Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,523 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

Online Sellers Kill 2 Birds With One Stone - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Online Sellers Kill 2 Birds With One Stone (198 Views)

Tips On Drop-shipping For Online Sellers / Hidden Gem for Online Sellers / 4 Ways In Which Local Retailers Can Beat Amazon And Other Online Sellers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Online Sellers Kill 2 Birds With One Stone by manuelalexis(m): 5:03pm On Aug 16, 2022
We are in the 21st century where everything has gone digital for example: subscriptions of cable TV, payment of utility bills, and most importantly buying and selling.

You are a young guy/lady who sells goods online e.g bags, phones, men's fashion and accessories, etc and There's every need for you to go to the market once or twice in a week or two to restock or get new updates and also get this goods at a cheaper rate I Guess you must be tired of the stress and time you spend well i have good news for you......

Since i started using gotahia.com I've stopped going to the market when i have an order to fulfil or to get updates on new products

Gotahia is an Online Wholesale marketplace where retailers have access to products and the contact details of importers and wholesalers of the products they sell.

Why worry yourself when you can click on gotahia.com/reseller to get access to this wholesalers.
Re: Online Sellers Kill 2 Birds With One Stone by manuelalexis(m): 12:17pm On Aug 30, 2022
Gotahia helps online sellers find products their customers want and build their network of suppliers. gotahia brings the markets to you, not just the markets but the best wholesalers of products you need.
Re: Online Sellers Kill 2 Birds With One Stone by manuelalexis(m): 11:55am On Sep 07, 2022
get the best out of your business while selling online, gotahia offers the best you can get anywhere premium access to importers of goods you seller at a very good price as well
Re: Online Sellers Kill 2 Birds With One Stone by incometrader(m): 12:39pm On Sep 07, 2022
Wow.. this makes sense. so that gotahia helps online sellers find trusted wholesalers in the markets to do business with. This is a good idea

1 Like

Re: Online Sellers Kill 2 Birds With One Stone by LexisWorld(m): 4:15pm On Sep 12, 2022
this is really great, every serious online seller should be jumping on this
Re: Online Sellers Kill 2 Birds With One Stone by Bloomberriez: 1:24pm On Sep 19, 2022
This is a good idea honestly, I believe the ability to buy goods online is as important as it is to sell online as well

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

$200 Million In BTC Liquidated In The Previous 24 Hours; Is Bear Season Here? / I Make $100/hour With Tiny No-income Wordpress Websites / Lean Startup- Methodology And How To Lean Your Startup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.