Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,305 members, 7,811,904 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:00 PM

Switching From Accounting To Nursing In Canada - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Switching From Accounting To Nursing In Canada (3079 Views)

How Can I Get Into Nursing in UK? / Can A Person With Bsc Pharmacology Go For Masters In Nursing In USA / RN-BSC Nursing In The UK. Any Advice? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Switching From Accounting To Nursing In Canada by meadeh77: 10:43pm On Sep 10, 2020
Hi,I need information on the steps and requirements to follow if I want to switch has an accounting graduate in Nigeria to a Nursing degree in Canada. Just drop your suggestions below.

1 Like

Re: Switching From Accounting To Nursing In Canada by Jaycew(f): 11:07am On Sep 11, 2020
meadeh77:
Hi,I need information on the steps and requirements to follow if I want to switch has an accounting graduate in Nigeria to a Nursing degree in Canada. Just drop your suggestions below.

I'm not soo knowledgeable about it, but I'll tag someone that could be of help. @Mrsc143 @soknown
Re: Switching From Accounting To Nursing In Canada by mivicssmith: 11:33am On Sep 11, 2020
You can take professional courses in Nursing body then gradually you keep write another for beta office position
Re: Switching From Accounting To Nursing In Canada by MystiqueTaurus(m): 12:36pm On Sep 11, 2020
Someone I know is also interested in switching from her Biochemistry degree to Nursing in Canada. Please advise on best steps to take.

1 Like

Re: Switching From Accounting To Nursing In Canada by amaka157: 12:34am On Sep 12, 2020
MystiqueTaurus:
Someone I know is also interested in switching from her Biochemistry degree to Nursing in Canada. Please advise on best steps to take.

Biochem to nursing should be easy...

1 Like

Re: Switching From Accounting To Nursing In Canada by MystiqueTaurus(m): 2:34pm On Sep 12, 2020
amaka157:

Biochem to nursing should be easy...

Please how would she go about it?
Re: Switching From Accounting To Nursing In Canada by Timewaster: 7:26am On Sep 13, 2020
You'll need to come back to Nigeria.

Write WAEC THEN do year one in nursing department then travel back.

That was what my sister did
Re: Switching From Accounting To Nursing In Canada by oyetunjibaba: 8:38pm On Sep 14, 2020
Timewaster:
You'll need to come back to Nigeria.

Write WAEC THEN do year one in nursing department then travel back.

That was what my sister did

Do u mean someone has to gain admission first,here in nigeria before processing any other tin abroad?
Re: Switching From Accounting To Nursing In Canada by Timewaster: 8:45pm On Sep 14, 2020
oyetunjibaba:

Do u mean someone has to gain admission first,here in nigeria before processing any other tin abroad?

Email me
Re: Switching From Accounting To Nursing In Canada by Jesusrules24: 7:25am On Sep 15, 2020
Do you mind if I email you as well? I would like to ask a few questions. Thank you.
Timewaster:

Email me
Re: Switching From Accounting To Nursing In Canada by Mconcept: 8:37am On Sep 19, 2020
meadeh77:

I'm in this same boat . Please help share information , it'll be of great benefit to me .
Re: Switching From Accounting To Nursing In Canada by AltCtrlDel: 11:23pm On Sep 19, 2020
Timewaster:

Email me

Pls kindly share the info here sir.

My sister-in-law is in the same shoe (biochemistry or chemistry wanting to change to nursing) but she's still in Nigeria
Re: Switching From Accounting To Nursing In Canada by Timewaster: 11:41pm On Sep 19, 2020
AltCtrlDel:

Pls kindly share the info here sir.

My sister-in-law is in the same shoe (biochemistry or chemistry wanting to change to nursing) but she's still in Nigeria

She needs to go to any private institution and buy a WAECC results perhaps from someone death

Then send waec and email to change th name to hers

Usually cost N1,000,000 to N2,000,000

That's the cheapest and fastest way

Pm me if u need more info
Re: Switching From Accounting To Nursing In Canada by Jaycew(f): 7:35am On Sep 20, 2020
Timewaster:

She needs to go to any private institution and buy a WAECC results perhaps from someone death

You really are a time waster.
My God! shocked

9 Likes

Re: Switching From Accounting To Nursing In Canada by essentialone(m): 1:46pm On Jun 15, 2022
Please which universities in Canada is open for applications to BSc in Nursing as at today being 15th June, 2022?
Re: Switching From Accounting To Nursing In Canada by egojeny1(f): 2:21pm On Jun 15, 2022
Timewaster:

Jeez!!!
Re: Switching From Accounting To Nursing In Canada by essentialone(m): 4:39pm On Jun 15, 2022
egojeny1:

Jeez!!!

E shock you?
Re: Switching From Accounting To Nursing In Canada by FuckEveryday: 6:16pm On Jun 15, 2022
Timewaster:

Funniest shit I've seen online this month

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Switching From Accounting To Nursing In Canada by essentialone(m): 6:45pm On Jun 15, 2022
FuckEveryday:

Funniest shit I've seen online this month

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Tinubu must have lost the lying competition
Re: Switching From Accounting To Nursing In Canada by cmoney22222: 10:10pm On Jun 15, 2022
E chokeā€¦ you need to be arrested by amotekun. Lol
Timewaster:

Re: Switching From Accounting To Nursing In Canada by egojeny1(f): 4:37am On Jun 16, 2022
essentialone:

E shock you?
E shock me o I no go lie
Re: Switching From Accounting To Nursing In Canada by essentialone(m): 7:12am On Jun 16, 2022
egojeny1:

E shock me o I no go lie

His name is Eliejah Lienus

(1) (Reply)

Check Out Swiss 33 Hotel And Suites In Benin City / Money Transfer From Nigeria To UK / How Can People In My Category Travel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.