Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,307 members, 7,829,719 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:58 AM

Boys Love_diola_ad - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Boys Love_diola_ad (252 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Boys Love_diola_ad by OminipotentDEAN(m): 1:20am On Aug 17, 2022
Hi everyone it Omini on now and today I will be giving you a new song out on audiomark by Diola AD and it a song about love,rel relations and trust.
Yeah it goes by the title ( boys love )
You no I told you that a new project is coming soon by Diola AD and this song is one of it I think he is gonna like working on a Ep next. So good great nairalanders check it out and see what he got there and after you have heard it don't forget to keep feedback on my post and talk your mind about it.
I would love to drop a link but I don't know if it's acceptable right now.

(1) (Reply)

This Is What You Must Do To Succeed / New Song About To Drop "Magnetic Man" By Chizonic Prod By 3shotz The WICKEDEST / Nedu - Arrival (EP)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.