Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,059 members, 7,810,951 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:17 PM

This Can Make You Rich - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / This Can Make You Rich (2119 Views)

My Free Gift To You - Investment That Can Make You Rich Soon / Six (6) Legit Website That Can Actually Make You Rich / Do You Know That This "Old Device" Can Make You RICH? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Can Make You Rich by doclek(m): 3:08pm On Aug 16, 2022
What will you say If I tell you to invest with the co-founder of Apple and a Former Treasurer of the United States, who has just been appointed by America to Chair their 250yrs anniversary.

What will you say also if I tell you this investment is free? Yes, you can get free 100 coins gift from me (a shareholder in the company) by using this link to register
https://lk.unicoin.com/oma100ba
You will get your certificate instantly.

However, you can go on and register with the same link to buy more coin. I can bet you; your investment will keep multiplying. This is a verified investment, as a little research on the project will show you all details. The parent company have a show called "unicorn hunters"-pls check it out YouTube, so you can appreciate the kind of people we are talking about here. So many great names are involved in this project.

Wozniak described Unicoin as “really opening up the world of start-up investment to the masses," and he's hoping that it becomes “very successful.” He contrasted Unicoin to other cryptocurrencies, by saying that "it isn't just based on words and talks, but is instead really based on the outcome of investments"
Why should I invest in this coin? Just check this link to read about one of the key guys behind it from Wikipedia, Steve Wozniak https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steve_Wozniak
then you will know it's time to get on board. He built most of the stuff we're enjoying in Apple/iPhone today. Also behind this project is Rosie Rios, the 43rd Treasurer of the United States, recently appointed by Joe Biden to head the Committee planning the American 250th Anniversary. Check this link to get free 100 units of the coin
Re: This Can Make You Rich by doclek(m): 12:09pm On Aug 18, 2022
Get your free 100 coins now before the offer expires.
Re: This Can Make You Rich by doclek(m): 11:57am On Aug 29, 2022
Pls get in now before this offer expires
Re: This Can Make You Rich by doclek(m): 11:13pm On Aug 30, 2022
Get in before the offer expires
Re: This Can Make You Rich by doclek(m): 6:56am On Sep 02, 2022
doclek:
What will you say If I tell you to invest with the co-founder of Apple and a Former Treasurer of the United States, who has just been appointed by America to Chair their 250yrs anniversary.

What will you say also if I tell you this investment is free? Yes, you can get free 100 coins gift from me (a shareholder in the company) by using this link to register

However, you can go on and register with the same link to buy more coin. I can bet you; your investment will keep multiplying. This is a verified investment, as a little research on the project will show you all details. The parent company have a show called "unicorn hunters"-pls check it out YouTube, so you can appreciate the kind of people we are talking about here. So many great names are involved in this project.

Wozniak described Unicoin as “really opening up the world of start-up investment to the masses," and he's hoping that it becomes “very successful.” He contrasted Unicoin to other cryptocurrencies, by saying that "it isn't just based on words and talks, but is instead really based on the outcome of investments"
Why should I invest in this coin? Just check this link to read about one of the key guys behind it from Wikipedia, Steve Wozniak https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steve_Wozniak
then you will know it's time to get on board. He built most of the stuff we're enjoying in Apple/iPhone today. Also behind this project is Rosie Rios, the 43rd Treasurer of the United States, recently appointed by Joe Biden to head the Committee planning the American 250th Anniversary. Check this link to get free 100 units of the coin

Get in now while offer last
Re: This Can Make You Rich by doclek(m): 8:56pm On Sep 04, 2022
doclek:

You can still get in now.
Re: This Can Make You Rich by Talktalk2022: 11:09pm On Sep 04, 2022
grin Has it made you rich yet ?
You Dey find referral bonus angry
Re: This Can Make You Rich by doclek(m): 4:12pm On Sep 10, 2022
The offer is still available
Re: This Can Make You Rich by doclek(m): 11:41pm On Sep 17, 2022
doclek:

Get into this before it's over. It might interest you to know I already bought more than One Million coin,so for those who think my goal is referral bonus I pity your way of thinking. Pls get in and thank me by next year. Shallom!!!
Re: This Can Make You Rich by doclek(m): 11:25am On Oct 07, 2022
This offer is still available and the project is growing daily with CNN an other great outlets reporting it.
Re: This Can Make You Rich by doclek(m): 9:29pm On Oct 13, 2022
doclek:

Unicoin already has $150M investment in just 7 month and they re starting the unicorn hunter show in Canada this weekend. Don't say I didn't invite you o
Re: This Can Make You Rich by doclek(m): 9:28pm On Oct 18, 2022
Pls get in b4 it's too late
Re: This Can Make You Rich by doclek(m): 4:52pm On Oct 23, 2022
Get in now before it's too late
Re: This Can Make You Rich by doclek(m): 5:38am On Nov 20, 2022
If you haven't gotten your share of this you won't have anyone to blame when others are sharing their testimonies o
Re: This Can Make You Rich by doclek(m): 8:36am On Nov 21, 2022
Take this free offer and thank me later
Re: This Can Make You Rich by SavageResponse(m): 9:30am On Nov 21, 2022
Talktalk2022:
grin Has it made you rich yet ?
You Dey find referral bonus angry

@ Doclek first answer this question!

1 Like

Re: This Can Make You Rich by doclek(m): 12:14pm On Nov 22, 2022
SavageResponse:

@ Doclek first answer this question!

You are a big fool. Some of you just come here to write rubbish without using your senses. You think everyone is a poor idiot like you?

Nobody is forcing you to make a comment or take the opportunity. This offer is for only positive people,not some retard like you that goes everywhere spewing thrash.
Re: This Can Make You Rich by SavageResponse(m): 6:24pm On Nov 22, 2022
doclek:

You are a big fool. Some of you just come here to write rubbish without using your senses. You think everyone is a poor idiot like you?

Nobody is forcing you to make a comment or take the opportunity. This offer is for only positive people,not some retard like you that goes everywhere spewing thrash.

Chai! E pain am! grin

1 Like

Re: This Can Make You Rich by SavageResponse(m): 6:29pm On Nov 22, 2022
doclek:

Get into this before it's over. It might interest you to know I already bought more than One Million coin,so for those who think my goal is referral bonus I pity your way of thinking. Pls get in and thank me by next year. Shallom!!!

Olodo!

If it's not referral bonus you're chasing why then did you put your referral link there? grin

1 Like

Re: This Can Make You Rich by SavageResponse(m): 6:41pm On Nov 22, 2022
doclek:

Unicoin already has $150M investment in just 7 month and they re starting the unicorn hunter show in Canada this weekend. Don't say I didn't invite you o

This nonsense coin is not even listed on CoinMarketCap grin

1 Like

Re: This Can Make You Rich by doclek(m): 3:52pm On Feb 02, 2023
This coin is about to be launched. You better take this free offer. It will make you some good cash soon. This is a very huge project.
Re: This Can Make You Rich by doclek(m): 2:11pm On Feb 09, 2023
check it out
Re: This Can Make You Rich by doclek(m): 4:42pm On Feb 18, 2023
Get in. The coin is about to be listed on exchanges.
Re: This Can Make You Rich by doclek(m): 5:02pm On Feb 19, 2023
Get in now. This coin will be one of the biggest crypto project. Mark my words
Re: This Can Make You Rich by JapaToDNext: 9:23pm On Feb 24, 2023
doclek:
Get in now. This coin will be one of the biggest crypto project. Mark my words
where can we purchase the coin
Re: This Can Make You Rich by doclek(m): 7:06pm On Feb 25, 2023
Get your free 100 coins her 1st and then you can buy any amount you want. The price will increase to $0.5 by March 1st 2023 because the listing on exchanges is about to be done.
This coin is going to be the real game-changer in crypto. (archive this post)

JapaToDNext:
where can we purchase the coin
Re: This Can Make You Rich by doclek(m): 7:06pm On Feb 25, 2023
Re: This Can Make You Rich by JapaToDNext: 7:07pm On Feb 25, 2023
doclek:
Get your free 100 coins her 1st and then you can buy any amount you want. The price will increase to $0.5 by March 1st 2023 because the listing on exchanges is about to be done.
This coin is going to be the real game-changer in crypto. (archive this post)

okay
Re: This Can Make You Rich by doclek(m): 11:05am On Feb 27, 2023
Pls get in before it's too late.
And share the link with all your loved ones and friends

JapaToDNext:
okay
Re: This Can Make You Rich by doclek(m): 4:27pm On Mar 09, 2023
Pls get in as soon as possible. The train is about the fly.
Re: This Can Make You Rich by doclek(m): 4:22pm On Mar 28, 2023
The token will be launched anytime from April. Get in now to avoid "had I know"

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Banks Has Crashed / Is Thebillion Coin (TBC) A Real Cyrptocurrency Or Just Another Ponzi Scheme? / Investment Opportunity. 100% ROI. With 100k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.