Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,381 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:59 PM

Strike: Anxiety As ASUU, FG Teams Meet Secretly - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Strike: Anxiety As ASUU, FG Teams Meet Secretly (17750 Views)

Seven-month Strike Lingers As ASUU, Govt Fight Over Payment Platform / University Of Ibadan Announces Resumption Date As ASUU Suspends Strike / 15 Hilarious Tweets By Nigerian Students As ASUU Calls Off Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strike: Anxiety As ASUU, FG Teams Meet Secretly by BeanmanX(m): 10:48am On Aug 17, 2022
FiremansX:
Me and my papa go cry for this forum.
Mark my words.
The day I go get all ur details and pictures,,,,I go disgrace u for dis forum make everybody see the useless and lowlife troll wey dey troll dem,,,,,,,,that day is already close. cool cool
Re: Strike: Anxiety As ASUU, FG Teams Meet Secretly by SaliuAP(m): 10:49am On Aug 17, 2022
membranus:

How many students have parents with big money to migrate abroad to study? Very little.
Its not as expensive as you think. Trust me I know
Re: Strike: Anxiety As ASUU, FG Teams Meet Secretly by BeanmanX(m): 10:56am On Aug 17, 2022
FiremansX:
ask Koyyess, she go give you grin
Abi make i post am here myself?
No be ur real number be dat,,,,,I dey look for ur real number wey u use ur real names and picture register,,,,,no be one useless random number wey u dey use scam people....
Re: Strike: Anxiety As ASUU, FG Teams Meet Secretly by BeanmanX(m): 11:07am On Aug 17, 2022
FiremansX:
how you take know say no be my real number be that?
FYI, ninisun dey my inbox and we're chatting privately. You see as she gree respond to you again?
She knows I'm just a harmless troll on this forum but in real life i am adored and respected by many
U fit lie to others but not me and bigcowh0rn u too know urself?,,,,post ur real number wey u register with ur NIN and I go take u serious....

And Ninisun no dey online that's why she hasn't responded yet,,,,make u no dey lie,,I know that if she comes online, she will deny of messaging u off this forum,,,,she isn't dumb.

And lastly no dey tell me anything about respect,,, outside this forum u be nobody,,u just be one frustrated Akwaibom boy wey dey jobless,,,,if u really get job and a life u won't be trolling and cloning people's acct...

1 Like

Re: Strike: Anxiety As ASUU, FG Teams Meet Secretly by Skydweller(m): 11:27am On Aug 17, 2022
https://criesandlaughter./2022/08/i-know-why-average-nigerian-man-doesnt.html

The poem (I Know Why An Average Nigerian Man Doesn't Smile) reminds us of the silent struggle of a common man. Before you berate that man for not meeting your expectations, remember that that man has a lot of things going on in his life.

Remember to drop your comment.
Re: Strike: Anxiety As ASUU, FG Teams Meet Secretly by membranus: 11:52am On Aug 17, 2022
SaliuAP:

Its not as expensive as you think. Trust me I know

Can you please educate me further. I have a daughter who the present ASUU strike is frustrating, and is willing to take such advantage.
Re: Strike: Anxiety As ASUU, FG Teams Meet Secretly by SaliuAP(m): 12:23pm On Aug 17, 2022
membranus:

Can you please educate me further. I have a daughter who the present ASUU strike is frustrating, and is willing to take such advantage.
Message me on WhatsApp via 0807 400 3952
Re: Strike: Anxiety As ASUU, FG Teams Meet Secretly by Secondly: 12:31pm On Aug 17, 2022
So what's the anxiety all about?

It's either the call off the shit or not.

If they call it off, good.

If they don't, life goes on...
Re: Strike: Anxiety As ASUU, FG Teams Meet Secretly by iiifedimma(f): 1:30pm On Aug 17, 2022
Re: Strike: Anxiety As ASUU, FG Teams Meet Secretly by Tonytonex(m): 2:59pm On Aug 17, 2022
Worst case scenario. They will collect huge sum of money and call it off just because of the forthcoming election.
Re: Strike: Anxiety As ASUU, FG Teams Meet Secretly by mayama(m): 3:18pm On Aug 17, 2022
ASUU was not made any offer they only pleaded with ASUU to resume while the negotiations is ongoing,no talk of imminent implementation of the utas or another thing
Re: Strike: Anxiety As ASUU, FG Teams Meet Secretly by Sacramento85(m): 3:19pm On Aug 17, 2022
mayama:
ASUU was not made any offer they only pleaded with ASUU to resume while the negotiations is ongoing,no talk of imminent implementation of the utas or another thing

Don’t say what u don’t know.....

See the current situation here
https://saharareporters.com/articles/its-not-true-university-lecturers-meeting-government-ended-deadlock-ASUU-president
Re: Strike: Anxiety As ASUU, FG Teams Meet Secretly by Sacramento85(m): 3:20pm On Aug 17, 2022

1 Like

Re: Strike: Anxiety As ASUU, FG Teams Meet Secretly by sinkhole: 3:33pm On Aug 17, 2022
Sacramento85:
Sinkhole, see this
https://saharareporters.com/articles/its-not-true-university-lecturers-meeting-government-ended-deadlock-ASUU-president
Thanks Bro, unfortunately, people that wish to cry, no matter what, will still not want to believe it embarassed
Re: Strike: Anxiety As ASUU, FG Teams Meet Secretly by Honlucas: 3:35pm On Aug 17, 2022
sinkhole:
Thanks Bro, unfortunately, people that wish to cry, no matter what, will still not want to believe it embarassed

ASUU will end this strike this month
Re: Strike: Anxiety As ASUU, FG Teams Meet Secretly by sinkhole: 3:37pm On Aug 17, 2022
Honlucas:

ASUU will end this strike this month
That is what we pray for and for now, that is what we can see cool
Re: Strike: Anxiety As ASUU, FG Teams Meet Secretly by Sacramento85(m): 3:38pm On Aug 17, 2022
sinkhole:

The truth is their thoughts and beliefs have nothing to do with the decision taking process
Re: Strike: Anxiety As ASUU, FG Teams Meet Secretly by sinkhole: 3:42pm On Aug 17, 2022
Sacramento85:

The truth is their thoughts and beliefs have nothing to do with the decision taking process
Sure, you are very correct.
I am just pitying the way they're wasting their energy when there is no need to do so smiley
There is time for everything, time to laugh/smile, time to cry and time to be indifferent: the time now is to be indifferent and wait for concrete information before one decide to cry or smile!
Re: Strike: Anxiety As ASUU, FG Teams Meet Secretly by VenumX: 4:46pm On Aug 17, 2022
BeanmanX:
Omo see as I dey drink ur tears,,,u never see anything yet,,,,u go cry tire for dis forum...... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Stillwhites,, hltsong,,, venumx come see ur friend dey cry here cheesy cheesy

Una still dey fight? grin
Re: Strike: Anxiety As ASUU, FG Teams Meet Secretly by BeanmanX(m): 4:54pm On Aug 17, 2022
VenumX:

Una still dey fight? grin
Our fight na eternal fight,,,, grin
Re: Strike: Anxiety As ASUU, FG Teams Meet Secretly by roslynwota: 5:31pm On Aug 17, 2022
Are you Seeking Online test & exams help in the USA, Canada, Australia, and the UK? The simplest way out is to get connected to the best website to assist with online tests & exams. Many Online Exam Help websites enable a good service of online exams to students in almost all the subjects for any academic course
Tests, Exams, or Quizzes are the proven academic ways to check any student's knowledge and academic proficiency of a student in a specific course or subject. However, you can hire an online test help expert, If you're looking to get help in your online test.
We have got a big talent pool of test helpers having obtained Ph.D.- degrees, who'll do your test online for you with assured apex grades
Re: Strike: Anxiety As ASUU, FG Teams Meet Secretly by Wwwq: 6:31pm On Aug 17, 2022
Ok
Re: Strike: Anxiety As ASUU, FG Teams Meet Secretly by Polynek(m): 7:48pm On Aug 17, 2022
Anyhow em be I dey grin
Re: Strike: Anxiety As ASUU, FG Teams Meet Secretly by sinkhole: 6:22am On Aug 18, 2022
After listening to ASUU President on Twitter program yesterday (you can listen here: https://twitter.com/i/spaces/1DXxyDqYDnZJM?s=20 ), I have to come to a conclusion that hope seems to be fading for early resumption embarassed but, I will not say that hope is gone yet!
The ASUU Zonal Coordinators will be meeting between today and tomorrow, the meetings may be stepped down to the Branches, if not then whatever information passed to the ZC will definitely filter in.
Guys, I am really sorry to be a breaker of news like this and I have to emphasized that "hope of early resumption seems to be fading presently but not yet completely lost"
Re: Strike: Anxiety As ASUU, FG Teams Meet Secretly by slyayok: 7:54am On Aug 18, 2022
sinkhole:
After listening to ASUU President on Twitter program yesterday (you can listen here: https://twitter.com/i/spaces/1DXxyDqYDnZJM?s=20 ), I have to come to a conclusion that hope seems to be fading for early resumption embarassed but, I will not say that hope is gone yet!
The ASUU Zonal Coordinators will be meeting between today and tomorrow, the meetings may be stepped down to the Branches, if not then whatever information passed to the ZC will definitely filter in.
Guys, I am really sorry to be a breaker of news like this and I have to emphasized that "hope of early resumption seems to be fading presently but not yet completely lost"
I think they were not really given an offer by FG but why are they having Zonal meetings knowing nothing was presented by Government except plea
Re: Strike: Anxiety As ASUU, FG Teams Meet Secretly by sinkhole: 8:27am On Aug 18, 2022
slyayok:
I think they were not really given an offer by FG but why are they having Zonal meetings knowing nothing was presented by Government except plea
From what I was able to gather, on the part of salary increament: if you recall, the FG claimed ASUU demanded for 180% increament. I was able to gather that FG offered between 20 and 25% embarassed

Nothing has been obtained on other demands of ASUU!

I do not think ASUU will agree to just 20 to 25% increament, 100% increament would have been acceptable. Hence, the branches may actually ask FG to make increament 100% or the strike continues!
Re: Strike: Anxiety As ASUU, FG Teams Meet Secretly by sinkhole: 8:32am On Aug 18, 2022
The non-academics have started calling for congresses and most likely may suspend their own strike!

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Buhari Okays 65-year Retirement Age For Teachers / Why I Think Degree Education Is Overrated In Nigeria - Michael Roman / UNN Increases School Fees By 100%, As #JusticeForUNNstudents Trends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.