Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,110 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:08 AM

Cryptocurrencies Tips And Free Pump Alerts - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Cryptocurrencies Tips And Free Pump Alerts (2145 Views)

Essential Stock Market Pick Alerts / Cryptocurrencies Market Pick Alerts / BEAT THE RECESSION, Make Profit Every Hour, Get Hourly Alerts (21%profit Daily) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cryptocurrencies Tips And Free Pump Alerts by Leocrypto: 11:24am On Jul 06, 2017
Goodday all, am here to provide tips on crytocurrencies trading based on my little knowledge and also to provide free pump alerts on coins listed basically on Poloniex, Bittrex and Livecoin Exchanges.

You can follow up on this channel daily for tips and coins alert as they come in. Please note that all tips and alert provided here are not 100% sure, but will surely make you some profits. You are to follows as your own discretion.

Thank you.
Re: Cryptocurrencies Tips And Free Pump Alerts by Leocrypto: 11:41am On Jul 06, 2017
Etc movements are generally related to ETH but somehow it did not saw the expected pump.

Keep a close watch at etc and sell if it falls below 65400.
We don't see it falling as of now but a sudden ETH correction might have some effect on ETC
Re: Cryptocurrencies Tips And Free Pump Alerts by owunabastard: 12:00pm On Jul 06, 2017
Leocrypto:
Etc movements are generally related to ETH but somehow it did not saw the expected pump.

Keep a close watch at etc and sell if it falls below 65400.
We don't see it falling as of now but a sudden ETH correction might have some effect on ETC
ETC is $17.95 now
Re: Cryptocurrencies Tips And Free Pump Alerts by Leocrypto: 9:13pm On Jul 06, 2017
ADVISE ON ICO:

Buy in an ico only if you see any real world adoption.
Buy the token where you see some sort of revenue generation by the organisation.
Buy a token where you get some kind ownership right.
Buy a token where you see any purpose attached to the coin.
People are getting scammed every day by ico by which are super hyped by various websites and self proclaimed crypto leaders.

Do not get fooled by paid articles.
Do your own research and if you find any value to the idea then go for it.
Re: Cryptocurrencies Tips And Free Pump Alerts by Leocrypto: 9:18pm On Jul 06, 2017
XVG /BTC
price now is 176 but we can see it testing 155 levels again in very near future.
Short to Long term targets from here would be 244 / 304/380/420 /484
Don't sell it if you hold it.
Re: Cryptocurrencies Tips And Free Pump Alerts by Leocrypto: 9:26pm On Jul 06, 2017
Xvg holders if you are risk takers then will recommend you to sell some,book your profits and buy back by placing buy orders at 142,145,149,152,155.

People who don't to active trading can just hold it.
Re: Cryptocurrencies Tips And Free Pump Alerts by Leocrypto: 9:32pm On Jul 06, 2017
Dgb holders major targets it can hit in next 3 days
830/880/920/940
not asking you to sell it but depending on your financial management system you can take a call.
Re: Cryptocurrencies Tips And Free Pump Alerts by lovetrust(m): 11:04pm On Jul 06, 2017
which exchange(s) do u recommend for us and which one are you using

2. how do one secure his cryptos in these exchanges??

3. which wallet(s) is/are the best now

4. why not create a telegram group for this call or signal knowing fully well that nairaland mgt frowns at promotion of crypto currencies?

5. how can a newbie know how to buy and sell on these exchanges

6. which crytpos are currently good for the long term
which one(s) are you holding for the long term

7. what are the risks associated with trading of cryptos?

8. Do you see a future for nigerians in this line of investment or business?

9. what are the major challenges in this crypto trading one should watch out for

10. how long have you been in this crytpos. business or investment or consultancy

thank you.

cheers
Re: Cryptocurrencies Tips And Free Pump Alerts by Leocrypto: 7:54am On Jul 07, 2017
lovetrust:

4. why not create a telegram group for this call or signal knowing fully well that nairaland mgt frowns at promotion of crypto currencies?

9. what are the major challenges in this crypto trading one should watch out for

10. how long have you been in this crytpos. business or investment or consultancy

thank you.

cheers

I will try as much as possible to provide answer to your questions as enumerated.

1. I mentioned in my first post, the exchanges we will be using, poloniex, bittrex and livecoins. I used the three exchanges. They are secured and easy to used, they also listed credibly coins and much coins especially bittrex.

2. Used 2fa authenticator and don't used d same password for your exchange and email address

3. All wallets has their prons and cons, I will only suggest some like mycellium, conomi, copay, coinbase and of course luno for easy conversions of your bitcoin to naira.

4. U are right, will look into that later on. Iet see how many followers can be attained in d next one month.

5. As a newbie you will need to study the exchange platforms very well for you to familiarize yourself with the exchanges before u start trading. I can provide some videos materials to study with.

6. I will provide some healthy cryto coins for long time investment​ but you have to understand holding coins for longer times required alot of patience​ and commitment.
Re: Cryptocurrencies Tips And Free Pump Alerts by Dollabiz: 9:54am On Jul 07, 2017
Ok
Re: Cryptocurrencies Tips And Free Pump Alerts by Leocrypto: 10:22am On Jul 07, 2017
lovetrust:

thank you.

cheers

As promises these are the coins am holding for a long term, is a screenshot of a spreadsheet record of 5 different accounts I manage on poloniex...

Re: Cryptocurrencies Tips And Free Pump Alerts by Leocrypto: 10:38am On Jul 07, 2017
Leocrypto:

Xvg holders if you are risk takers then will recommend you to sell some,book your profits and buy back by placing buy orders at 142,145,149,152,155.

People who don't to active trading can just hold it.

Support for xvg is around 134.
We recommend to put buy orders around 140 levels.

Don't buy at 152. Wait for it to settle down

Long term it is looking more promising and if it makes a base at 134 then it's mid term target will be very attractive.
Re: Cryptocurrencies Tips And Free Pump Alerts by thebigkendo(m): 11:09am On Jul 07, 2017
Leocrypto:

As promises these are the coins am holding for a long term, is a screenshot of a spreadsheet record of 5 different accounts I manage on poloniex...

Does poloniex have a mobile app? I only found a widget on play store
Re: Cryptocurrencies Tips And Free Pump Alerts by Leocrypto: 11:16am On Jul 07, 2017
thebigkendo:

Does poloniex have a mobile app? I only found a widget on play store

No, poloniex don't have an app for now.
Re: Cryptocurrencies Tips And Free Pump Alerts by Leocrypto: 11:19am On Jul 07, 2017
BTC might bounce back from current levels of 2515 to 2550-2580.
Don't panic sell.
Lower support 2480
Re: Cryptocurrencies Tips And Free Pump Alerts by owunabastard: 11:38am On Jul 07, 2017
Leocrypto:

Support for xvg is around 134.
We recommend to put buy orders around 140 levels.

Don't buy at 152. Wait for it to settle down

Long term it is looking more promising and if it makes a base at 134 then it's mid term target will be very attractive.
How do you place buy and sell order in poloniex trading?
By xvg you mean verge coin?
Re: Cryptocurrencies Tips And Free Pump Alerts by Leocrypto: 1:10pm On Jul 07, 2017
Yes xvg is verge coin, it can be found on bittrex.com.

To place order on poloniex, i will provide a comprehensive reports on that later on.

owunabastard:

How do you place buy and sell order in poloniex trading?
By xvg you mean verge coin?
Re: Cryptocurrencies Tips And Free Pump Alerts by Leocrypto: 3:21pm On Jul 07, 2017
If you currently hold wave, plz sell it as we see it correcting a bit
Re: Cryptocurrencies Tips And Free Pump Alerts by 69MissedCalls(m): 3:31pm On Jul 07, 2017
For long term, buy and hold IOTA
Re: Cryptocurrencies Tips And Free Pump Alerts by owunabastard: 3:50pm On Jul 07, 2017
Leocrypto:
Yes xvg is verge coin, it can be found on bittrex.com.

To place order on poloniex, i will provide a comprehensive reports on that later on.

Waiting. Thanks
Re: Cryptocurrencies Tips And Free Pump Alerts by Leocrypto: 8:54pm On Jul 07, 2017
Buy call for Game credits from .00089800 to .00099800 Hodl period 7-10 days Sell targets .00011500,.0013200,.0014800
Re: Cryptocurrencies Tips And Free Pump Alerts by Leocrypto: 8:55pm On Jul 07, 2017
Buy call for Game credits from .00089800 to .00099800 Hold period 7-10 days Sell targets .00011500,.0013200,.0014800
Re: Cryptocurrencies Tips And Free Pump Alerts by Mathias2015(m): 9:46pm On Jul 07, 2017
@Op, I want to private chat with you sir, very important. How can i reach you
Re: Cryptocurrencies Tips And Free Pump Alerts by Leocrypto: 7:48am On Jul 08, 2017
Mathias2015:
@Op, I want to private chat with you sir, very important. How can i reach you

u can chat on WhatsApp @ 08062157586
Re: Cryptocurrencies Tips And Free Pump Alerts by Barryton: 7:50am On Jul 08, 2017
Interesting
Re: Cryptocurrencies Tips And Free Pump Alerts by Leocrypto: 7:52am On Jul 08, 2017
It's gonna be a patience game from here as markets will be quite volatile till 1 august mostly because of the Btc/Btu hard fork

Don't panic.
Re: Cryptocurrencies Tips And Free Pump Alerts by y4code(m): 8:45am On Jul 10, 2017
PLEASE BOSS LET'S CREATE WHATSAPP GROUP FOR SO THAT WE NEWBIE CAN LEARN AND ENJOY THIS FOREX

THIS FOREX DEY LOST ME CUZ I NO SABI READ SIGNAL AND THESE DIGIT

PLEASE FOR THE SAKE OF WE NEWBIE

Re: Cryptocurrencies Tips And Free Pump Alerts by chinedusamson(m): 9:50am On Jul 10, 2017
y4code:
PLEASE BOSS LET'S CREATE WHATSAPP GROUP FOR SO THAT WE NEWBIE CAN LEARN AND ENJOY THIS FOREX

THIS FOREX DEY LOST ME CUZ I NO SABI READ SIGNAL AND THESE DIGIT

PLEASE FOR THE SAKE OF WE NEWBIE

08168309841 abeg we need a whatsapp group
Re: Cryptocurrencies Tips And Free Pump Alerts by Zealoy(m): 10:54am On Jul 10, 2017
Nice
Re: Cryptocurrencies Tips And Free Pump Alerts by Leocrypto: 3:36pm On Jul 10, 2017
I have been so busy this weekend (due to a personal issue). Am very sorry for not replying to those that send msg through my whatsapp message, will definitely get back to you guys.

On the issue of creating whatspp group, I will definitely do that as the appropriate time, you will agreed with me that this post was just a week old. Please guys let continue on this forum for now and see how many will want to join the whatsapp group which will be definately free to join. I also need the whatspp group, because there are some videos on trading and how to place an order on poloniex i intend sharing but which i couldn't here.

I will get back with the whatsapp group link as appropriate time.

Thank you.

chinedusamson:

08168309841 abeg we need a whatsapp group
Re: Cryptocurrencies Tips And Free Pump Alerts by Leocrypto: 3:47pm On Jul 10, 2017
I will also be giving tips on ICO for intending investors.

ICO is an Intial Coin Offering, is A means by which funds are raised for a new cryptocurrency venture. An Initial Coin Offering (ICO) is used by startups to bypass the rigorous and regulated capital-raising process required by venture capitalists or banks. In an ICO campaign, a percentage of the cryptocurrency is sold to early backers of the project in exchange for legal tender or other cryptocurrencies, but usually for Bitcoin.

Most of the ICO prices usually went up immediately they started which gives the investor reasonable profit depending on the number of coins bought during the ICO.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rolexkash Income | Scam Or Legit? / How To Make 1 Million Via Affiliate Marketing In 30 Days. REVEALED! / MTN Shares Offer, Does It Have A Prospect Or Future For One If Given A Try?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.