Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,891 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:37 PM

Apart From Tinubu's Many Controversies, What Else Do You Have Against Him? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Apart From Tinubu's Many Controversies, What Else Do You Have Against Him? (662 Views)

Lawal Musa Daura And His Many Controversies By Salihu Usman / From Age, Bagman To Education: Bola Tinubu’s Many Controversies / Sale Mamman: The Many Controversies Under Sacked Power Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apart From Tinubu's Many Controversies, What Else Do You Have Against Him? by PandaroObi: 10:39am On Aug 17, 2022
What else? And why should we vote for your IPOB candidate?

I need answers.

1 Like

Re: Apart From Tinubu's Many Controversies, What Else Do You Have Against Him? by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 10:42am On Aug 17, 2022
PandaroObi:

I need answers.
He is too old, we don't want another London based president

2 Likes

Re: Apart From Tinubu's Many Controversies, What Else Do You Have Against Him? by PandaroObi: 10:42am On Aug 17, 2022
IPOB bingos are only viewing without replying.

Tinubu is unstoppable.

2 Likes

Re: Apart From Tinubu's Many Controversies, What Else Do You Have Against Him? by Nobody: 10:43am On Aug 17, 2022
Nothing...
Only that,he don't suppose to struggle with this election.
He is old enough!
Re: Apart From Tinubu's Many Controversies, What Else Do You Have Against Him? by PandaroObi: 10:44am On Aug 17, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
He is too old, we don't want another London based president

But Peter Obi is too young abi?

Igbos sef grin

1 Like

Re: Apart From Tinubu's Many Controversies, What Else Do You Have Against Him? by PandaroObi: 10:45am On Aug 17, 2022
Jennifer663:
Nothing...
Only that,he don't suppose to struggle with this election.
He is old enough!

It is still his constitutional right to contest for election.

Get that into your Igbo skull.

2 Likes

Re: Apart From Tinubu's Many Controversies, What Else Do You Have Against Him? by Generalnomercy: 10:45am On Aug 17, 2022
Tinubu is a thief, a drug lord, drug addict, fraud, liar, greedy, very old, sick, ethnic bigot, not educated, clownish, criminal who forged results, head of ogboni fraternity etc.

Youre only supporting him because youre a member ogboni.

Inshort, TinubuPandora is not even an option.

He can't be president of Nigeria.

A thief wont rule nigeria.

8 Likes

Re: Apart From Tinubu's Many Controversies, What Else Do You Have Against Him? by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 10:46am On Aug 17, 2022
PandaroObi:

Igbos sef grin
Urchins sef, funny people

1 Like

Re: Apart From Tinubu's Many Controversies, What Else Do You Have Against Him? by BiafranBushBoy: 10:48am On Aug 17, 2022
How do you expect a man whose cognitive abilities have fallen further than 6 feet below earth level to lead a country at a delicate point like this…

Do you even understand that Buhari has ruined the economy and we are running on reserves?

Are you analytical at all?

Look at what the mad man Biden is doing to America… because his senses and analytical thoughts are failing him.

God forbid Tinubu!

Why didn’t he just allow Osibanjo win?

If not for Peter Obi, heaven knows I would be voting for Atiku instead… that one can still stand without peeing on himself

9 Likes

Re: Apart From Tinubu's Many Controversies, What Else Do You Have Against Him? by Generalnomercy: 10:49am On Aug 17, 2022
PandaroObi:
IPOB bingos are only viewing without replying.

Tinubu is unstoppable.

Ew.edu zombie, YoruBandit Islamic Terrorist spotted.

1 Like

Re: Apart From Tinubu's Many Controversies, What Else Do You Have Against Him? by PresidObi: 10:50am On Aug 17, 2022
We have strong reasons to believe that he has lost the capacity for being a good leader, due to age advancement.

We cannot afford another Buhari so soon after this one.

1 Like

Re: Apart From Tinubu's Many Controversies, What Else Do You Have Against Him? by Validated: 10:50am On Aug 17, 2022
PandaroObi:

I need answers.
If you cannot see Tunubu in these pictures, you are either religiously or tribally blind

Re: Apart From Tinubu's Many Controversies, What Else Do You Have Against Him? by Nobody: 10:53am On Aug 17, 2022
PandaroObi:

It is still his constitutional right to contest for election.

Get that into your Igbo skull.
I wonder why Fools like you can't mind their business!
Learn how to mind your business or it will lead you to your doom.
Weird nerd!

2 Likes

Re: Apart From Tinubu's Many Controversies, What Else Do You Have Against Him? by LadyExcellency: 10:57am On Aug 17, 2022
Pele retired, Zidane retired, Arsene Wenger, and Ferguson retired.

US Supreme Court Justices are appointed for life but most resign and retire when they are frail and their health is failing.

Tinubu should retire on health grounds.
Re: Apart From Tinubu's Many Controversies, What Else Do You Have Against Him? by Aboks(m): 10:58am On Aug 17, 2022
he is a working corpse
see em brother
Re: Apart From Tinubu's Many Controversies, What Else Do You Have Against Him? by Aboks(m): 10:58am On Aug 17, 2022
he is a working corpse
Re: Apart From Tinubu's Many Controversies, What Else Do You Have Against Him? by umunaija: 11:00am On Aug 17, 2022
PandaroObi:

I need answers.
I have nothing against Tinubu, infact, I love him. I learnt leadership from him, but to be honest with you, he is past his prime, if he wins, there'll be massive corruption during his tenure because he can only delegate most things and people will take advantage of that. What we need know is a younger person that is articulate, sincere, frugal with money, intelligent, strict and will oversee things himself, someone that knows that without the citizens, he will not win. We needs politicians to start seeing that the citizens matters, if they continue believing in structures, they will not care about citizens while in office because they believe that they can still win once they have structures. I have nothing personal against Tinubu. Also stop making politics looks like war, you don't need to call Peter obi Ipob, we are all fighting for the good of Nigeria, if we get it right, you won't here all this nnamdi kanu, igboho and co. I may disagree with their approach but that doesn't mean there's no issue.

1 Like

Re: Apart From Tinubu's Many Controversies, What Else Do You Have Against Him? by PandaroObi: 11:00am On Aug 17, 2022
Generalnomercy:
Tinubu is a thief, a drug lord, drug addict, fraud, liar, greedy, very old, sick, ethnic bigot, not educated, clownish, criminal who forged results, head of ogboni fraternity etc.

Youre only supporting him because youre a member ogboni.

Inshort, TinubuPandora is not even an option.

He can't be president of Nigeria.

A thief wont rule nigeria.

You can cry all you want but you cannot stop Tinubu. cool
Re: Apart From Tinubu's Many Controversies, What Else Do You Have Against Him? by PandaroObi: 11:01am On Aug 17, 2022
umunaija:

I have nothing against Tinubu, infact, I love him. I learnt leadership from him, but to be honest with you, he is past his prime, if he wins, there'll be massive corruption during his tenure because he can only delegate most things and people will take advantage of that. What we need know is a younger person that is articulate, sincere, frugal with money, intelligent, strict and will oversee things himself, someone that knows that without the citizens, he will not win. We needs politicians to start seeing that the citizens matters, if they continue believing in structures, they will not care about citizens while in office because they believe that they can still win once they have structures. I have nothing personal against Tinubu.

You should know I hardly reply to IGBOs. They are disgust.ing.
Re: Apart From Tinubu's Many Controversies, What Else Do You Have Against Him? by PandaroObi: 11:02am On Aug 17, 2022
Aboks:
he is a working corpse

Go and bury him.

Igbos sef.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apart From Tinubu's Many Controversies, What Else Do You Have Against Him? by PandaroObi: 11:03am On Aug 17, 2022
LadyExcellency:
Pele retired, Zidane retired, Arsene Wenger, and Ferguson retired.

US Supreme Court Justices are appointed for life but most resign and retire when they are frail and their health is failing.

Tinubu should retire on health grounds.

Leadership is all about mental capacity. Football is about physical capacity.

What is wrong with IGBOs?!
Re: Apart From Tinubu's Many Controversies, What Else Do You Have Against Him? by PandaroObi: 11:04am On Aug 17, 2022
Jennifer663:

I wonder why Fools like you can't mind their business!
Learn how to mind your business or it will lead you to your doom.
Weird nerd!

Cry me a river. Hope your PVC is ready to vote your Pandora because most of you people don't even know how politics work.

I don't expect an Igbo Jew to know that.
Re: Apart From Tinubu's Many Controversies, What Else Do You Have Against Him? by Achilles881: 11:06am On Aug 17, 2022
PandaroObi:

Igbos sef grin

Yes, 26 years younger, that is a lifetime gap in human age, but I doubt an urchin will understand.

1 Like

Re: Apart From Tinubu's Many Controversies, What Else Do You Have Against Him? by Decodedp: 11:06am On Aug 17, 2022
Why are you (whose username and comments reeks of bigotory) supporting a candidate who's life, history and antecedents are filled with 'many controversies'. Are those controversies not enough reason for the electorates to reject him?

2 Likes

Re: Apart From Tinubu's Many Controversies, What Else Do You Have Against Him? by umunaija: 11:07am On Aug 17, 2022
PandaroObi:

You should know I hardly reply to IGBOs. They are disgust.ing.
Okay, keep it up but my advice is that for you to go far in life, you have to drop tribal linings. Your helper of destiny maybe an Igbo man. Take care
Re: Apart From Tinubu's Many Controversies, What Else Do You Have Against Him? by PandaroObi: 11:08am On Aug 17, 2022
Generalnomercy:

Ew.edu zombie, YoruBandit Islamic Terrorist spotted.

Nairaland is the only place you feel safe. Your potopoto region is now under the control of your IPOB brothers.
Re: Apart From Tinubu's Many Controversies, What Else Do You Have Against Him? by PandaroObi: 11:10am On Aug 17, 2022
Achilles881:

Yes, 26 years younger, that is a lifetime gap in human age, but I doubt an urchin will understand.

Infact Tinubu is 100 years old and PitaObi Hidiot is 35. You Igbos will have sense at last grin
Re: Apart From Tinubu's Many Controversies, What Else Do You Have Against Him? by ajekpaks(m): 11:10am On Aug 17, 2022
BiafranBushBoy:
How do you expect a man whose cognitive abilities have fallen further than 6 feet below earth level to lead a country at a delicate point like this…

Do you even understand that Buhari has ruined the economy and we are running on reserves?

Are you analytical at all?

Look at what the mad man Biden is doing to America… because his senses and analytical thoughts are failing him.

God forbid Tinubu!

Why didn’t he just allow Osibanjo win?

If not for Peter Obi, heaven knows I would be voting for Atiku instead… that one can still stand without peeing on himself

Lol trying to reason with an urchin equates pouring water into a basket...

Anyone who is pushing for a continuation of APC is suffering from mental disorder

and we all know that reasoning with a mad person is an exercise in futility...

Mr. OP please go ahead and vote for your tifnubu
Re: Apart From Tinubu's Many Controversies, What Else Do You Have Against Him? by PandaroObi: 11:11am On Aug 17, 2022
umunaija:

Okay, keep it up but my advice is that for you to go far in life, you have to drop tribal linings. Your helper of destiny maybe an Igbo man. Take care

I still hate Ibos with everything in me grin
Re: Apart From Tinubu's Many Controversies, What Else Do You Have Against Him? by PandaroObi: 11:11am On Aug 17, 2022
Decodedp:
Why are you (whose username and comments reeks of bigotory) supporting a candidate who's life, history and antecedents are filled with 'many controversies'. Are those controversies not enough reason for the electorates to reject him?

Your father must be the one you're speaking of right?
Re: Apart From Tinubu's Many Controversies, What Else Do You Have Against Him? by BiafranBushBoy: 11:13am On Aug 17, 2022
ajekpaks:

Lol trying to reason with an urchin equates pouring water into a basket...

Anyone who is pushing for a continuation of APC is suffering from mental disorder

Bro!

Like a man who pees on his pants

Shaky hands

Etc… has the solution to Nigeria’s problem?

Let’s assume all the aspirants are criminals and crooks and no one is holy…

Which of them is the youngest?

Which one of them is healthier?

Let’s start disqualifying from there �

1 Like

Re: Apart From Tinubu's Many Controversies, What Else Do You Have Against Him? by ajekpaks(m): 11:13am On Aug 17, 2022
PandaroObi:

I still hate Ibos with everything in me grin
We know... A hatred bordering on insanity...
but you'll get the help you need soon

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dr Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso Commission NNPP Secretariat In Nassarawa State Today / The True Story Of Reno By Charles Awuzie / Ayu: Primate Ayodele Releases Fresh Prophecy, Advises Atiku, Cautions Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.