Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:46 AM

In 2021, Ayu Promised To Resign If PDP Produces A Northern Candidate - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / In 2021, Ayu Promised To Resign If PDP Produces A Northern Candidate (18135 Views)

Edo Guber: Confusion As PDP Produces Two Candidates In Parallel Primaries / Atiku Can’t Be Northern Candidate, Says Baba / 2023: Pick Northern Candidate, Forget Igbo Votes – Ohanaeze Tells PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In 2021, Ayu Promised To Resign If PDP Produces A Northern Candidate by Nobody: 8:07pm On Aug 16, 2022
he can't keep his word sad
Re: In 2021, Ayu Promised To Resign If PDP Produces A Northern Candidate by Indispensable85(m): 8:36pm On Aug 16, 2022
And some people want Atiku to promise them one tenure? Hahahahahahahaha..... politicians know power is sweet.
Re: In 2021, Ayu Promised To Resign If PDP Produces A Northern Candidate by SamOchuko: 9:02pm On Aug 16, 2022
Islie:

https://www.thecable.ng/rewind-in-2021-ayu-promised-to-resign-if-pdp-produces-a-northern-presidential-candidate/

Office holders in Nigeria don’t resign, they do all they can to remain in power for as long as they can.
Re: In 2021, Ayu Promised To Resign If PDP Produces A Northern Candidate by HIPROFILE(m): 10:47pm On Aug 16, 2022
Donkenny511:
PDP is a dead party as far as presidency is concern.

No candidate meet Tinubu's achievements as Governor. These guys are just afraid Jagaban will be too powerful for them to control.

Obi is a typical politician, running from party to another. A labour party candidates visiting PDP members. The desperation is on another level.

I don't view mentions so no waste ur energy to quote me.

Jagaban2023

Bro you should know better about politics than this you just displayed just to score cheap points.

Like you are not aware the parties that featured Tinubu before this their crazy APC? was Tinubu an APC governor? I think he started with SDP.

Obi started with APGA, was a Governor under APGA to advance much better in National Politics he has to move to PDP he only left PDP because he does not want to join the dollar sharing and purchase of delegates Obi believes that people should vote a certain candidate based on their personal believe and assessment on such candidate he believes the race is not a do or die thing and since his virtues and believe is not used to the PDP system of producing a candidate he moved to a party where his ideology and person is welcomed and today its going wavy its gon be Tsunamious come 2023.

Atiku on the other hand is a complicated politician his only reason to jump from one party to another is not to build the party but to secure presidential ticket and his actions led to what PDP is going through at the moment.
Re: In 2021, Ayu Promised To Resign If PDP Produces A Northern Candidate by BATified2023: 10:54pm On Aug 16, 2022
GodsOwnMan:
LIKE for peter obi SHARE for tinubu jagaban
despite your online noise

Jagaban still dey beat u for online poll
Re: In 2021, Ayu Promised To Resign If PDP Produces A Northern Candidate by majormofor(m): 10:56pm On Aug 16, 2022
Donkenny511:

No candidate meet Tinubu's achievements as Governor. These guys are just afraid Jagaban will be too powerful for them to control.

Obi is a typical politician, running from party to another. A labour party candidates visiting PDP members. The desperation is on another level.

Jagaban2023
As if APC didn't visit Wike.
Better vote wisely
Re: In 2021, Ayu Promised To Resign If PDP Produces A Northern Candidate by Babastrong(m): 2:45am On Aug 17, 2022
[quote author=slawomir post=115766720]Damnnn niggar

obi is our president come 2023[you mean biafra president?]
Re: In 2021, Ayu Promised To Resign If PDP Produces A Northern Candidate by Babastrong(m): 2:48am On Aug 17, 2022
[quote author=LegendHero post=115766727]He is a politician.

Politicians and lies are match made in heaven.

That is why you should rather believe a politician based on his past achievements rather than based on what he says.

Politician will tell you they will make $1 to 1Naira, they can tell you they will build Dubai in Bayelsa within 5 month. It’s now left to you to think deep on why they never did that in their previous capacity as administrators.

Wike too lied that he will be please and work with anyone that win PDP ticket but yet he’s turning everything upside down now.[same way their peter is promising what is contrary to his past archievements]
Re: In 2021, Ayu Promised To Resign If PDP Produces A Northern Candidate by Funflipper: 4:15am On Aug 17, 2022
BATified2023:
despite your online noise

Jagaban still dey beat u for online poll

lol, the guy don rig the poll in favor of him candidate peter obi.
Re: In 2021, Ayu Promised To Resign If PDP Produces A Northern Candidate by vicfajeze: 6:20am On Aug 17, 2022
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

obi is our president come 2023
which obi?Obi ko,na Orogbo ni!!!
Re: In 2021, Ayu Promised To Resign If PDP Produces A Northern Candidate by BATified2023: 7:24am On Aug 17, 2022
GodsOwnMan:
LIKE for tinubu jagaban SHARE for peter obi
u are a very mischievous person
After jagaban win with the share u come change an to peter obi

Shame on u
Re: In 2021, Ayu Promised To Resign If PDP Produces A Northern Candidate by Lovelive: 1:05pm On Aug 17, 2022
PDP = APC therefore the 2 are dead parties as far as presidency is concerned.

Waste of time indeed. PETER OBI is the only man who can unite Nigeria now that it is in disarray. He did it in Anambra and will do it for the Country only if we give him the opportunity.

Check the past records of Bola Ahmed Tinubu in Lagos, he has absolutely nothing to show for it other than touts and insecurity, Tinubu has bad track records unlike PETER OBI.

My fellow youths be wise , say a big No to Bola Ahmed Tinubu and his Bat-stard fellows.

PO-ssible is a goal 2023-2031

Me and I remain Obidient and YusFul without structures.

God bless the Obidients for being and stand Yusful for Nigeria.

Donkenny511:

Jagaban2023
Re: In 2021, Ayu Promised To Resign If PDP Produces A Northern Candidate by Lovelive: 1:14pm On Aug 17, 2022
Angen:
Liars Apc and Pdp
Re: In 2021, Ayu Promised To Resign If PDP Produces A Northern Candidate by Nobody: 2:32pm On Aug 17, 2022
Letmakepeace:

please sir help me with little amount to buy food to eat things are really tough the hunger is unbearable please help me I need food

May the Lord Almighty provide for you..

Things are ruff everywhere
Re: In 2021, Ayu Promised To Resign If PDP Produces A Northern Candidate by Karlosorji(m): 4:51am On Aug 18, 2022
Donkenny511:

Jagaban2023
he should isolate himself right? So Tinubu will win and torment Nigeria. God forbid BAT thing

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why APC Cannot Impeach Ekweremadu - BLOTRS / Buhari’s Integrity’ll Soon Be Tested In Kogi / Customs Collects N903bn Revenue For 2015 – Ali

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.