Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,102 members, 7,835,718 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

“I Must Expose You” – Davido’s Lawyer, Bobo Ajudua Exposes Chat With Singer. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Must Expose You” – Davido’s Lawyer, Bobo Ajudua Exposes Chat With Singer. (792 Views)

'Nigeria Will Stress you' - Davido's Faces On His American Vs Nigerian Passports / Davido At Bobo Ajudua And Naomi Giwa's Traditional Wedding (Photos, Video) / Meet Bobo Ajudua, Davido's Lawyer, Fred Ajudua’s Only Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“I Must Expose You” – Davido’s Lawyer, Bobo Ajudua Exposes Chat With Singer. by Blesslee24: 7:52pm On Aug 16, 2022
“I must expose you” – Davido’s lawyer, Bobo Ajudua exposes chat with singer.

https://otvnaijanews.com.ng/2022/08/16/i-must-expose-you-davidos-lawyer-bobo-ajudua-exposes-chat-with-singer/

(1) (Reply)

10 Famous Rappers Who Surprisingly Don't Have Tattoos(Video) / You Can’t Be Richer Than Me Even If You Ask Your Dad And Mom For Help” Wizkid / What You Didn't Know About Peggy Ovire And Frederick Leonard

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.