Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,832 members, 7,817,432 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:15 PM

Bournemouth Vs Arsenal (0 - 3) On 20th August 2022 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Bournemouth Vs Arsenal (0 - 3) On 20th August 2022 (30249 Views)

Bournemouth Vs Liverpool (1 - 0) On 11th March 2023 / Manchester United Vs Liverpool (2 - 1) On 22nd August 2022 / Crystal Palace Vs Liverpool (0 - 2) On 20th August 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bournemouth Vs Arsenal (0 - 3) On 20th August 2022 by jamace(m): 8:43pm On Aug 20, 2022
Up Arsenal! cool

4 Likes

Re: Bournemouth Vs Arsenal (0 - 3) On 20th August 2022 by donbenie(m): 8:45pm On Aug 20, 2022
coputa:
Arsenal will win their first 3 matches with this their current form.
No shit Sherlock..
The Oracle..

1 Like

Re: Bournemouth Vs Arsenal (0 - 3) On 20th August 2022 by mrkings84(m): 8:46pm On Aug 20, 2022
The best of Arsenal for past 18 years. 3 matches, 9 points from start of the season.

3 Likes

Re: Bournemouth Vs Arsenal (0 - 3) On 20th August 2022 by Nobody: 8:55pm On Aug 20, 2022
crazygod:
It's safe to say that Bournemouth are one of the teams getting relegated. They are not serious. tongue

Because arsenal beat them abi?

Wait till they meet Manu or Chelsea....e go shock you!!!

You can bookmark this post.

4 Likes

Re: Bournemouth Vs Arsenal (0 - 3) On 20th August 2022 by Secondly: 9:01pm On Aug 20, 2022
Buy why Jesus no score na?

Jesus why?
Re: Bournemouth Vs Arsenal (0 - 3) On 20th August 2022 by crazygod(m): 9:15pm On Aug 20, 2022
BoomBucks:

Because arsenal beat them abi?

Wait till they meet Manu or Chelsea....e go shock you!!!

You can bookmark this post.
Arsenal always beats Chelsea. Always. I don't know why but they always do. Maybe Spurs can spoil their parade and they also find it difficult to win Liverpool but when it comes to Chelsea, them be Arsenal wife.

4 Likes

Re: Bournemouth Vs Arsenal (0 - 3) On 20th August 2022 by Nobody: 9:19pm On Aug 20, 2022
mrkings84:
The best of Arsenal for past 18 years. 3 matches, 9 points from start of the season.
against small teams
Re: Bournemouth Vs Arsenal (0 - 3) On 20th August 2022 by Nobody: 9:20pm On Aug 20, 2022
crazygod:

Arsenal always beats Chelsea. Always. I don't know why but they always do. Maybe Spurs can spoil their parade and they also find it difficult to win Liverpool but when it comes to Chelsea, them be Arsenal wife.
where are your records?
Re: Bournemouth Vs Arsenal (0 - 3) On 20th August 2022 by Nobody: 9:38pm On Aug 20, 2022
crazygod:

I said wait till Bournemouth meet Chelsea and Man utd then you'll understand that arsenal played well not Bournemouth being poor.

Bournemouth will either draw both teams or lose narrowly to both. Zero chance United or Chelsea score Bournemouth 3 away from home.

That's what I meant!!!

4 Likes

Re: Bournemouth Vs Arsenal (0 - 3) On 20th August 2022 by Josephkabila12: 9:43pm On Aug 20, 2022
Up Gunners

2 Likes

Re: Bournemouth Vs Arsenal (0 - 3) On 20th August 2022 by kilisi(m): 9:46pm On Aug 20, 2022
Wife: where is the remote?

Husband: Arsenal

Wife: what do you mean

Husband: On top of the table.

Copied!

6 Likes

Re: Bournemouth Vs Arsenal (0 - 3) On 20th August 2022 by Prisco4luv(m): 9:48pm On Aug 20, 2022
Arsenal is doing well now

2 Likes

Re: Bournemouth Vs Arsenal (0 - 3) On 20th August 2022 by Niswayne19: 9:55pm On Aug 20, 2022
Congratulations Arsenal. Great game today
My team made my weekend.
You can also fire up your weekends with the best workout, all with the Watch 2 Pro! It has over 100+ workout modes and a fitness tracker to help you reach your fitness goals. Stay fit like my Arsenal players.

2 Likes

Re: Bournemouth Vs Arsenal (0 - 3) On 20th August 2022 by vicarex: 9:58pm On Aug 20, 2022
Congratulations Arsenal!

1 Like

Re: Bournemouth Vs Arsenal (0 - 3) On 20th August 2022 by Mikekan30: 11:39pm On Aug 20, 2022
Just like I said last week Arsenal has a Goal, It is clear, we are on the process and there is nothing anybody or team can do to stop that.

Critics, Bad Belle Generation keep lamenting, keep wailing, At the end you can not control anything not even your shit....

When we win the small teams they will say , ehhh you have not played the big boys , I now wonder who is the big boys , Last season Arsenal beat Chelsea 4-2 they are our regular wives even in the pre-season,4-0, Manchester United we beat them 3-1, Manchester city win was controversial 2-1 defeat. And Liverpool had it tough defeating Arsenal.

We win they are jealous and Angry
We lose they laugh and Mock.

Critics una be real Mumu
Go and think about your hopeless team who is bottom on the EPL table, disturbing the transfer market, going on a scouting spree, chasing any human being who ever played football.
Go and think about your average team who has 4 points from two games and scored 3 goals and conceded 2, A team who is on a panic buy, scouting average players and
trying to buy Arsenal's reject.

Go and restrategize on how to stop playing draw for 2 games now, score 2 goals concede 2 goals.

For now Arsenal is on another level..
3 games 9 goals scored, Conceded 2goals, 9 points, +7goals

If e pain you, e dey sweet me...
There is time for everything, this is our time.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bournemouth Vs Arsenal (0 - 3) On 20th August 2022 by Secondly: 4:37am On Aug 21, 2022
Mikekan30:
Just like I said last week Arsenal has a Goal, It is clear, we are on the process and there is nothing anybody or team can do to stop that.

Critics, Bad Belle Generation keep lamenting, Wail, At the end you can not control anything not even your shit....

When we win the small teams they will say , ehhh you have not played the big boys , I now wonder who is the big boys , Last season Arsenal beat Chelsea 4-2 they are our regularly wives even in the pre-season,4-0, Manchester United we beat them 3-1, Manchester city win was controversial 2-1 defeat. And Liverpool had it tough defeating Arsenal.

We win they are jealous and Angry
We lose they laugh and Mock.

Una Critics be real Mumu
Go and think about your hopeless team who is bottom on the EPL table, disturbing the transfer market, going a scouting spree, chasing any human being who ever played football.
Go and think about your average team who has 4 points from two games and scored 3 goals and conceded 2, A team who is on a panic buy, scouting average players and
trying to buy Arsenal's reject.

Go and restrategize on how to stop playing draw for 2 games now, score 3 goals concede 3 goals.

For now Arsenal is on another level..
3 games 9 goals scored, 9 points, +7goals

If e pain you, e dey sweet me...
There is time for everything, this is our time.

I get your point but don't forget that this is Arsenal we are talking about, the unpredictable and ever unreliable Arsenal.

So my advice to you right now is: It's too early to Celebrate.
Re: Bournemouth Vs Arsenal (0 - 3) On 20th August 2022 by placeofallure(f): 5:29am On Aug 21, 2022
noble2faith:
I wish Arsenal can maintain this throughout the season. I want them to win the league. It's been long they won the league, mehn! And it will serve as honour to all London clubs.

Coming from a true blue fan.

Afenifere!

Truly it will be more than nice if we could lift that trophy again.

1 Like

Re: Bournemouth Vs Arsenal (0 - 3) On 20th August 2022 by longifilis(m): 6:12am On Aug 21, 2022
longifilis:

0-3

Arsenally, we are good to go

You do not need a soothsayer anymore,. Outrightly I was right
Re: Bournemouth Vs Arsenal (0 - 3) On 20th August 2022 by Jazzman01: 7:01am On Aug 21, 2022
noble2faith:
I wish Arsenal can maintain this throughout the season. I want them to win the league. It's been long they won the league, mehn! And it will serve as honour to all London clubs.

Coming from a true blue fan.

Those boys are too young to keep up till the end of the season. They lack the tenacity, mental strength and experience required. The best they can achieve this season is to finish in the top 4.

1 Like

Re: Bournemouth Vs Arsenal (0 - 3) On 20th August 2022 by Mikekan30: 7:39am On Aug 21, 2022
Secondly:

I get your point but don't forget that this is Arsenal we are talking about, the unpredictable and ever unreliable Arsenal.

So my advice to you right now is: It's too early to Celebrate.

Yes it's too early but that's a great start, I will keep celebrating our effort, our small wins until we achieve the goal..

And please Judge us Now, yesterday is no more unless for reference purpose, Arsenal has corrected their errors and brought in depth in the squad, so there is absolutely a great change in the team.

Celebrate us so as to attract yours...

1 Like

Re: Bournemouth Vs Arsenal (0 - 3) On 20th August 2022 by Secondly: 8:04am On Aug 21, 2022
Mikekan30:

Yes it's too early but that's a great start, I will keep celebrating our effort, our small wins until we achieve the goal..

And please Judge us Now, yesterday is no more unless for reference purpose, Arsenal has corrected their errors and brought in depth in the squad, so there is absolutely a great change in the team.

Celebrate us so as to attract yours...

Story.

Let's wait until you guys play game number 38, then we go know how far.

Initial gra gra is not a thing to be celebrated because it can lead to massive massive depression.

Don't say you weren't warned.
Re: Bournemouth Vs Arsenal (0 - 3) On 20th August 2022 by Bukola94: 9:29am On Aug 21, 2022
mrkings84:
calm down please, stop over hyping this boys & guys, let them take the form to January, February & March first. then we know what's up. Man City & Liverpool got experience players and men, let them face this two first & the bigger boys. It will shock you with man U poor form, they may draw/ beat this Arsenal side. We have witness a lot of disappointment from Arsenal in the past & shit! happen in football. so dey calm down brother
Re: Bournemouth Vs Arsenal (0 - 3) On 20th August 2022 by Bukola94: 9:33am On Aug 21, 2022
Niswayne19:
Congratulations Arsenal. Great game today
My team made my weekend.
You can also fire up your weekends with the best workout, all with the Watch 2 Pro! It has over 100+ workout modes and a fitness tracker to help you reach your fitness goals. Stay fit like my Arsenal players.
how much does it cost? watch 2pro
Re: Bournemouth Vs Arsenal (0 - 3) On 20th August 2022 by Laideabdulahi: 10:05am On Aug 21, 2022
Reallife17:
deep down your heart, you know that ain’t true grin

How far
Re: Bournemouth Vs Arsenal (0 - 3) On 20th August 2022 by mrkings84(m): 10:58am On Aug 21, 2022
Bukola94:
calm down please, stop over hyping this boys & guys, let them take the form to January, February & March first. then we know what's up. Man City & Liverpool got experience players and men, let them face this two first & the bigger boys. It will shock you with man U poor form, they may draw/ beat this Arsenal side. We have witness a lot of disappointment from Arsenal in the past & shit! happen in football. so dey calm down brother

Abeg, me na Blues fan o (I mean the royal blue, the pride of London) so I am not hyping Arsenal o, just telling you that the last time Arsenal won their first 3 games of the season was 18yrs ago. Remember last season, they were not beaten by Mancity and Liverpool when they lost their first 3 matches of the season.

Ok do you know that if Man U lose to Liverpool on Monday that this has never happened for over 35 years!
Were u born by then? If yes that means yiu are an old man.

Happy Sunday!
Re: Bournemouth Vs Arsenal (0 - 3) On 20th August 2022 by Bukola94: 11:30am On Aug 21, 2022
mrkings84:

Abeg, me na Blues fan o (I mean the royal blue, the pride of London) so I am not hyping Arsenal o, just telling you that the last time Arsenal won their first 3 games of the season was 18yrs ago. Remember last season, they were not beaten by Mancity and Liverpool when they lost their first 3 matches of the season.

Ok do you know that if Man U lose to Liverpool on Monday that this has never happened for over 35 years!
Were u born by then? If yes that means yiu are an old man.

Happy Sunday!
lol, 35yrs! I be small person, u are my big brother then, respect Sir? thanks for the history. As Liverpool ever gone to relegation?

1 Like

Re: Bournemouth Vs Arsenal (0 - 3) On 20th August 2022 by Reallife17: 12:27pm On Aug 21, 2022
Laideabdulahi:

How far
Baba calm down na grin
Re: Bournemouth Vs Arsenal (0 - 3) On 20th August 2022 by Mikekan30: 3:43pm On Aug 21, 2022
Secondly:

Story.

Let's wait until you guys play game number 38, then we go know how far.

Initial gra gra is not a thing to be celebrated because it can lead to massive massive depression.

Don't say you weren't warned.

I guess your hopeless club is losing and will lose...
Foolish boy..
Arsenal na your mate
Go play your own initial gra gra make everybody see..

Mumu talk.

Get lost
Re: Bournemouth Vs Arsenal (0 - 3) On 20th August 2022 by Mikekan30: 3:48pm On Aug 21, 2022
Hopeba:
where are your records?

You dey find record,
Arsenal defeated Chelsea home and away 2 season ago.
Last season won at our home 2goals we defeated your chelshit 4-2
Pre season Arsenal 4 Chelsea 0

For the past 5 seasons Arsenal has won Chelshit 6 times and lost 2..

Arsenal na your mate...
Go sleep

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Manchester United vs Aston Villa FA Cup (1 - 0) - Live / Manchester United Vs Norwich (3 - 2) On 16th April 2022 / Chelsea Doctor Quits After Mourinho Dispute!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.