Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,091 members, 7,863,820 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 07:12 AM

Revelation About Next Nigerian President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Revelation About Next Nigerian President (497 Views)

Tunde Ednut Endorses Mr. Peter Obi As Next Nigerian President / 2023: See The Next Nigerian President (photo) / Agbakoba Makes Revelation About Tanko Muhammed, Acting CJN Appointed By Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Revelation About Next Nigerian President by Pascaldebravoo: 3:43pm On Aug 16, 2022
Hmmm, this is becoming so serious. Like it surprises me a lot that before every presidential election in Nigeria God will have given me a revelation of who will become the next president of Nigeria and in the end, it comes to pass. I have never for once asked God to reveal that to me but He chooses to do that, anyway—especially during the electoral season. It doesn't matter whether I'm a fan of the person or not. It just comes. It all started from the time of Goodluck Jonathan and then during Buhari's—first and second tenures. Now, I'm beginning to get very favorable revelations concerning Peter Obi of the Labour Party. Peter Obi will end up winning the 2023 presidential election—from what I'm seeing in the realm. Remember, this will be the 4th time I would be having this type of Revelation—1st, 2nd, and 3rd have been fulfilled already. Now, it's remaining the fourth. Watch it out!

Disclaimer: I do not claim to be a prophet nor pastor neither am I advising you to vote anyone—as that is your choice to make—but I'm just using this medium to share my experience. As I see this regular experience as a gift from above.

1 Like

Re: Revelation About Next Nigerian President by Nobody: 3:50pm On Aug 16, 2022
Without being told...
He will win.

1 Like

Re: Revelation About Next Nigerian President by BIZNess123(m): 4:31pm On Aug 16, 2022
grin

Would have been nice if u c wen Nigeria will develop..
Re: Revelation About Next Nigerian President by BIZNess123(m): 4:31pm On Aug 16, 2022
Pascaldebravoo:
Hmmm, this is becoming so serious. Like it surprises me a lot that before every presidential election in Nigeria God will have given me a revelation of who will become the next president of Nigeria and in the end, it comes to pass. I have never for once asked God to reveal that to me but He chooses to do that, anyway—especially during the electoral season. It doesn't matter whether I'm a fan of the person or not. It just comes. It all started from the time of Goodluck Jonathan and then during Buhari's—first and second tenures. Now, I'm beginning to get very favorable revelations concerning Peter Obi of the Labour Party. Peter Obi will end up winning the 2023 presidential election—from what I'm seeing in the realm. Remember, this will be the 4th time I would be having this type of Revelation—1st, 2nd, and 3rd have been fulfilled already. Now, it's remaining the fourth. Watch it out!

Disclaimer: I do not claim to be a prophet nor pastor neither am I advising you to vote anyone—as that is your choice to make—but I'm just using this medium to share my experience. As I see this regular experience as a gift from above.

He will win esp Online..I can bet on that..
Re: Revelation About Next Nigerian President by fabuloz1(m): 4:38pm On Aug 16, 2022
Where are other threads to buttress your claim?
Re: Revelation About Next Nigerian President by Durabest: 4:51pm On Aug 16, 2022
Kai kai talk,see your mentality now you are one of the fake people that should be sent to jail.

(1) (Reply)

NEWS2023: Peter Obi Meets Olu Of Warri / Peter Obi The Nelson Mandela Of Our Time / Obidients Dare Reno Omokri To Return To Nigeria And Tweet In A Public Function.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.