Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,643 members, 7,809,415 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:10 AM

We Have Ended IPOB Sit-at-home In Imo — Uzodinma - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Have Ended IPOB Sit-at-home In Imo — Uzodinma (16754 Views)

Peter Obi Explains How Buhari Could Have Ended ASUU Strike In One Month (Video) / Imo’s Uzodinma Breaks From Southern Governors On Anti-Open Grazing / Imo, Uzodinma Under Attack By Enemies – APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Have Ended IPOB Sit-at-home In Imo — Uzodinma by Iamziggy: 1:06pm On Aug 17, 2022
Why?
Re: We Have Ended IPOB Sit-at-home In Imo — Uzodinma by baretalk: 1:08pm On Aug 17, 2022
te author=ThiefnubuBandit post=115788718]

You are right.[/quote]
That's all you Obi supporters have, twisting facts, lies and foolery, is that how obi the thief wants to rescue Nigeria?
Re: We Have Ended IPOB Sit-at-home In Imo — Uzodinma by francis5051: 1:08pm On Aug 17, 2022
apache22b:
And this Supreme court Governor see's this as an achievement? I pity Imo State Obidient's people. Tinubu is the only man who can unite Nigeria now that it is in disarray. He did it in Lagos and will do it for the Country only if we give him the opportunity.

Check the past records of Peter Obi in Anambra, he has absolutely nothing to show for it other than touts and insecurity, Peter Obi has no track records like Bola Ahmed Tinubu

My fellow youths be wise , say a big No to Peter Obi and his Obidient fellows
may thunder fire you and Apc into pieces.. useless idiot people like you brought buhari to us and you still want to bring in tinubu because Apc have promised you another motorcycle � if they win 2023 and you think you can come here to deceive people on nairaland.. if I see you face to face na gun I go use shot your two legs if I no do am make I know Wetin cause am
Re: We Have Ended IPOB Sit-at-home In Imo — Uzodinma by benobyeze(m): 1:11pm On Aug 17, 2022
Please somebody should lecture this man on how not to incite people into unwanted action.
Re: We Have Ended IPOB Sit-at-home In Imo — Uzodinma by Nchenches: 1:13pm On Aug 17, 2022
supereagle:
Thunder kill this man lying. Come over to Imo State to see things for yourself.

Lying to himself.
To wreck havoc on Orlu LGA by Uzodinma government was the root of the problem in the area.

In 2006 when Uzodinma was a briefcase carrier for late Senator Arthur Nzeribe, the youths of Orlu carried a mock coffin of Arthur Nzeribe who refused creation of proposed Njaba state with capital at Orlu.
Uzodinma became Senator in 20ll and refused to have senatorial district office in Orlu.
He became governor and quickly invited soldiers to occupy Orlu.
At the funeral of Nzeribe this year, Uzodinma said those of them who Nzeribe tutelaged are now carrying out Nzeribe's lights.

2 Likes

Re: We Have Ended IPOB Sit-at-home In Imo — Uzodinma by Kingdollar28(m): 1:16pm On Aug 17, 2022
Mpa gi dia
Re: We Have Ended IPOB Sit-at-home In Imo — Uzodinma by richie240: 1:16pm On Aug 17, 2022
"Lagos"? Oh I forgot ndigbos have claimed Ragus as their own!

Shellsploit:
E remain Anambra and Lagos state.
Ndi-clowns!
cool
Re: We Have Ended IPOB Sit-at-home In Imo — Uzodinma by ebubenmuo(f): 1:18pm On Aug 17, 2022
And this Supreme court Governor see's this as an achievement? I pity Imo State Obidient's people. Tinubu is the only man who can unite Nigeria now that it is in disarray. He did it in Lagos and will do it for the Country only if we give him the opportunity.

Check the past records of Peter Obi in Anambra, he has absolutely nothing to show for it other than touts and insecurity, Peter Obi has no track records like Bola Ahmed Tinubu

My fellow youths be wise , say a big to Peter Obi and his Obidient fellows

A big sorry to this empty skull
Re: We Have Ended IPOB Sit-at-home In Imo — Uzodinma by DrAkpamudehe: 1:21pm On Aug 17, 2022
mycar:
I don't know any other Governors that has matched Peter Obi's record as a governor in Anambra state. Where Anambra was before and where it was when he left the office.
There is always a yardstick to measure everything in life, and when it comes to governance in Nigeria, it is MDG, devoid of any ethnic or party bias.
Hatred will never allow your opponents appreciate your good work and that's their problem.

Pls shut up
Re: We Have Ended IPOB Sit-at-home In Imo — Uzodinma by WithFact: 1:21pm On Aug 17, 2022
Lies from middle of hell. No bi hunger ended si-at-home of Ifraud? sad sad
Re: We Have Ended IPOB Sit-at-home In Imo — Uzodinma by OyigboUpdate: 1:22pm On Aug 17, 2022
apache22b:

No be say Tinubu no good o. But even if a your gateman was a good man when he goes blind you'll sack him. That's why they have retirement age. He recently forgot the APC name sef. Aging comes with senility.
Me too am APC member. Supporting Buhari since 2020 but we don't need another traveling leader. Tinubu would have brought out one of his political sons we would have supported him.
Re: We Have Ended IPOB Sit-at-home In Imo — Uzodinma by obyno82: 1:28pm On Aug 17, 2022
apache22b:

Can you show proof of Peter Obi enabling touts? We know how Agberos are a 4th form of government in Lagos. Please say NO to Tinubu
Re: We Have Ended IPOB Sit-at-home In Imo — Uzodinma by Nobody: 1:31pm On Aug 17, 2022
Jostoman:
IPOB should not mind that vampire he is trying to play mind games with you guys, just remember what Nnamdi kanu said the last time he appear in court. Obidient will swallow his second term ambition next year

Sit at home should be stopped, it has already been a thing of the past in Imo state esp in Owerri.
Re: We Have Ended IPOB Sit-at-home In Imo — Uzodinma by dallasi: 1:33pm On Aug 17, 2022
apache22b:

I am not awiyaaa walahi

Re: We Have Ended IPOB Sit-at-home In Imo — Uzodinma by NOETHNICITY(m): 1:37pm On Aug 17, 2022
Bethel4Life:
grin grin

I wonder what urchins will use to campaign against Obi now since the sit at home and mondays they are using to poke fun and criticize Obi and SE is now ending especially as this I coming from there own party Governors mouth

Omo its must really be heart Wrenching and down hearting to be supporting APC and PDP now oo grin grin grin
The sit at home resume immediately after the next election
Mark my words
Re: We Have Ended IPOB Sit-at-home In Imo — Uzodinma by Lindajames1010: 1:43pm On Aug 17, 2022
ManIzHot:
To inspire them to double down on their good work and lift their spirits of the security apparatus set to achieve this, the government should make sure that its provisions are fully carried out and arm them with cutting-edge and potent combat methods so they can get rid of these bad apples that might still want to continue with attacks.

Global Positioning Systems (GPS) and Geographic Information Systems (GIS) should be used by the government to collect intelligence. The tracking of everyone's activities within the area where this threat of disorder is present would be made easier by using this digital fighting technique.

Every state in the nation should establish these digital combat tactics in light of the aforementioned claim. This would make anyone planning to introduce any form of chaos to be fearful and aware that these digital devices are watching them.

We think that when the government works to put an end to insecurity in a more practical way, the difficulties will be overcome. May peace and tranquility return to the nation's various regions. May everyone who is against our beloved nation lay their heads in shame!
how much for "Air force 1" Nike
Re: We Have Ended IPOB Sit-at-home In Imo — Uzodinma by FORWARDEVERLY: 1:44pm On Aug 17, 2022
apache22b:

Thunda Faya you
Re: We Have Ended IPOB Sit-at-home In Imo — Uzodinma by humblemikel(f): 1:48pm On Aug 17, 2022
grin hahaha
Let me just laugh first...
Na yansh the pain them from sitting..
I believe now will be standing at home.
Uwafid �����
Igbo kwenuuuuoooooo
Re: We Have Ended IPOB Sit-at-home In Imo — Uzodinma by KanwuliaExtra: 1:49pm On Aug 17, 2022
National cake sweeter than IPOB regional cake! grin
Re: We Have Ended IPOB Sit-at-home In Imo — Uzodinma by LCling: 1:49pm On Aug 17, 2022
IMPACT05:
We’ve ended IPOB sit-at-home in Imo — Uzodinma,If you come to Imo, there is nothing called sit-at-home again. We have been able to support our security officers to occupy the space."

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/ssouth-east/549085-weve-ended-ipob-sit-at-home-in-imo-uzodinma.html

Chai even devil is not a lair to this people. Last Monday no body open shop, at the Capital things are bit easier, but other 26 l.g.a even if you dash people money they rather play ball at their village squares. My guy common p.o.s ,na d POS guy him go beg am.
Re: We Have Ended IPOB Sit-at-home In Imo — Uzodinma by FORWARDEVERLY: 1:50pm On Aug 17, 2022
Maranzano:
Should we be clapping for you for converting our beloved state to a killing field? A lady was killed early this week by a stray bullet at Orlu. The news emanating from Imo is disheartening under your watch. Sit at home is more of a voluntary action that cannot be stopped by military fiat. The people have adjusted their weekly schedule to accommodate it. Do not count that as an achievement, the state has been left behind and is bleeding under your watch.

Thunda Faya you for supporting sit at home..
Thunda Faya Uzodinmgba for being incompetent..

Two of you are Baztards..
Re: We Have Ended IPOB Sit-at-home In Imo — Uzodinma by SalemIfeanyi1(m): 1:53pm On Aug 17, 2022
Someone should tell that Supreme court governor that IPOB have already stopped Sit-at-home since Nnamdi kanu said they should stop it because majority of Igbos survive by daily trades during this economic hardship.

If MNK declare sit-at-home 2moro, all the states involved will still obey him.
Re: We Have Ended IPOB Sit-at-home In Imo — Uzodinma by adekolaelect(m): 1:54pm On Aug 17, 2022
We hope to end their activities on the Media too.

Re: We Have Ended IPOB Sit-at-home In Imo — Uzodinma by PharmacyStore: 1:54pm On Aug 17, 2022
Okay we have heard
Re: We Have Ended IPOB Sit-at-home In Imo — Uzodinma by ManIzHot: 1:55pm On Aug 17, 2022
Lindajames1010:
how much for "Air force 1" Nike

Thanks for reaching out Sir/Ma

All AirForce listed on the site ranges from minimum of 12,500 - to 14,000 max

Kindly visit the site to explore all the product listed.
Re: We Have Ended IPOB Sit-at-home In Imo — Uzodinma by onuman: 1:57pm On Aug 17, 2022
Ninisun:

Sit at home should be stopped, it has already been a thing of the past in Imo state esp in Owerri.
Owerri and Okigwe do not have sit at home.
It was kept by governor for Orsu and Orueast LGAs.
Re: We Have Ended IPOB Sit-at-home In Imo — Uzodinma by optimistD(m): 1:58pm On Aug 17, 2022
Just shut up
Re: We Have Ended IPOB Sit-at-home In Imo — Uzodinma by rusher14: 1:58pm On Aug 17, 2022
Mokason288:
All Nigerian politicians are liars

But this Supreme Court Governor is one of the worst liars on earth

Seems you aren't happy with this news.
Re: We Have Ended IPOB Sit-at-home In Imo — Uzodinma by Nobody: 2:01pm On Aug 17, 2022
apache22b:

Just like the way he united Lagosians by thuggery Owomida force collection of monies
Re: We Have Ended IPOB Sit-at-home In Imo — Uzodinma by Nobody: 2:11pm On Aug 17, 2022
onuman:

Owerri and Okigwe do not have sit at home.
It was kept by governor for Orsu and Orueast LGAs.

Who told you that about Owerri? The road my husband passed through from Lagos on a Monday?
Re: We Have Ended IPOB Sit-at-home In Imo — Uzodinma by Nobody: 2:13pm On Aug 17, 2022
apache22b:

Don't forget that anyone who talk or lie against Obi never go score free.. ask questions before u put your family in crisis you will never quench..

Thunder can even strike your family if u lie against him..

Ask mbaka and Ike ekwerenamu and co...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obaseki Inspects Ongoing Ekehuan Road Construction (Photos) / Buhari Must Name Aso-rock After MKO Abiola / $29.9billion Borrowing: FG To Go Ahead Despite Senate Rejection – Sen Ita Enang

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.