Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:46 AM

Tesla Car With Hilarious Number Plate In Lagos TRENDING, IVM JOINED - Car Talk (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Tesla Car With Hilarious Number Plate In Lagos TRENDING, IVM JOINED (61699 Views)

Tesla Car Spotted On The Mainland Bridge In Lagos Runs Out Of Battery / Woman Drives Her N34m Tesla Car, Says 'I'm Cruising In My Machine' / Pastor Igwe Erick Nwankwo's Car Number Plate Goes Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tesla Car With Hilarious Number Plate In Lagos TRENDING, IVM JOINED by sparta191(m): 7:32pm On Aug 18, 2022
Could you explain to me like an 8 year old sir. Thanks[color=#006600][/color]⁶
Re: Tesla Car With Hilarious Number Plate In Lagos TRENDING, IVM JOINED by Sensiblerealist: 7:32pm On Aug 18, 2022
When charging is free in many countries that I know. At least in Russia, Armenia, Cyprus, the entire middle East, etc.
These ones go just come here dey give fabuu

NuclearWinter:

The cost of charging an EV car in the US and Western Europe now surpasses the cost of regular fueling for ICE cars.

And you have to remember that those batteries have an end life of no more than 5ys and cost more than 70% of the car to replace.

EV's are for ret@rds.
Re: Tesla Car With Hilarious Number Plate In Lagos TRENDING, IVM JOINED by AfonjaBoston: 8:28pm On Aug 18, 2022
Faithful007:
$2500 per month?

You must be an idiot. I hate seeing useless people who know nothing about America make comments here. Nobody spends more than $80 a month on charging costs.

So na you sabi every? You be real mugu. Commot for LA go enter South make dem yeye you send you back onitsha
Re: Tesla Car With Hilarious Number Plate In Lagos TRENDING, IVM JOINED by porthouse7(f): 8:59pm On Aug 18, 2022
NuclearWinter:

If you truly reside in LA you will know LA and California have the highest energy costs.

You will also know that LA is plagued by blackouts during peak demand as their woke environmental clean energy sources can't cope with supply.

Charging an EV with a regular 120v from home will add additional $2500 a month in electric bills. Doing it at an EV charging station to full capacity is equivalent to filling an ICE car full and knowing that the range is even limited compared to ICE cars, it is far more expensive to charge an EVs .

Now consider the cost of an average Tesla that ranges above $100,000 , car repayments on that figure, insurance and what not plus the fact that these EV batteries have a limited optimum performance that goes down hill after 5ys, then this is a car meant only for $25 Starbuck cappachino sipping virtual signaling quadrupled vaxxed DemonRat leftist useful idiots.

You illegal sanctuary alien telling me about US?

Or do you want to deny why you are in that leftist shithole if not for sanctuary laws granted by the DemonRat governor?

Come to Texas or Florida and get your illegal OSU ass deported.

ahhh small small ooo, Dem no dey joke with u?
Re: Tesla Car With Hilarious Number Plate In Lagos TRENDING, IVM JOINED by 123readygo: 9:03pm On Aug 18, 2022
Re: Tesla Car With Hilarious Number Plate In Lagos TRENDING, IVM JOINED by TheOgaBoss: 9:41pm On Aug 18, 2022
AfonjaBoston:

So na you sabi every? You be real mugu. Commot for LA go enter South make dem yeye you send you back onitsha
oga stop sounding stupid, how many kw does it take to fully charge a Tesla? Even if u were fully discharging and charging it back up daily (which is unlikely) u still will not spend 2600 dollars on utility a month. The irony is that u actually think u are making sense not knowing u are exposing ur stupidity in a public forum.
Re: Tesla Car With Hilarious Number Plate In Lagos TRENDING, IVM JOINED by Khaysee: 10:26pm On Aug 18, 2022
Who will buy me.one

Turkey shirt pod
Re: Tesla Car With Hilarious Number Plate In Lagos TRENDING, IVM JOINED by Thazard(m): 11:05pm On Aug 18, 2022
NuclearWinter:
EV cars are for ret@rds

A car that in five years you will spend over 70% of the value of the car to buy new batteries?

Better to go for Hydrogen cell cars.

The Jew hates them because unlike EV or ICE cars you don't need battery replacement or fuel and maintainance .

Take the Hydrogen cell pill and be free of the shekel hunting Jew.
wow
Re: Tesla Car With Hilarious Number Plate In Lagos TRENDING, IVM JOINED by VULCAN(m): 11:41pm On Aug 18, 2022
Oga don't bury your head in the sand.

No current battery anywhere in this world can hold its charge for 35yrs

And that's the only metric that matters.

Not how long before the battery packs up.

And currently Tesla batteries last around 8yrs on average before they start losing performance!

If your 35yr fallacy was correct then nobody in the world would be talking of changing battery packs already as Tesla isn't 35yrs old yet

It costs anything from $40-80k to buy a new battery pack depending on the Tesla Model

That is why people have been abandoning Tesla's once the battery pack starts failing.

Go and Verify

The recharge time you gave is for the most expensive Tesla.

The cheaper ones can't do 70% of that

Karleb:
So many misinformation on this thread.

Tesla batteries can last upto 35 years and they go up to 430 km on a full charge. That's like going round a football pitch 1000 times.
Re: Tesla Car With Hilarious Number Plate In Lagos TRENDING, IVM JOINED by AfonjaBoston: 1:37am On Aug 19, 2022
TheOgaBoss:
oga stop sounding stupid, how many kw does it take to fully charge a Tesla? Even if u were fully discharging and charging it back up daily (which is unlikely) u still will not spend 2600 dollars on utility a month. The irony is that u actually think u are making sense not knowing u are exposing ur stupidity in a public forum.

Who is this illegal burger flipper talking about utility when you don't have one in your name or know what one looks like
You better give me your mama number make i marry so she can register you in the system.

Anuofia ejigbo mkpi
Re: Tesla Car With Hilarious Number Plate In Lagos TRENDING, IVM JOINED by Oba234: 3:32am On Aug 19, 2022
TheOgaBoss:

I live in the US and my neighbor has a Tesla. He built a Tesla charging port in his garage and his monthly electric bill only went up by about $40. Where is this person quoting $2600. I know multiple people with Teslas around me and it’s quite cheaper to charge than buying fuel.

1 Like

Re: Tesla Car With Hilarious Number Plate In Lagos TRENDING, IVM JOINED by onez: 5:31am On Aug 19, 2022
Several people living in US has testified that the cost of EVs is not up to 100 dollar. That nuclearwinter guy was just misinforming and abusing people. This is not good upon his so-called exposure.
Re: Tesla Car With Hilarious Number Plate In Lagos TRENDING, IVM JOINED by ocelot2006(m): 10:29am On Aug 19, 2022
Get a Benz with plate number: NEPA-HEHE

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

InnosonMotors CEO Drives Foreign SUVs But Wants Us To Buy His Cars / Ghana Has Kantanka Automobile, Nigeria Has Innoson (PHOTOS) / Will You Still Buy This Toyota Corolla Seeing This Done To It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.