Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,848 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

BBN: I Didn't Have Sex With Daniella, We Only Had Aggressive Kissing - Khalid - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBN: I Didn't Have Sex With Daniella, We Only Had Aggressive Kissing - Khalid (31825 Views)

BBNaija: Khalid Clears Air On Relationship With Daniella / BBNaija 2022: Daniella And Khalid Get Inimate Under The Duvet (Photos, Video) / Bbnaija: 'Boma And I Didn't Have Sex'- Tega Again Apologises To Nigerians(video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBN: I Didn't Have Sex With Daniella, We Only Had Aggressive Kissing - Khalid by Odewaleadesoye(m): 7:01pm On Aug 16, 2022
Evicted Big Brother Naija housemate, Khalid, has denied reports that he had sex with his lover, Daniella.

Recall that both ‘Level Up’ housemates had come under attack for allegedly ‘making love’ under the duvet two weeks ago.

The videos showing their act have since gone viral and stirred reactions online.

Reacting, Khalid in his post-eviction interview with the organizers, said they were just aggressively kissing.

He said, ”My body is a temple. It was just aggressive kissing on the show.

“We didn’t forget the cameras, but I didn’t neglect my feelings.”

Source: DAILY POST

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBN: I Didn't Have Sex With Daniella, We Only Had Aggressive Kissing - Khalid by stevebond007(m): 7:07pm On Aug 16, 2022
What was Daniella riding? A Love Machine?

38 Likes 6 Shares

Re: BBN: I Didn't Have Sex With Daniella, We Only Had Aggressive Kissing - Khalid by Applegirl22: 7:09pm On Aug 16, 2022
mumu, aboki wey loose guard, u for copy from yousef of last season maybe u for last like am

15 Likes

Re: BBN: I Didn't Have Sex With Daniella, We Only Had Aggressive Kissing - Khalid by Odewaleadesoye(m): 7:09pm On Aug 16, 2022
stevebond007:
What was Daniella riding? A Love Machine?
G Wagon cheesy

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBN: I Didn't Have Sex With Daniella, We Only Had Aggressive Kissing - Khalid by kingamaa(m): 7:11pm On Aug 16, 2022
Deceive yourself

Time for reflection and possibly regret after eviction.

Wetin concern me sef, una be adults

If u like go Bleep for market. Na u sabi

18 Likes

Re: BBN: I Didn't Have Sex With Daniella, We Only Had Aggressive Kissing - Khalid by Nobody: 7:11pm On Aug 16, 2022
Okay

1 Like

Re: BBN: I Didn't Have Sex With Daniella, We Only Had Aggressive Kissing - Khalid by Kingcalls: 7:11pm On Aug 16, 2022
Don't worry...she will be with u on Sunday to continue wetin una start ... u think say na pikin una de talk to

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBN: I Didn't Have Sex With Daniella, We Only Had Aggressive Kissing - Khalid by soft101: 7:11pm On Aug 16, 2022
Ok. Aggressive kissing! Is that new level in love making or an intermediate level to having sex?

4 Likes

Re: BBN: I Didn't Have Sex With Daniella, We Only Had Aggressive Kissing - Khalid by Joshmoore(m): 7:12pm On Aug 16, 2022
if APC and Tinubu can lie and deceive millions of Nigerians, who are you not to, my brother?

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBN: I Didn't Have Sex With Daniella, We Only Had Aggressive Kissing - Khalid by EponOjuku: 7:12pm On Aug 16, 2022
Just listen to this bearded fool.
He thinks he is talking to Obituary victims who swallow everything.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBN: I Didn't Have Sex With Daniella, We Only Had Aggressive Kissing - Khalid by Nobody: 7:12pm On Aug 16, 2022
Omo
Re: BBN: I Didn't Have Sex With Daniella, We Only Had Aggressive Kissing - Khalid by potbelly(m): 7:12pm On Aug 16, 2022
Aggressive kissing kee you there... grin grin
Your body is a temple... temple ko... temple run ni... grin cheesy grin cheesy

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBN: I Didn't Have Sex With Daniella, We Only Had Aggressive Kissing - Khalid by Angelfrost(m): 7:12pm On Aug 16, 2022
Never expected you to admit it... Guy rest!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBN: I Didn't Have Sex With Daniella, We Only Had Aggressive Kissing - Khalid by Aldol: 7:12pm On Aug 16, 2022
So na these nonsense people wey don grow bear bear for yansh dey watch. Tufia

4 Likes

Re: BBN: I Didn't Have Sex With Daniella, We Only Had Aggressive Kissing - Khalid by Kingcalls: 7:13pm On Aug 16, 2022
I never knew that a woman cud loose her virginity thru kissing

35 Likes 6 Shares

Re: BBN: I Didn't Have Sex With Daniella, We Only Had Aggressive Kissing - Khalid by franchasofficia: 7:13pm On Aug 16, 2022
Hahahahaha, you see the effect of having perpetual liars as leaders of a country?

Buhari, Liar Mohammed, Nigerian Army and Nigerian Police have taught this fake Muslim boy how to lie without shame shocked

But honestly women are funny sha, that's why I always laugh at small boys killing themselves to acquire 60 packs in the name of being handsome. Women are wired weirdly, they will tell you they love guys with broad shoulder and baby face and then they will be falling foolishly for rugged face slim boys looking like broom stick.

If not tell me what could have attracted decent looking Daniela to this rough, poorly groomed abokina? Or can someone explain what all those ladies in that BBN house saw in that average looking Groovy of a guy?

Even ladies themselves don't know exactly what being handsome means and what type of man qualifies as handsome to them, that's why they are confused in decision making in several issues of life, they will say I love B and then they will go for G.

Any guy killing himself because of good looks to attract ladies is definitely wasting his time!

26 Likes 5 Shares

Re: BBN: I Didn't Have Sex With Daniella, We Only Had Aggressive Kissing - Khalid by academySteps(m): 7:14pm On Aug 16, 2022
Hello boss
nedeni5042:
V
Re: BBN: I Didn't Have Sex With Daniella, We Only Had Aggressive Kissing - Khalid by spencekat(m): 7:14pm On Aug 16, 2022
Aggressive kisser

1 Like

Re: BBN: I Didn't Have Sex With Daniella, We Only Had Aggressive Kissing - Khalid by Acidbath: 7:14pm On Aug 16, 2022
Mallam must have his own share of fun.

I am not feeling this season at all. No point subscribing.

1 Like

Re: BBN: I Didn't Have Sex With Daniella, We Only Had Aggressive Kissing - Khalid by inoki247: 7:15pm On Aug 16, 2022
And Aggressive cum undecided undecided
Re: BBN: I Didn't Have Sex With Daniella, We Only Had Aggressive Kissing - Khalid by kenzysmith: 7:15pm On Aug 16, 2022
This guy is a great liar person wey they pound Daniela whip craze commit her puzzy aggressive pussy finish you there grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBN: I Didn't Have Sex With Daniella, We Only Had Aggressive Kissing - Khalid by Ancecoker(m): 7:16pm On Aug 16, 2022
Oshey lamba

1 Like

Re: BBN: I Didn't Have Sex With Daniella, We Only Had Aggressive Kissing - Khalid by Vijuchoco(f): 7:16pm On Aug 16, 2022
Really?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tstv Acquires Mytv / Gulder Ultimate Search Season 12: Contendants Search For Akolo’s Secret / BBNaija: Mercy And Ike Slept In A Kissing Position

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.