Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,480 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:37 PM

4 Out Of 7 Electoral Body’s Commissioners Reject Presidential Results In Kenya - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / 4 Out Of 7 Electoral Body’s Commissioners Reject Presidential Results In Kenya (18121 Views)

ISRAEL Accepts Responsibility For The Accidental Killing Of 7 Foreign Aid Worke / 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates / Bodies Of The Terrorists Killed In Kenya Riverside Attack (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 Out Of 7 Electoral Body’s Commissioners Reject Presidential Results In Kenya by StanleyMentor1: 6:18pm On Aug 16, 2022
iampeterben:
Wahala 2.0
Election wey the world just praise and hail finish ni four out of seven say is inconsequential. Oga Jonathan tell us wetin you observe.
I taya ohh, make we just dey watch shaa, but oga Jonathan observance no matter atall, abi he will stand as one of the witnesses for the supposed president elect if matter reach court?
Re: 4 Out Of 7 Electoral Body’s Commissioners Reject Presidential Results In Kenya by InvertedHammer: 6:19pm On Aug 16, 2022
/
Typical of African rulers, their ego matter more than the lives of the citizens that they failed to uplift.

He wants to use his cronies to destabilize the electoral process thereby destabilizing his country.

They should give him the Saddam treatment if he fails to relinquish power.

/
Re: 4 Out Of 7 Electoral Body’s Commissioners Reject Presidential Results In Kenya by Gbeng30(m): 6:20pm On Aug 16, 2022
Wahala n rugbo bo.....its well
We are watching to know what will be the fate of the elected president...
Re: 4 Out Of 7 Electoral Body’s Commissioners Reject Presidential Results In Kenya by azpekuliar: 6:23pm On Aug 16, 2022
BATified2023:
U Obi supporters are jokers

Your eye go soon clear

BATstard shut up!

1 Like

Re: 4 Out Of 7 Electoral Body’s Commissioners Reject Presidential Results In Kenya by BluntCrazeMan: 6:24pm On Aug 16, 2022
E don start.
Hahahahaaaaaahahhahaaahaaa
Re: 4 Out Of 7 Electoral Body’s Commissioners Reject Presidential Results In Kenya by Ubenedictus(m): 6:33pm On Aug 16, 2022
CommonSense1967:
I was in Kenya about 4 weeks ago for a safari at Masai Mara. I asked questions about this election from Uber drivers to anyone I can ask. I got the sense that the election was going to be close but I thought Baba (they call Odinga Baba) was going to win.
Not surprised at all why it's this close.
it depends on who you spoke to, Kenyans are divided on ethnic lines

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 4 Out Of 7 Electoral Body’s Commissioners Reject Presidential Results In Kenya by MICHEALADEX(m): 6:41pm On Aug 16, 2022
Penguin2:
They are jokers.

Those 4 that rejected the result were appointed by Uhuru Kenyatta months before the elections.

So, it’s obvious they are doing the bidding of the president who must have appointed them with an assignment and instruction.

What I believe they are trying to do is to lay grounds for the nullification of the election in court on the premise that majority of commissioners were against the result.

But I’ve been wondering if the commissioners want to constitute themselves as Electoral College by insisting that their own decision should override the decision of millions of Kenyans that voted for William Ruto.

Kenyans have spoken and their votes counted, the commissioners can go to hell.

May the God that did it for Ruto do it for Peter Obi in Jesus name, Amen.

Then Jonathan did a bad job.

He simply went der to drink ogogoro
Re: 4 Out Of 7 Electoral Body’s Commissioners Reject Presidential Results In Kenya by Igbojew: 6:41pm On Aug 16, 2022
This is what Goodluck Jonathan should have done during 2014 presidential election but he was forming honest and humble man he foolishly relinquish his presidency to the calamity we call president today.Goodluck Jonathan you no try for Nigerians at all...........I am that Igbojew the table shaker
Re: 4 Out Of 7 Electoral Body’s Commissioners Reject Presidential Results In Kenya by wallarwallar(m): 6:43pm On Aug 16, 2022
Penguin2:
They are jokers.

Those 4 that rejected the result were appointed by Uhuru Kenyatta months before the elections.

So, it’s obvious they are doing the bidding of the president who must have appointed them with an assignment and instruction.

What I believe they are trying to do is to lay grounds for the nullification of the election in court on the premise that majority of commissioners were against the result.

But I’ve been wondering if the commissioners want to constitute themselves as Electoral College by insisting that their own decision should override the decision of millions of Kenyans that voted for William Ruto.

Kenyans have spoken and their votes counted, the commissioners can go to hell.

May the God that did it for Ruto do it for Peter Obi in Jesus name, Amen.

Don't know why obi supporters always be like dis... They are blind followers like dose dat follow buhari in 2015
Re: 4 Out Of 7 Electoral Body’s Commissioners Reject Presidential Results In Kenya by Mickykarim: 6:50pm On Aug 16, 2022
Prof9292:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/08/kenya-10/

A VERY VERITABLE GROUND FOR APPEAL

The battle line hereby drawn and not yet UHURU in Kenya.

WITH 4 AGAINST 3 IN FAOUR OF THE ENDLESS PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE. Odinga.
Re: 4 Out Of 7 Electoral Body’s Commissioners Reject Presidential Results In Kenya by EponOjuku: 6:57pm On Aug 16, 2022
Those ipob animals supporting Peter Obi have infected someone in far away Kenya with their eternal bad luck.
Re: 4 Out Of 7 Electoral Body’s Commissioners Reject Presidential Results In Kenya by SLOVFO(m): 7:00pm On Aug 16, 2022
Nawa ooo
Re: 4 Out Of 7 Electoral Body’s Commissioners Reject Presidential Results In Kenya by Eriokanmi: 7:01pm On Aug 16, 2022
Na naija own go worse next year . Orubebe' protest would be a child's play sef. I hope thugs wouldn't be set loose to unleash mayhem nationwide or they call for military coup to cover their mess. They'd fight very hard cos Obi will win
Re: 4 Out Of 7 Electoral Body’s Commissioners Reject Presidential Results In Kenya by taurusmena1(m): 7:18pm On Aug 16, 2022
Africa is cursed
Re: 4 Out Of 7 Electoral Body’s Commissioners Reject Presidential Results In Kenya by vizboy(m): 7:40pm On Aug 16, 2022
People thst where assigned by the president 4 days to the election.
Re: 4 Out Of 7 Electoral Body’s Commissioners Reject Presidential Results In Kenya by AlfaSeltzer(m): 7:46pm On Aug 16, 2022
What is Chiebuka doing in Kenya bikonu?
Re: 4 Out Of 7 Electoral Body’s Commissioners Reject Presidential Results In Kenya by CommonSense1967: 7:59pm On Aug 16, 2022
Ubenedictus:
it depends on who you spoke to, Kenyans are divided on ethnic lines
I didn't know it has anything to do with ethnicity, I just got a sense of division among the voters.
Didn't think about that at all..
Hmmmmm ok.
Re: 4 Out Of 7 Electoral Body’s Commissioners Reject Presidential Results In Kenya by edosignature(m): 7:59pm On Aug 16, 2022
Kenyans should be wise & be calculative. These politicians have their cronies even in their electoral bodies, they should not come out to protest but let the candidate himself protest with his family.
Re: 4 Out Of 7 Electoral Body’s Commissioners Reject Presidential Results In Kenya by Oyiboman69: 8:01pm On Aug 16, 2022
BATified2023:
U Obi supporters are jokers

Your eye go soon clear
Re: 4 Out Of 7 Electoral Body’s Commissioners Reject Presidential Results In Kenya by edosignature(m): 8:01pm On Aug 16, 2022
Kenyans should be wise & be calculative. These politicians have their cronies even in their electoral bodies, they should not come out to protest but let the candidate himself protest with his family.

Africa politicians meant evil for the masses.
Re: 4 Out Of 7 Electoral Body’s Commissioners Reject Presidential Results In Kenya by ppogba: 8:09pm On Aug 16, 2022
Igbojew:
This is what Goodluck Jonathan should have done during 2014 presidential election but he was forming honest and humble man he foolishly relinquish his presidency to the calamity we call president today.Goodluck Jonathan you no try for Nigerians at all...........I am that Igbojew the table shaker

I do not subscribe to your idea that Jona should have done what you are advocating but I totally agree with you that if he had been more desperate, bloody and used all at his disposal, he would have retained his seat and nothing would have happened.

Truth is, the Niger Delta factor of " na our oyel" would have worked in his favor. No matter the shakara of the North, they cannot afford a crises that will deny them of the " feeding bottle" or cooking pot being broken. if Jona and the foot soldiers ( Asari, Tom polo, Boyloaf etc) had threatened the whole nation of course.
Re: 4 Out Of 7 Electoral Body’s Commissioners Reject Presidential Results In Kenya by ppogba: 8:14pm On Aug 16, 2022
CommonSense1967:
I was in Kenya about 4 weeks ago for a safari at Masai Mara. I asked questions about this election from Uber drivers to anyone I can ask. I got the sense that the election was going to be close but I thought Baba (they call Odinga Baba) was going to win.

Ruto cajoled the populace with the JONATHANIAN story of " being shoeless" and having sold chicken by the road side. Besides, as an incumbent VP, the position helped him to a great extent.
To defeat Odinga no be beans.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 4 Out Of 7 Electoral Body’s Commissioners Reject Presidential Results In Kenya by panafrican(m): 8:25pm On Aug 16, 2022
The one who lost can be vice president. Stop the unnecessary looming bloodshed.
Re: 4 Out Of 7 Electoral Body’s Commissioners Reject Presidential Results In Kenya by nighthawk1: 8:33pm On Aug 16, 2022
This is why ONLY a landslide victory can guarantee LP been declared winner in the 2023 Presidential Election.

I see 25% of 36 states plus 45% of total votes cast to be the minimum target for LP.
Re: 4 Out Of 7 Electoral Body’s Commissioners Reject Presidential Results In Kenya by frog12: 9:24pm On Aug 16, 2022
old baba should go and seat down. let the young man rule the country grin

CommonSense1967:
Re: 4 Out Of 7 Electoral Body’s Commissioners Reject Presidential Results In Kenya by planetx: 9:44pm On Aug 16, 2022
InvertedHammer:
/
Typical of African rulers, their ego matter more than the lives of the citizens that they failed to uplift.

He wants to use his cronies to destabilize the electoral process thereby destabilizing his country.

They should give him the Saddam treatment if he fails to relinquish power.

/
The outgoing president Uhuru is not contesting, so who are you talking about not relinquishing power.
Re: 4 Out Of 7 Electoral Body’s Commissioners Reject Presidential Results In Kenya by WhizdomXX(m): 10:15pm On Aug 16, 2022
CommonSense1967:
Odinga won in Nairobi and the coastal cities, Ruto won the Kenyan heartlands.
Re: 4 Out Of 7 Electoral Body’s Commissioners Reject Presidential Results In Kenya by hartson(m): 10:30pm On Aug 16, 2022
barbstee:
I hope it's not Kenyata's hand I'm seeing here

Anyway

BAT 2023
BAT does not belong to the animals e.g birds high above the sky same with animals low beneath the earth.So BAT is a classless monster that isn't classified among the species of birds or animals including humans.BAT connotes evil and devilish. A forbidden kind of bird in this case human eyeing 2023
presidency.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

U.S. Journalist Jailed In Zimbabwe For Insulting Mugabe On Twitter / Switzerland Revises Election Results After Discovering Some Counting Errors / U.S. House Opens Impeachment Probe Against Biden For Alleged Bribery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.