Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,806 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:47 AM

EFCC Arrests 7 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Abuja - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EFCC Arrests 7 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Abuja (15604 Views)

EFCC Arrests 7 Yahoo Boys In Enugu (Photo) / EFCC Arrests 7 Yahoo Boys In Ilorin [photos] / EFCC Arrests 7 MAPOLY Students And Others For Yahoo Yahoo With Juju (See Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

EFCC Arrests 7 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Abuja by NaijaCover(m): 5:41am On Aug 17, 2022
Operatives of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, have arrested a syndicate of seven suspected internet fraudsters in the nation’s capital, FCT.

A statement issued on the Commission’s Twitter page said the suspects were arrested on August 12, 2020, in a sting operation at Tunlapal Estate, Kurudu, Abuja.

They were identified as Nnonyelu Favour Chioma, Ajator Henry Sopulu, Ego Andy Seji, Okeke Ikechukwu Jude, Oshioriamite Perfect, and Ego Akin.

Items recovered from them include mobile phones and computer devices.

The anti-graft agency added that they will be arraigned in court as soon as the investigation is concluded.

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2022/08/16/yahoo-efcc-arrests-7-suspected-internet-fraudsters-in-abuja/

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests 7 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Abuja by NaijaCover(m): 5:42am On Aug 17, 2022
EFFC Don Arrest Another Yahoo Yahoo Boy's

Dey Beg Una, Stop Yahoo Yahoo.

Talk To , If You Are Really Confused

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests 7 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Abuja by TastyFriedPussy: 5:50am On Aug 17, 2022
Look at my username cool
That's all I think about, all the days of my life cool

4 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests 7 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Abuja by rusher14: 5:50am On Aug 17, 2022
Obedient gang.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests 7 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Abuja by Freelane33(m): 5:50am On Aug 17, 2022
Trimulised
From
East to the west
Jule and fernando
grin
Re: EFCC Arrests 7 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Abuja by temitope27(m): 5:51am On Aug 17, 2022
They are Igbos

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EFCC Arrests 7 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Abuja by YoungLionken(m): 5:51am On Aug 17, 2022
Fraudsters are now more than the clients cheesy...

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EFCC Arrests 7 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Abuja by SimplyAJ(m): 5:51am On Aug 17, 2022
I keep wondering why the average Nigerian youth would always want to go into internet fraudulence to make money.
Yes, there are no jobs, but you can start something legitimate. Get that soft skill, take that coding course, start somewhere.
There's money everywhere, but be wise on how you get it.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EFCC Arrests 7 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Abuja by youngreezy(m): 5:51am On Aug 17, 2022
Make dem catch our politicians wey be the real yahoo boys kwanu......na wa ooo

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests 7 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Abuja by iamyemiakins(m): 5:51am On Aug 17, 2022
Even Chioma wan drive Benz grin
Re: EFCC Arrests 7 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Abuja by Godoverevery: 5:52am On Aug 17, 2022
They will always be other regions and countries committing one crime or the other......they swear for this people?

A tribe that only worship and respect money.

Fake drugs.......nah them
Fake electrical materials.....nah them
Narcotics............nah them
Fake machine part........nah them
Fake electronics................nah them
Fake groceries....................nah them
Baby factory......................nah them
Fake wears.......................nah them
Yahoo yahoo....................nah them
Prostitution.......................nah them
Scam...................................nah them
Anything crime nah them.

They have also added terrorism and cannibalism to there cap recently

Claiming Most successful tribe with crime money....lol

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests 7 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Abuja by Akinsete19(m): 5:52am On Aug 17, 2022
Arrested August 12, 2020

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests 7 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Abuja by Phygo(m): 5:52am On Aug 17, 2022
G girl
Re: EFCC Arrests 7 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Abuja by BluntCrazeMan: 5:52am On Aug 17, 2022
WE NEED A NEW NIGERIA

We are desperate to have a new change in our country.
We need to have that type of Country we always hoped for.
A country where things are working properly.
A country where corruption is almost IMPOSSIBLE.

A country where “keeping to the rule of law” is such a paramount priority in all activities and considerations, both by the government and the citizens.

A country where positions and favours are merited in good faith

A country where nepotism and favouritism is totally absent.

A country where the necessary data of the citizens are well kept by the government, and being put into active positive usage for the general good of the people, (an not only for the good of the few political elites)

A country where it is almost impossible to spend money whose sources and the procedures for its acquisition are not known

A country where engaging and contacting the police is so quick and very easy., And can be done REMOTELY, at ZERO COST..

A country where the “police response” is quick and automatic.

A country where the police and military, the security personnels, and all the uniformed personnels treat citizens with utmost respect and priority; and not with intimidation and unwarranted extortions.

A country where the judiciary is highly independent and doesn't work for money and/or kickbacks; but solely and purely for justice, truth, and fairness.

A country where workers at every level work for the happiness that goes with the work they are doing.

A country where the government is the Link between the rich and the poor,, and not where the government joins the rich and abandons the poor.

A country where the government is so easily accessible and available to everyone.

A country where the government constantly release all the necessary data and information to the public at the appropriate periods and/or durations, without being asked by the public to do so.

A country where crime can never go UNPUNISHED,, no matter how little or big or how cloaked or coded the crime is, and no matter who committed such crimes.

A country where good deeds are promptly and handsomely rewarded.

And so on.
It's not about Peter Obi himself.
It's about us
Re: EFCC Arrests 7 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Abuja by NaijaCover(m): 5:53am On Aug 17, 2022
temitope27:
They are Igbos

Nawa o For You

See More Photos Via www.. Com

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 7 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Abuja by OVB123: 5:53am On Aug 17, 2022
Lazy youths, you want to reap where you didn't sow. As for those of you that are still do it, your judgement is awaiting you.
Re: EFCC Arrests 7 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Abuja by opalu: 5:53am On Aug 17, 2022
Hmm
Re: EFCC Arrests 7 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Abuja by Dididrumz(m): 5:53am On Aug 17, 2022
Nigeria will be great again.
Re: EFCC Arrests 7 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Abuja by Elvis2kay: 5:54am On Aug 17, 2022
I always think the establishment of Efcc is to catch big Nigerian politicians thieves.

7 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests 7 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Abuja by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 5:54am On Aug 17, 2022
Nawa ooo.

If I be Yahoo boy, I swear them no go catch me. Yahoo boys like to flaunt

Say No to fraud

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 7 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Abuja by luizkyworld(m): 5:54am On Aug 17, 2022
When the leaders are corrupt, all the followers will follow suit. If we vote in the right candidate with zero tolerance for corruption in 2023, then crime & corruption will naturally be gagged. Between Tinubu, Obi & Atiku - sincerely vote ur sincere conscience, not ur sentiments. Personally, I think Obi is my best out of the 3,.. but pls vote ur own conscience
Re: EFCC Arrests 7 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Abuja by Mozegee: 5:55am On Aug 17, 2022
Men of Nairaland, i need you guys help, I done need to start begging you guys money,all i am begging those who are connected is to help me with a job. Please guys,life has not been fair.phone : 09029392070
Re: EFCC Arrests 7 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Abuja by babacos: 5:55am On Aug 17, 2022
Crime doesn't pay.. there is dignity in labour

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 7 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Abuja by Elslim: 5:55am On Aug 17, 2022
Yahoo boys din full abuja well well
Re: EFCC Arrests 7 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Abuja by TRADELYN: 5:55am On Aug 17, 2022
Re: EFCC Arrests 7 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Abuja by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 5:56am On Aug 17, 2022
babacos:
Crime doesn't pay.. there is dignity in labour
Ya,
That guy above you needs job. Can you help him out?
Re: EFCC Arrests 7 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Abuja by Realtalk20: 5:56am On Aug 17, 2022
It's too early to be tormenting the youths..

In Nigeria efcc works only where it concerns the your. Politicians they Paddy with them ...

APC are useless
Re: EFCC Arrests 7 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Abuja by DukeofUmueri247: 5:57am On Aug 17, 2022
Our investors
Re: EFCC Arrests 7 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Abuja by babacos: 5:58am On Aug 17, 2022
Mumu...afonjas don start
Re: EFCC Arrests 7 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Abuja by Nobody: 5:58am On Aug 17, 2022
Reds just dey burst diz guyz anyhow. Tell them to keep a low profile, dem no go hear.
Say no to yahoo, money dey legit, u just have to give it a try...
Re: EFCC Arrests 7 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Abuja by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 5:59am On Aug 17, 2022
7 for north..80 for south

Sweet balance and how many illegal BDC have been raided so far asides Mompha..

Trash

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

JTF Officials Manhandle Community Members In Bayelsa, Hold Them Hostage (photo) / Police Nabs Member Of Gang That Robbed MTN Mast In Abia And Attacked Guard / Man Brutalized By Police In Lagos Lands In Hospital (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.