Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,986 members, 7,810,745 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:24 PM

p - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / p (3919 Views)

REFUSAL Of Visa And Seizure Of Passport By UK Embassy / 2 Reportedly Killed As Nigerian Mass Transit Train Divide On Motion - Photos / Travel To Barbados From Accra Or Lagos Without The Need Of Transit Visa? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

p by bobod: 1:55pm On Aug 05, 2011
I
Re: p by worry246(m): 2:34pm On Aug 05, 2011
If he has been denied even transit visa what has he done?
It must be very bad thing.
Did he submit forged documents or failed asylum seeker?
or is he criminal in drugs or theft
Tell the truth so some one may help you.
Re: p by dellnet: 3:27pm On Aug 05, 2011
perhaps egypt, russia then mexico?
Re: p by bobod: 3:41pm On Aug 05, 2011
Thanks Dell. He has not done anything wrong at all. The spouse is even working as a medical person in Mexico already. He is employed here by an international company. He already has a valid visa to Mexico!

The Egypt route might be the good option . Apparentely many Nigerians have experienced similar problems with Spanish embassy .
Any idea of Airlines going to Mexico via Egypt?
Re: p by dellnet: 4:37pm On Aug 05, 2011
You know what? almost all the airlines I see using that route connect through madrid. I was thinking of Alitalia it also connects through those kind of EU countries that require transit visa sad
Re: p by Nobody: 4:49pm On Aug 05, 2011
@poster
what about taking a DIRECT flight to the US?! wouldnt it be easier-?! why do you need EU transit?
well if Spain doesnt want to give you transit visa, try France AF has direct flight to Mexico since they are partners with Aeromexico.
Re: p by dellnet: 4:51pm On Aug 05, 2011
US need transit, France need transit. I thought of that AeroMexico but all the flights connect through the mentioned EU countries.
Re: p by Nobody: 5:18pm On Aug 05, 2011
^^ of course any of these countries needs a transit visa but why is that person hell bent on traveling via Spain?!
they refused him a transit visa so he should look elsewhere rather than trying to find the wrong solution.
AF has direct flight from Paris to Mexico city(no need to go to Spanish embassy, simply France one)

there are many options for him to get to Mexico, he better look at them ALL!
Re: p by worry246(m): 6:36pm On Aug 05, 2011
You seem worried about transit through ANY country.
Guilty thoughts?
Re: p by juzme: 7:30pm On Aug 05, 2011
worry246:

If he has been denied even transit visa what has he done?
It must be very bad thing.
Did he submit forged documents or failed asylum seeker?
or is he criminal in drugs or theft
Tell the truth so some one may help you.
worry246:

You seem worried about transit through ANY country.
Guilty thoughts?

I think your comments are harsh. The OP hasn't say anything that should warrant that. Not everyone that was refused visa had done something wrong. Also, many countries around the world have known Nigerians for their breach of their visa policies. And hence even the innocent suffer as a result of this.
Re: p by ojdollars(m): 9:33pm On Aug 05, 2011
@bobod , Can you help with where MEXICO High Commission, Consulate or Embassy is Located in Lagos or Abuja? Or maybe a Site to look at the requirement there is for obtaining a visiting or holiday visa. I would be glad if you can give some hint.
Re: p by kenforum(m): 3:19pm On Aug 06, 2011
bobod:

I need advise on what to do . My loved one has got a spousal visa to Mexico , but he has been denied transit visa by the Spanish embassy 3 times. This is despite all the documents  sent from Mexico being complete.
Is there other countries one can fly through to avoid their spainish country. So embarassing

Hello Babod,
First,i wish to express my sympathy for what your friend must have gone through in search of a transit visa to travel to Mexico,i know it.Also,it is my pleasure to let you know that at Kenaries Travel & Tours Ltd,we can arrange your ticket along with a documentation to travel to Mexico City stress-free and without a TRANSIT VISA.For more information,call or contact us. For our contact details,visit our website:www.kenariesng.com
Re: p by dellnet: 5:16am On Aug 07, 2011
kenforum:

Hello Babod,
i wish to express my sympathy for what your friend must have gone through in search of a transit visa to travel to Mexico
what a crooked business approach,,,cowsheet
Re: p by expido: 2:06pm On Feb 02, 2012
kenforum:

Hello Babod,
First,i wish to express my sympathy for what your friend must have gone through in search of a transit visa to travel to Mexico,i know it.Also,it is my pleasure to let you know that at Kenaries Travel & Tours Ltd,we can arrange your ticket along with a documentation to travel to Mexico City stress-free and without a TRANSIT VISA.For more information,call or contact us. For our contact details,visit our website:www.kenariesng.com

Stress Free? YEAh RIGHT, try flying in the air for 5 days and then returned because your agent routed you through the wrong route to increase the price of your ticket and because he has NO KNOWLEDGE OF THE PROCESS,

GUS, WHATEVER YOU DO, DO NOT USE THIS SERVICE
http://kenariesNG.COM

This guy uses the "kenforum" username. If you check his website, you will see a very elaborate information and it looks worthy, but HE DOESNT HAVE A TEAM, it is just ONE OFFICE SPACE THAT IS TINY AND ONE SECRETARY,

Thing it his guy claims to be an expert, He just dooped me of over 650,000 naira. I am a student at St. kitts and He claimed he knows all the laws and requirements to travel to St. kitts without a transit visa, Needless to say , i was returned home after 5 days in the air and after paying 650,000, We are findard to get a refund from him, THE trip was VERY STRESSFUL, I WAS ROUTED THROUGH THE WRONG PATH AND NEEDLESS TO SAY, he was CRYING WHEN MY DAD DEMANDED FOR A REFUND, PLEASE GUYS, DO NOT USE "kenforum", DO NOT USE THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just get yourself a transit visa and save yourself from dubious people like him.

Mennnn, I am tired of Nigeria, people are just too dubious,

PLEASE AGAIN, DO NOT use this service, Do NOT CALL THIS NUMBER EITHER, HERE IS HIS NUM 08037060650

I HATE NIGERIA, I am Nigerian but lived in the U.S for over 16 years, I HATE NIGERIA, WE ARE TOO DUBIOUS, oh my goodness
Re: p by Juliboss: 11:42am On Oct 04, 2013
how did you resolve the transit visa issue at the end please?
Re: p by adepojuot: 4:35pm On Oct 04, 2013
Me self which to know ooooo
Re: p by herdeytohun: 9:59am On Nov 03, 2013
Please I need assistance on d documents I'll need for US transit visa interview.

(1) (Reply)

Hoping to Travel To Turkey / Travel Alert To Nigeria. / Christmas: Disturbing Pictures Taken From Aba...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.