed $100,000 monthly just to seat on the board

if that is not a scandal i wonder what is

but you know what ? democrats can get away with murder in the US because the media is working for them - but if Biden was a republican he would have been impeached 3 times already since January 2021

2 Likes

Re: US First Lady, Jill Biden Tests Positive For COVID-19 by Rebirth212: 4:15pm On Aug 16, 2022
Nah who say make dem test her......?
Re: US First Lady, Jill Biden Tests Positive For COVID-19 by GeneralBuhari: 4:15pm On Aug 16, 2022
Pedo Peter and his wife and his druggie of a son gets no sympathy from me.
Re: US First Lady, Jill Biden Tests Positive For COVID-19 by Kayyus09(m): 5:01pm On Aug 16, 2022
I can teach you simple strategy of repeating success in forex trading
Re: US First Lady, Jill Biden Tests Positive For COVID-19 by EgunMogaji2: 5:05pm On Aug 16, 2022
God1000:

Well, they’re not as clean as the Obamas. They do have a son that’s accused. But in my opinion it’s par for the course.

1 Like

Re: US First Lady, Jill Biden Tests Positive For COVID-19 by Ovie56(m): 5:05pm On Aug 16, 2022
God1000:

grin angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
No scandal? Have you been living under a rock?
Re: US First Lady, Jill Biden Tests Positive For COVID-19 by Qwi1: 5:11pm On Aug 16, 2022
Really
Re: US First Lady, Jill Biden Tests Positive For COVID-19 by Elidrisy20: 5:22pm On Aug 16, 2022
Mikeiron78:

It is not the age, but the physical abilities and competence.
but jagaban is physically and mentally fit
Re: US First Lady, Jill Biden Tests Positive For COVID-19 by PharmacyStore: 5:29pm On Aug 16, 2022
Get well soon
Re: US First Lady, Jill Biden Tests Positive For COVID-19 by GloriousGbola: 5:34pm On Aug 16, 2022
EgunMogaji2:

Well, they’re not as clean as the Obamas. They do have a son that’s accused. But in my opinion it’s par for the course.

Malia and Sasha haven't even finished university. We really have no idea how they will turn out

As for hunter biden, Las Las dude na junkie exhibitionist, but harmless overall
Re: US First Lady, Jill Biden Tests Positive For COVID-19 by Harmattan123(m): 5:39pm On Aug 16, 2022
Let her come to Nigeria for treatment
Re: US First Lady, Jill Biden Tests Positive For COVID-19 by AlphaTaikun: 5:56pm On Aug 16, 2022
fergie001:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cbsnews.com/amp/miami/news/jill-biden-first-lady-tests-positive-for-covid-19/
Yeah, this is a reminder to get your full vaccinations, follow the protocols and stay safe everyone.
Re: US First Lady, Jill Biden Tests Positive For COVID-19 by euniselfyahoo: 7:31pm On Aug 16, 2022
I wish you quick recovery ma
Re: US First Lady, Jill Biden Tests Positive For COVID-19 by Mikeiron78(m): 1:13pm On Aug 24, 2022
Elidrisy20:
but jagaban is physically and mentally fit
O.k, lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Media's Unhealthy Obsession With Sarah Palin / Nicolas Sarkozy Concedes Defeat To Francois Hollande In French Pres. Election / More Than 2,000 Pro-Palestinian Protesters Arrested Across US Campuses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.