Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,210 members, 7,829,342 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:22 AM

Ibrahim Babangida Celebrates His 81st Birthday Today - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibrahim Babangida Celebrates His 81st Birthday Today (26161 Views)

Ibrahim Babangida Celebrates His 82nd Birthday Today / Ibrahim Babangida Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today / Ibrahim Babangida Celebrates His 77th Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibrahim Babangida Celebrates His 81st Birthday Today by BeeNG3: 10:09am On Aug 17, 2022
Mokason288:
I wished you killlllled BUhari in your coup d'ètat

You would have saved Present day Nigeria from a lot of Worries

Meanwhile Happy Birthday Sir .
Are your parents still alive?
Re: Ibrahim Babangida Celebrates His 81st Birthday Today by assholemods: 10:12am On Aug 17, 2022
Mokason288:

The difference between him and BUhari is that Nigeria has experienced terrible inflation twice in its history

And those two times BUhari was/is the head of state/ president
Please were you born when IBB was in power?
Re: Ibrahim Babangida Celebrates His 81st Birthday Today by BeanmanX(m): 10:13am On Aug 17, 2022
One of the problem of Nigeria,,,, criminal!
Re: Ibrahim Babangida Celebrates His 81st Birthday Today by etrouble: 10:13am On Aug 17, 2022
Wole Soyinka is 87. He looks far younger than these useless thieves including IBB and Obasanjo
Re: Ibrahim Babangida Celebrates His 81st Birthday Today by Realmi: 10:15am On Aug 17, 2022
This man that year..e don tey wey northerners don dey hold this country captive oooo....because I am sure he won't mind ruling again

Anyway nothing last for ever
Re: Ibrahim Babangida Celebrates His 81st Birthday Today by DeleTaller: 10:15am On Aug 17, 2022
nlfpmod:
Birthday: Ibrahim Babangida Turns 81 Today!

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ibrahim_Babangida

Happy birthday General Maradona.. The only fine Major General I ever loved while growing up... The only wrong you did was to nullified the victory of MKO at the poll.

For those that called Tinubu 86.. Hope you can at least reason proper now. Babangida is just 81...and how can Tinubu be 86?

Let everyone with right thinking vote Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu for economy growth that will benefit all.

Lagos is a scorecard that guarantees a better Nigeria under Tinubu's administration.
Re: Ibrahim Babangida Celebrates His 81st Birthday Today by Procarpenter: 10:19am On Aug 17, 2022
Happy birthday sir
Re: Ibrahim Babangida Celebrates His 81st Birthday Today by Procarpenter: 10:20am On Aug 17, 2022
Call or WhatsApp me for your roofing carpenter and I install all kinds of roofing sheet with 20% discount and my price is more affordable with warranty I work worldwide contact me through my signature below

Re: Ibrahim Babangida Celebrates His 81st Birthday Today by SugarGirl44(f): 10:21am On Aug 17, 2022
Evil man.
Obi's mentor.
Re: Ibrahim Babangida Celebrates His 81st Birthday Today by Nobody: 10:23am On Aug 17, 2022
sukkot:
angry maradona wey dribble himself enter wheelchair

but we thank you for third mainland bridge grin grin grin grin
You know how much wey be him kickback before he award the contract?No dey thank am.Na Nigeria money he take construct the bridge with massive Looting.
Re: Ibrahim Babangida Celebrates His 81st Birthday Today by sukkot: 10:26am On Aug 17, 2022
Revolution2022:
You know how much wey be him kickback before he award the contract?No dey thank am.Na Nigeria money he take construct the bridge with huge Looting.
but yet he did the job. e get those wey collect the money and no bridge was built lmao

make we dey try give small credit when it is due. the usefulness of that bridge till date far outweighs what he stole from doing it
Re: Ibrahim Babangida Celebrates His 81st Birthday Today by idrisshinkafi: 10:27am On Aug 17, 2022
already he had killed those passed Bahari tyranity.
Re: Ibrahim Babangida Celebrates His 81st Birthday Today by blesdman(m): 10:27am On Aug 17, 2022
Mokason288:

Enemy of country prosperity and progress...
Re: Ibrahim Babangida Celebrates His 81st Birthday Today by stamapro(m): 10:30am On Aug 17, 2022
HBD you made history in Nigeria but a negative one.
Re: Ibrahim Babangida Celebrates His 81st Birthday Today by Nobody: 10:30am On Aug 17, 2022
Realmi:
This man that year..e don tey wey northerners don dey hold this country captive oooo....because I am sure he won't mind ruling again

Anyway nothing last for ever
Had it been he is the president of Nigeria he won't be in the country.He would have been in the UK hospital at the expense of tax payers money.
Nigerian ex military and civil servants elites see politics as their retired homes.When they become president and governors they will use public funds to sponsor their children's education abroad.They will use public funds to sponsor their children's weddings and foot their hospital bills.
Re: Ibrahim Babangida Celebrates His 81st Birthday Today by Akerele44(m): 10:32am On Aug 17, 2022
sukkot:
angry maradona wey dribble himself enter wheelchair

but we thank you for third mainland bridge grin grin grin grin

Na him govt dollar started overising against naira.....
Idiot man

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Ibrahim Babangida Celebrates His 81st Birthday Today by Nobody: 10:33am On Aug 17, 2022
sukkot:
but yet he did the job. e get those wey collect the money and no bridge was built lmao

make we dey try give small credit when it is due. the usefulness of that bridge till date far outweighs what he stole from doing it
Na una dey spoil all this big crooks.Which credit you dey give am?If he no build am there would have been an alternative.
Re: Ibrahim Babangida Celebrates His 81st Birthday Today by 9jaGovernment: 10:35am On Aug 17, 2022
noble71:
shocked
Happy Birthday IBB.

Vote Peter Obi for President.

Meanwhile at a good rate sell your Pi π to us.

Email me: freemangoodnews4life@gmail.com

Let's transact.
Re: Ibrahim Babangida Celebrates His 81st Birthday Today by sukkot: 10:39am On Aug 17, 2022
Revolution2022:
Na una dey spoil all this big crooks.Which credit you dey give am?If he no build am there would have been an alternative.
am sure if you were in his position you will do worse. abi no be black nigerian man you be ? grin grin
Re: Ibrahim Babangida Celebrates His 81st Birthday Today by Nobody: 10:41am On Aug 17, 2022
sukkot:
am sure if you were in his position you will do worse. abi no be black nigerian man you be ? grin grin
I no be like you and ibb.
Re: Ibrahim Babangida Celebrates His 81st Birthday Today by rickleye: 10:42am On Aug 17, 2022
With all that this dude did behind the scenes as well as in office . It look like he will die in peace and in an open coffin and reach an old age. Wow !!
I don’t understand Nija again.
Re: Ibrahim Babangida Celebrates His 81st Birthday Today by omooba969(m): 10:42am On Aug 17, 2022
assholemods:

What makes him different from Buhari? This is the man that made corruption an institution in Nigeria, anulled a free and far election, killed Dele Giwa, devalued the Naira, not forgetting SAP riot that killed many people. The list is endless!
He should rot in hell, fvck him and his birthday.

Re: Ibrahim Babangida Celebrates His 81st Birthday Today by ufuosman(m): 10:45am On Aug 17, 2022
Maradona of Nigeria politics
Happy Birthday sir
Re: Ibrahim Babangida Celebrates His 81st Birthday Today by rickleye: 10:46am On Aug 17, 2022
[quote author=DeleTaller post=115784149]

Happy birthday General Maradona.. The only fine Major General I ever loved while growing up... The only wrong you did was to nullified the victory of MKO at the poll.

For those that called Tinubu 86.. Hope you can at least reason proper now. Babangida is just 81...and how can Tinubu be 86?

Let everyone with right thinking vote Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu for economy growth that will benefit all.

Lagos is a scorecard that guarantees a better Nigeria under Tinubu's administration. [/quote

86 or 68 . Tinubu is not what the country needs right now. Let’s try something else, APC vs PDP are both the same . What ideology separates one from the other ? Bigger government or Smaller government
Re: Ibrahim Babangida Celebrates His 81st Birthday Today by sencekompis: 10:48am On Aug 17, 2022
OLORIBURUKU baba wery, u go suffer b4 u ddiiee amen.
Re: Ibrahim Babangida Celebrates His 81st Birthday Today by sukkot: 10:51am On Aug 17, 2022
Revolution2022:
I no be like you and ibb.
alright bro lol
Re: Ibrahim Babangida Celebrates His 81st Birthday Today by koning: 10:54am On Aug 17, 2022
SerikiFulani:
This useless man called Evil genius,Abacha, Obasanjo & Buhari destroyed this country called Nigeria.

IBB,Where the fvck is our $12 billion oil windfall?

Obasanjo & Atiku embezzled $16 billion meant for power.

IBB embezzled $12 billion oil windfall.

Abacha embezzled billions of dollars through his son and aide.

Buhari is currently embezzling our crude oil money.

Who cursed Africa with bad leaders?

These 4 men ruined Nigeria. They had the best opportunity to make Nigeria look like Singapore or South Korea.

As for where IBB's 12 billion USD is? It's scattered in various companies, local and international. Mike Adenuga and that woman, Alakija has some of it. Some banks have some too.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibrahim Babangida Celebrates His 81st Birthday Today by PassingShot(m): 10:57am On Aug 17, 2022
Mokason288:

Typical of IPOB. Senseless people with senseless comments
Re: Ibrahim Babangida Celebrates His 81st Birthday Today by Emmanuel909090: 10:57am On Aug 17, 2022
I tap in this long age
Re: Ibrahim Babangida Celebrates His 81st Birthday Today by Oesophagus99(m): 10:59am On Aug 17, 2022
Today IBB is 81, Happy Birthday Sir.

- He created Yobe state,
- He created Katsina state,
- He created Taraba state,
- He created Jigawa state,
- He created Kebbi state
- He created Enugu state,
- He created Edo state
- He created Delta state,
- He created Osun state.
- He created Akwa Ibom state,

- He created Federal Road Safety Corps

- He created State Security Service (SSS),
- He created National Intelligence Agency (NIA),
- He created Defence Intelligence Agency (DIA).

- He built Asorock Villa

- He built Third Mainland Bridge , the largest bridge on the continent at the time.

- He completed the Shiroro Hydroelectric Power Station .

- He constructed Toja Bridge in Kebbi,

- He created the Jibia Water Treatment Plant,

- He built Challawa Cenga Dam in Kano.

- Kano - Abuja Dual Carriageway FCT, Abuja
- Dam in Kano

Others includes:

1. ECOWAS Hdqtrs Secretariat Abuja
2. International Conference Centre Abuja
3. Constr.FHA Estates Nationwide
4. Constr.High Court Bldgs in the States
5. Constr.Fed Secretariat in 36States/Abuja
6. Constr.2 Political Party Office in 36 States
7.Constrd the 4 Divisional Hdqtrs,Nig Army
8.Constr.Military Barracks in Abuja
9.Constr.Army School of Armour Bauchi
10.Nigeria Army Amphibious sch.Calabar
11.Constr.Quarters for the 4 GOCs
12.Constr.Nigerian Navy Dockyard
13. Constr.Nigeria Dockyard Snake Island
14.Constr.Estate for workers of Federal Ministry of Works Housing & FMWH)Nationwide + FCT&Gwagwalada
15. Constr.Site & SVC’s Satellite towns of Isheri,Lagos,Gwagwalada,Abuja,& Prototype Housing Schemes
16.Constr.FEPA Hdqrt,Abuja
17. FEPA Zonal Offices Nationwide & Central Laboratory,Yaba Lagos.
18.Constr.National Eye Centre,Kaduna.
19.Aluminium Smelter Coy Ikot Abasi
20.Constr.Federal Supreme Court,Abuja.
21.Constr.the Ajaokuta Steel Project Engineering Works
22.Constr.Abuja International Airport Phase 1&2
23.Constr.the National Assembly Abuja
24.Constr.the Presidential Villa Abuja
25.National Intelligence Agency(NIA)Hqrtr
26.State Security Services(SSS) Abuja
27.Constr.Federal Mortgage Bank Hqrtr,Lagos
29.Federal Mortgage Bank branches nationwide
30.Constr.CBN Hdqrtr Abuja
31.Security & Minting Hdqters Abuja
32.Constr.Jabi District Abuja
33.Abuja Central Area Phase 1&2
34.Constr.Asokoro Area
35.Constr.Garki Phases 1,2,3
36.Constr.Gudu District
37.Asokoro & Asokoro SouthWest Extenson1&2
38.Constr.Secretariat Bldgs for States created in 1991
39.Houses of Assembly Complex for each States created in 1991
40.Judiciary Buildings for States created in 1991
41.Constr.Maitama Gen Hospital Abuja
42.Wuse Gen Hospital Abuja
43.State Hse Hospital Abuja
44.National Hospital in the States
45.Gusau Water Supply Scheme
46.Asokoro Water Supply
47.Kubwa Water Supply
48.Abuja Municipal Water supply
49.Gboko-Yadav Water Works
50.Boreholes for 1004 Housing.

Age with grace Maradona.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Elderly Women In Rivers Dancing 'One Corner' After Endorsing Wike (Photos) / Yahaya Bello Visits Ojuwo Ojema-Eyigbi Following Clashes / Faleke Wears Tinubu's Signature Cap As Buhari Signs 2023 Budget

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.